Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thank God for College Sports Programs - Save Lives

Imagine the lives saved and property persevered having RGIII playing sports instead of hanging on the streets!?

Attached Images  

Sam Odom

TheGreek has RGIII -1500 for Heisman

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yeah, he's only Academic all-district and all-Big 12. Two-time Dean's List member at Baylor and six-time Big 12 commissioner's honor roll. Already graduated with a Poli-Sci degree in three years.

Good example based on looks alone. Classy post.

Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Puppy, Naz18, Cuse0323, Jesus Christ, and dfberger23

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Yeah, he's only Academic all-district and all-Big 12. Two-time Dean's List member at Baylor and six-time Big 12 commissioner's honor roll. Already graduated with a Poli-Sci degree in three years.

Good example based on looks alone. Classy post.

Please

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Please
    Please what? Wipe that egg off your face racist.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Let me guess: no way a black dude with dreads can be anything other than a street thug playin' ball to keep him from selling crack in the hood, eh Sam?

Sam Odom

Let me guess: no way a black dude with dreads can be anything other than a street thug playin' ball to keep him from selling crack in the hood, eh Sam?

If you own a car

If a dude like that came up to you in your car we could hear the power locks clicking and windows going up! So get off of your PC high horse
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Giogeorge

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If you own a car

If a dude like that came up to you in your car we could hear the power locks clicking and windows going up! So get off of your PC high horse
    Don't deflect your own obvious insecurities onto me.

Might want to listen to RG III in an interview before you make yourself look this stupid again.

Sam Odom

Don't deflect your own obvious insecurities onto me.

Your non-denial denial

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truth is, if this guy comes up to you late at night at a stop light, any reasonably intelligent human being locks the doors... Some may even be wise to speed off through the red light.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyeatworld View Post

Truth is, if this guy comes up to you late at night at a stop light, any reasonably intelligent human being locks the doors...

jimmyeatworld

In fact, I encourage anyone in this situation to speed off. here is what might happen to you if you don't speed off through the red light.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

if anyone approaches your car in a bad part of town, speed off. you being in that car is your only self defense at that point

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

if anyone comes up to my car in a bad part of town at 1 am i take off. could be a matt barkley look alike doesnt matter

Sam Odom

Where is BEANTOWNJIM ?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

More bigotry...

Exactly what the world is missing.

Add the fact that RG3 is the son of an Air Force general, and was born in Japan. Lived majority of his life on a military base, or in a middle-class to high socioeconomic neighborhoods where his peers where degree seeking individuals also.

jimmyeatworld

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    More bigotry...

Exactly what the world is missing.

Add the fact that RG3 is the son of an Air Force general, and was born in Japan. Lived majority of his life on a military base, or in a middle-class to high socioeconomic neighborhoods where his peers where degree seeking individuals also.
    everyone is racist to some extent bro, part of it is common sense, if you get caught in the back of a dark alley, you'd much rather run into a girl than a guy, guess that is sexism? guess what, statistics prove you'd be better off running into a white guy or an asian than a black guy too. it sucks but it isn't necessarily racism, its the facts

Sam Odom

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplore r4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";** </style> <![endif]--> BOYS YOU KNOW I'M NOT A BIGOT

ASK YOURSELF WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE YOUR 20YO DAUGHTER BRING HOME FOR SUNDAY DINNER. RGIII OR MATT BARKLEY ???

COME ON BOYS IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YOU KNOWN I'M NOT RACIST JUST HONEST

Last edited by Sam Odom; 12-08-11 at 03:54 PM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I will opt for the Tebow option

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

bigot.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Truth is, if this guy comes up to you late at night at a stop light, any reasonably intelligent human being locks the doors... Some may even be wise to speed off through the red light.
    In fact, I encourage anyone in this situation to speed off. here is what might happen to you if you don't speed off through the red light.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

if anyone approaches your car in a bad part of town, speed off. you being in that car is your only self defense at that point
    Wow. Just wow.

Doesn't surprise me that bigots and racists run rampant on a gambling site though, so back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sam Odom

No coincidences, LET IT GO

This thread made you look at yourself deep inside and you didnt like what you saw

jimmyeatworld

Wow. Just wow.

Doesn't surprise me that bigots and racists run rampant on a gambling site though, so back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    no coin... read that story i posted man. I knew those kids. Had classes with them. You'd feel differently about the situation if that happened to some people you knew and cared about.

They were driving, on a date... a black man approaches the car asking for directions... they don't speed off... a few hours later, they are being tortured, raped, and mutilated... and later murdered.

I don't care if I offend anyone. If someone approaches my car at night and I don't know them and I don't have my gun on me, I'm speeding off. You'd be wise to do the same.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

no coin... read that story i posted man. I knew those kids. Had classes with them. You'd feel differently about the situation if that happened to some people you knew and cared about.

They were driving, on a date... a black man approaches the car asking for directions... they don't speed off... a few hours later, they are being tortured, raped, and mutilated... and later murdered.

I don't care if I offend anyone. If someone approaches my car at night and I don't know them and I don't have my gun on me, I'm speeding off. You'd be wise to do the same.
    As long as they're black, right?

If it was a white guy, you'd give him a ride and ask him if he needs any spare change?

Sam, you've exposed yourself enough here. I'll let your corpse RIP -- one of the more impressive self-burials I've seen at SBR in quite some time.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Sam Odom

No coincidences, LET IT GO

This thread made you look at yourself deep inside and you didnt like what you saw

-- Repeat --

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

-- Repeat --
    "Let it go" because you buried yourself? Of course that's what you want.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

fck racists hahaa

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

fck racists

detestable for sure

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

detestable for sure

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Why is there racist bullshit being posted on a sports betting forum? Not the place for this, dude.

Sam Odom

Where is BEANTOWNJIM ?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplore r4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";** </style> <![endif]-->

BOYS YOU KNOW I'M NOT A BIGOT

ASK YOURSELF WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE YOUR 20YO DAUGHTER BRING HOME FOR SUNDAY DINNER. RGIII OR MATT BARKLEY ???

COME ON BOYS IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YOU KNOW I'M NOT RACIST JUST HONEST

Not the place for this, dude.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very ignorant, Sam

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sammy, thread is not borderline racist.
    Sammy, It IS racist.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Literally of all college players last year you pick RgIii.

Unreal Sammy unreal... maybe take a look at johnny footballl's mug shot.. sure looks like a guy you'd want your daughter bringing home...same with Casey pachall .. yikes

Sunshine
    Rgiii quick Google search next time so you don't look like a racist old bag of bones then again I doubt that matters
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 11-28-12 at 12:49 PM.

Sam Odom

RGIII would be dead or in prison if not for sports - God Bless

12 Last