tymoline
    tymoline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Ive never seen a line move so much

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Cal 2nd half line opened at -2 within 10 minutes it was -7 i missed what it closed out but probably 8 or so. I got it at -3 and i was refreshing my page waiting for it and somehow missed it at -2[/COLOR]

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tymoline View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Cal 2nd half line opened at -2 within 10 minutes it was -7 i missed what it closed out but probably 8 or so. I got it at -3 and i was refreshing my page waiting for it and somehow missed it at -2[/color]
    yeah i got in at -3.5 and then again at -4... that thing shot up.... and then Cal opened on a 17-5 run to open 2nd half.

tymoline

I know lol if i had 10 grand in my acct i woulda bet it on it i couldnt believe that line

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

chopped 2h, had under then decided to add SJSU 7, figured entire world would be on them and if Cal's coach had half a heart he would pull everyone by 7 min mark, so only needed to be in striking distance... well that didn't happen becasue SJSU stunk it up tonight

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyeatworld View Post
    yeah i got in at -3.5 and then again at -4... that thing shot up.... and then Cal opened on a 17-5 run to open 2nd half.
    Kerry/Prislkilla/WichitaStateF@G/BigtenSports/failedlawstudent/Obesegirlfriendfukker always on the right side after the fact. This is why you have had numerous account banned by SBR and have been banned for begging other posters for money because you are broke. God what a pathetic life.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Lmao. I pounded the 2s,3.s,and4s everywhere I could. Seems this happens a lot on the last game of the night. Kind of like the books put their 3rd string in to hang up the last 2H opener. FTR the correct 2H line there was just over 6.5. Greek actually opened 5.5 and then Pinny decided to try the 2 out LMFAO. So everyone copied (well almost copied, most hung 3's knowing pinny's # smelled like shit)and the rat race was on.

tymoline

I was prepared to take them at -8 or -9 not -3 lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There has been lots of movement in college hoops lines this year
    Kan St game 3 points today as far as movement
    www.sbrodds.com