DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I was looking for a Sweet Baby Rays forum and I ended up here

banyoe1980
    banyoe1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

googled for poker tounament lead to sbr poker forum.
    thanks to GOOGLE

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

It was early '07 and Pinnacle dumped USA. They sent my money to neteller, which promptly dumped USA. With my money stuck in neteller, I looked for info/advice. I suppose it was google that led me here, where I found out about matchbook and betjam. Liked and used both, especially mb, until both dumped USA. (Is there a pattern here?)

Anyway, I remember learning early to be careful about advice/info given here. (Pags repeating over and over we would never see our Neteller money is still something I clearly remember )

By the way , Matchbook changed forever the way I do things (so losing Pinnacle turned out to be a good thing for me) and I became lost without them until recently when I started with Betmaker, I'm hoping more people who like exchanges will find them. I still miss Matchbook, but Betmaker is becoming an adequate substitute for my purposes .

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Web search for "sports betting forum" or something along those lines.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Someone on here who usually bet tennis bet like a ton of money on Lebron and Cavs to win a playoff game a few years ago as huge favorites.The link to thread was posted on a car audio site I went to, clicked the link, browsed around here, eventually signed up.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

From my bookie

he told me to come, that's why they call me Tony come, on here to get winners.

Unreal this place

justinbeaver
    justinbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr found me!

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was hanging around with Fishhead back in those days. How could I not find something that had anything to do with gambling?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

looking for winners

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

I think i was looking for Big Dog Steve duemigs plays in the service plays subforum, my has my gambling changed since finding this site. Thanks everyone. I dont lose like i used to after coming here. I have learned alot from these boards.

First 123