itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

HELP with ordering Pizza question....

Haven't ordered pizza in a while with points....since Sam use to call em in and they would be delivered.

Here is what I'm trying to figure out today -

I'm away from home this week but trying to order a few pizzas while the wife's sisters are housesitting for us and get them delivered tonight to them. I noticed the store now has "eGift Cards for Pizza" at $15 each that says will be emailed to me? Can I no longer just place the order online? And if it's emailed to me in $15 increments can I just forward them to the girls and have them call in the orders later tonight themselves since they are in the area?

Thanks boys...probably easier than I'm making it out to be but don't wanna jack up the process.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

What happens now is you are sent an e-card that allows you to order what ever you want.
    Just call your local Domino's, Papa John's or Pizza Hut and place your order giving them the code off your e-card for payment.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

its actually easier and you can order more fro your money...with the promos they have... i ordered last weekno problems at all

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    What happens now is you are sent an e-card that allows you to order what ever you want.
    Just call your local Domino's, Papa John's or Pizza Hut and place your order giving them the code off your e-card for payment.

Gotcha...so basically we're just purchasing gift cards now.

The only option is the $15 ones right? So if I wanna order multiple Pizzas just get say 3 or 4 eCards and use remaining balance at a later date since it'll probably be $4-$5 left.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can put the tip on the gift cards at papa johns , so theres your extra 4 or 5

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

you can also order them in larger denominations but in multiples of $15
    15-30-45-60

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    you can put the tip on the gift cards at papa johns , so theres your extra 4 or 5

Problem solved then.

Unless the delivery guy shows up with a white russian and candy bar rocking a Guns n Rose song from his car....then all bets are off as far as tips Long live Brock Landers!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    you can also order them in larger denominations but in multiples of $15
    15-30-45-60

Thanks Sam - noticed the cutoff time for same day email delivery is almost here so if these lazy asses dont text me back soon I'll order the cards later tonight for use tomorrow.