no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans +4 over Saints

Boy. I've been a Saints fan since LONG before it was ever cool. But the Saints look ripe for the picking here. Tennessee will beat up on Brees and very possibly stop his touchdown streak, and the Saints are very iffy on the road against anyone. It seems to be the oddsmakers handicapped this one based on the Saints' press clippings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Where is game at??

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Where is game at??
    Saints are on the road this time. I'm still leaning Saints to cover though. Will check all my team stats later tonight.

jjgold

Tenn is underrated

Lets see how weather is going to be and if field plays fast

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It's at Tennessee.

so far everybody LOVES the Titans this week. I was expecting to -7 as well as the Saints have been playing. It's almost like Vegas is trying to set you up on this one.

Although I'm not sure which way they want you to bet. I would think that the pulic would be all over the Saints -3 in this one, but I have yet to see one person on this forum say they like the Saints . So, who knows?

JJ what are your leans for sunday?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

One thing is for sure , if the Saints lose this game you can forget about them going to the super bowl. B/c if they can't beat an average Titans team how the hell are they going to beat the Packers at Lambeau?

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blah Blah Blah Saints have too much offense for Tennessee even in Tennessee! C.Johnson is over rated.

Saints 38

Titans 24

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

game is being played in the salt flats of utah. could go either way. good luck!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Saints have lost on the road the the buckin Rams and Bucs get real kids. Tennessee playing good football will play the possession game with Chris Johnson. By the way Saints defense is uhhhhhh well average at best vs the run. Dome team playing outside in cold weather like the Titans to keep this one close. 93 percent of the bets coming in on the Aint's

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Tenn +4 looks good

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just do not see New Orleans not covering this game. The last two weeks Tennessee has beat two medicare teams, and only by 6 points each, Tampa Bay and Buffalo. Furthermore, they have only beaten one quality team, and that was Baltimore at the beginning of year, even though you could add Carolina in there.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Where is game at??

the demise of jj gold

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

no matter what happens in this game tenn will not stop brees td streak unless he gets hurt.....

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Saints have lost on the road the the buckin Rams and Bucs get real kids. Tennessee playing good football will play the possession game with Chris Johnson. By the way Saints defense is uhhhhhh well average at best vs the run. Dome team playing outside in cold weather like the Titans to keep this one close. 93 percent of the bets coming in on the Aint's
    That's pretty much the way I see it. I'm staying away from this game from this for any betting purposes.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

ima huge titans fan and this one is tough..i also figured the spread of this game to be about -6 for the Saints..Titans seem to be gettin a lil too much respect..and as closely as i follow TEN, i cant remember the last time they won a big game..they seem to constantly lose games when they need them to most. and i think they may completely faulter in this game and get blown out. if NO jumps out to an early lead, itll be over for the titans

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I love the Saints Sunday!

Big play for me

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Titans ML for me! GL fellas!!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Saints plain and simple... Tennessee's defense will not show up in this game

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant go against the saints. they have a top notch offense and a optimistic defense. titans have up and down offense cj shows up and then he slows down. so im going with the most obvious pick. Saints

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

saints have all week on the local radio down here been talking about quieting the critics that they cant win on the road (and dont forget they won in atlanta which is almost impossible to win when matt ryan starts and lost at lambeau on the last play of the game)

either way the line is sharp imo. saints win anywhere from 3-8 (somethinng like 24-16 or 24-20 i think)

only disadvantage saints will have is they will be without a power running game with ingram out. ivory will come off the inactive list but will be used sparingly as he hasnt played in almost 2 months.

special teams and turnovers decide this one

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    It's at Tennessee.

so far everybody LOVES the Titans this week. I was expecting to -7 as well as the Saints have been playing. It's almost like Vegas is trying to set you up on this one.

Although I'm not sure which way they want you to bet. I would think that the pulic would be all over the Saints -3 in this one, but I have yet to see one person on this forum say they like the Saints . So, who knows?

JJ what are your leans for sunday?
    Data at books is that most are on The Saints.

jjgold

I think I am going with Saints
    Team on a roll

Lorne
    Lorne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3724

I think turnovers will be key in this game, and remember Ingram is out