1. #36
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 10,857
    Betpoints: 142

    I think I saw emily on the way home


  2. #37
    big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 3,370
    Betpoints: 1258

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

    Absolutely I believe them. You really think these nations are going to let the US shit all over them? You really think Iran is just going to do nothing when we interfere with their ability to sell oil. The US is going to push this sanction crap eventually too far where these nations will feel their backed into a corner and have nothing to lose.

    It's like if you take a stick and go out and poke the neighbors dog and do it over and over again. Eventually you're going to get bit.



    Do you really believe that? Do you understand what the sanctions are designed to do?

    The USA has been shitting all over other nations for over a hundred years. We're able to do it because we're smarter and one-step ahead.

    Emily one day you'll start making money and appreciate the USA

  3. #38
    KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-11
    Posts: 8,158
    Betpoints: 6933

    this emily person must be a WallStreet protester makes to much sense

  4. #39
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 10,406
    Betpoints: 9765

    Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Do you understand what the sanctions are designed to do?
    Yes, they are designed to hurt the citizens of other nations. That's why the citizes of Iran reached out with such joy over them and trashed the British embassy.

    The government tells our dumb down population that they are for pressuring these countries in to doing what we want. They say once the people start suffering they will turn on their government. Worked like a charm in Iran didn't it? In fact the sanctions do the exact opposite and lead us to more war.

  5. #40
    big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 3,370
    Betpoints: 1258

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

    Yes, they are designed to hurt the citizens of other nations. That's why the citizes of Iran reached out with such joy over them and trashed the British embassy.

    The government tells our dumb down population that they are for pressuring these countries in to doing what we want. They say once the people start suffering they will turn on their government. Worked like a charm in Iran didn't it? In fact the sanctions do the exact opposite and lead us to more war.
    You are wrong

    Sanctions are designed to starve the population, so they are weaker when we invade

    Iraq army didn't even put up a fight, they just wanted a square meal. The biggest resistance we got in Iraq was from foreign fighters

    Speak for yourself, but many American's understand what is going on and support it, because it allows us to be more gluttonous

  6. #41
    mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-25-11
    Posts: 1,327
    Betpoints: 1886

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    If only that were the reason...if only.

    We could recall every U.S. citizen as well as every uniformed soldier, contractor, and govt agency employee in every county around the world...and those who want to do us harm will still seek to do it. It's delusional to think otherwise. You should really sit in a room and talk with these guys....real eye opener.

    Well it's kind of a double edged sword. They hate us because we have been ******* with them for so long. Since they hate us, they want to kill us. So because they want to kill us, we need to keep ******* with them. It is a circle that seems like it will never end. Honestly, I doubt it will in our lifetimes. A good example is Paskistan. They hate us for interfering with the middle east for so long so. Militants like Bin Laden hide out in their country. We kill Bin Laden but also drop bombs on 25 Pakistani guys that may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now they hate us again. We never apologize in anyway or attempt to rectify the situation. How many more people hate us because of that lone act? Probably Millions and millions.

  7. #42
    Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-09
    Posts: 4,252
    Betpoints: 2934

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    If only that were the reason...if only. We could recall every U.S. citizen as well as every uniformed soldier, contractor, and govt agency employee in every county around the world...and those who want to do us harm will still seek to do it. It's delusional to think otherwise. You should really sit in a room and talk with these guys....real eye opener.
    What a clown....exactly listen to what they have to say and you will find out it's because of the foreign policy.

  8. #43
    MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-08
    Posts: 8,383

    Why does Emily grace us with his presence?

    I mean, someone with all the foreign policy knowledge that Emily has should be running a think tank somewhere, solving the world's problems.

    But no. He has decided to share this vast wealth of ideas on an internet gambling forum.

    Oh how lucky we are.

  9. #44
    big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 3,370
    Betpoints: 1258

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Why does Emily grace us with his presence?

    I mean, someone with all the foreign policy knowledge that Emily has should be running a think tank somewhere, solving the world's problems.

    But no. He has decided to share this vast wealth of ideas on an internet gambling forum.

    Oh how lucky we are.
    SBR and their corporate partners thank Emily for her business.

  10. #45
    doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-10
    Posts: 14,096
    Betpoints: 18

    next thing you know Iran will try to blow up the Carl Vinson.

  11. #46
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,838
    Betpoints: 3284

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    All you need is a Nuke and a delivery system and we are shutdown for good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse
    This is well known to CIA ops. My professor a few years back was CIA and he mentioned this to us at the time. He mentioned something causing all of electronics to be shut down throughout an entire area. All electronics would be destroyed by one simple emit of electro magnetic interference. He was highly involved in the Valeria Plame escapade and had appeared on 60 Minutes.

  12. #47
    NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-06-11
    Posts: 604

    What you Americans don't understand is you don't have to worry about North Korea, or China, or even Russia. They would never attack you. They have FAR too much too lose, pretty much their entire country. WHAT you DO have to worry about is the 30 year old, that grew up with hatred towards you because you killed his parents in Iraq stealing their natural resources. This boy will grow up, and dedicate his life to exacting revenge on America. This boy, now a man, will get involved in a "terrorist" group, or to them a "freedom fighter".

    No matter how you look at it, this is your THREAT. He will be able to smuggle in an old suitcase Russian nuke, bought off the black market, from the disbanded USSR, and detonate it in a major US city. All hell and panic will break loose, and there will be a run on gas, food, and your country will be cloaked in fear, by not one country, but one man.

    If you don't think this will eventually happen you are all naive. You can't go around the world, and murder over 1,000,000 persians in what you call "collateral damage" and expect their sons, brothers, to eventually retaliate against you when the time is right. I pray this never happens and we can all live in peace but any smart person knows it's coming.

  13. #48
    xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-07
    Posts: 1,577
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    North Korea is like most of SBR. Claim to be important and powerful, but really nothing more than a collection of dumb peasants.
    Best post I've ever seen on here!!

  14. #49
    big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 3,370
    Betpoints: 1258

    Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    What you Americans don't understand is you don't have to worry about North Korea, or China, or even Russia. They would never attack you. They have FAR too much too lose, pretty much their entire country. WHAT you DO have to worry about is the 30 year old, that grew up with hatred towards you because you killed his parents in Iraq stealing their natural resources. This boy will grow up, and dedicate his life to exacting revenge on America. This boy, now a man, will get involved in a "terrorist" group, or to them a "freedom fighter".

    No matter how you look at it, this is your THREAT. He will be able to smuggle in an old suitcase Russian nuke, bought off the black market, from the disbanded USSR, and detonate it in a major US city. All hell and panic will break loose, and there will be a run on gas, food, and your country will be cloaked in fear, by not one country, but one man.

    If you don't think this will eventually happen you are all naive. You can't go around the world, and murder over 1,000,000 persians in what you call "collateral damage" and expect their sons, brothers, to eventually retaliate against you when the time is right. I pray this never happens and we can all live in peace but any smart person knows it's coming.
    No chance

    Anyone who grows up in Iraq, then comes to the USA realizes they just want to stay in the USA and bang chicks and gamble and party

  15. #50
    NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-06-11
    Posts: 604

    Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post

    No chance

    Anyone who grows up in Iraq, then comes to the USA realizes they just want to stay in the USA and bang chicks and gamble and party
    No chance? I take it your down in the gambling sense

First 12
Top