battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

broncos will make playoffs no freaking way

raiders lose to packers this week tebow wins against roughed up bears denver has easier schdule.....its going to be funny as hell when denver wins a playoff game

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

and denver might be at home against baltimore or steelers and with those 2 conservative teams that stuggle on the road, anything could happen

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

theres no way there beating the steelers even at home that d will not allow it..........baltimore on the other hand flacco is suspect and denvers d is pretty good so i wouldnt be shocked with that

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

tim, u just keep making me money. i love you

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I doubt Denver beats the Bears. Tebow is going to have major problems against the Bears cover-2. Lovie's D has NEVER allowed a QB more than 50 yards rushing. Has lots of successes against running QB's ala Vick. Tebow has mostly seen 3-4's. Going to be a major adjustment against this D and beasts like Peppers and Urlacher and Briggs. Denver will have to hit big plays because they will have a lot of negative ones. Bears play behind the LOS.

Not much faith on the other side for the Bears offense either. Hanie needs to "manage the game" better.

Winner will be decided by takeaways and special teams and game should be close. +3.5 is attractive.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Broncos will not be in the Superbowl. I will never post at SBR again if Broncos go to the superbowl. They will lose first round, tops.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Broncos will not be in the Superbowl. I will never post at SBR again if Broncos go to the superbowl. They will lose first round, tops.
    If tebow wins the super bowl you have to become a preacher!!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    If tebow wins the super bowl you have to become a preacher!!
    haha, I already believe in God.

I think what's happening to Tebow is great but if he wins Superbowl.... let's just say it wouldn't affect my belief in God.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    theres no way there beating the steelers even at home that d will not allow it..........baltimore on the other hand flacco is suspect and denvers d is pretty good so i wouldnt be shocked with that
    denver d is not good throughout the season. Denever d since Tebow is good. Get it right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have a great shot

Big game Sunday

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Broncos now have to win when expected, not the same as being a dog all the time. Once the Raiders were expected to win, look how they have fallen off. Don't think Broncos make playoffs if they have to win out.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    denver d is not good throughout the season. Denever d since Tebow is good. Get it right
    ok so tebow gets credit for the defense?

idont understand the pt of that comment also im not a hater but your not doing nothing if u make it to the playoffs