dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

action on fantasy football league

hello PT,

I'm the commissioner of 12 team h2h fantasy football league and the playoffs start this week (14, 15, 16). it is standard scoring on yahoo, default rosters + 1 flex spot. there are 6 teams in the playoffs in a competitive league, and i wanted to open up lines/odds/totals for the games each week for additional action to make it more interesting. would this be doable? does anyone have any experience in something like this that might have any advice?

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Just use the Yahoo projections for the match up. Start them off at even and use a dollar of money line for each point they are favored to win by or expected to lose by. Also use that projection as a base for your under/over.

Example: Team A is projected by Yahoo to beat Team B 135 to 125 Spread: Team A -10 Team B +10 (Even Money) Moneyline: Team A -110 Team B +110 Over/Under 260 (Even Money)

HotStreak
    Smokin'

My example assumes that you are not trying to make a cut off the action, therefore no juice in my suggested lines.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

thanks hot streak thats a good idea, although i would have to use juice since i would be taking all the action basically as the bookie...would hope to turnn somewhat of a profit, all the ppl in my league love to gamble lol

HotStreak
    Smokin'

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    thanks hot streak thats a good idea, although i would have to use juice since i would be taking all the action basically as the bookie...would hope to turnn somewhat of a profit, all the ppl in my league love to gamble lol

Your lucky they're not smart enough to just make side bets with each other on the matches and eliminate your juice.