In short all of them.

A ton of crappy match-ups out there, that is obvious. Illinois-UCLA comes to mind, but some real bummers wagering wise as well.

1. V tech/Michigan

Other than the fact that it is a dirty sham that V tech is here, it is unfortunate because there were so many teams out there that could have really exposed Michigan here, such as Ok State, Stanford, Houston, West Virginia and maybe even Clemson, but they pull Tech.

2. Penn State/Houston

Was ready to fade both teams due to the fatigue and lack of talent Penn State and Houston's huge disappointment of losing out on their BCS shot. Both teams won't show up, but one team will win so it will look on TV like one did.

3. Georgia/Michigan State

I feel like kinda the same team here. I wanted to take both in their respective bowls. Now what .
Georgia is pretty good, although really un-clutch. Michigan State is eternally underrated. Would have loved to take State over South Carolina here.

Funny thing about Georgia is that they have a lot of talent and had a great off-season and came into the year with some lofty expectations, not to mention playing to save their beloved coach's job.

They started out the year at home (virtually), but even with all that, they just came up against a much superior team from the Mountain West: Boise State, and that crushed them so much so that it affected their performance against South Carolina.

4. Auburn/ Virgina

Pfffffff.... Again two teams I might have backed because both teams are young and have fired up coaches, so they will most likely improve a lot during the break. Also, teams that like to run the ball downhill usually reap the benefits of their running backs getting a few weeks off...Johnny fresh legs - means the most when it comes to Running backs.

Auburn sucks so you might want to take Virginia, but Virginia got pasted by a Vtech team that got pasted by Clemson the following weak. Everybody sucks besides LSU, isn't that what this year felt like?

Also feel the same with Clemson v W. Virginia. Would have liked to take both of them, as I think both will improve.

5. Ark State/ Northern Illinois.

Love the game. Hate the date. January 8th. If it was one of the earlier bowls, I would have taken the over at 85. Passing teams deteriorate with long lay-offs. You 're welcome SEC.

6. Boise State/ AZ State

Boise State got screwed again, nothing new here. Will they care about this pre-Christmas bowl game? AZ State has top ten talent. What will they do?. A good bet, be more distracted in Vegas than Boise. The system loves this game as it is a no win situation for Boise State. Win? Good,you beat a crappy AZ state team.
Lose to an awfully talented team? See, you guys don't belong.

7. Arkansas/Kansas State

An overrated team - Arkansas v an Overachieving team

Arkansas should have lost to A & M and without that win they have nothing on their resume. Still A & M suks. I guess that was the fee A & M had to pay being allowed in the SEC. Arkansas loses that game and I believe Ok State is in the big game. Crazy.

Arkansas is really good. Why? Cause don't they look really good. They might not be exposed by this heart-filled, talentless team.

8. Nebraska V South Carolina

Nebraska's anemic O vs a faster defense. South Carolina's awful O v Nebraska's pretty good defense. Take the under.

9. BS Championship Game -- Don't get me started