PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Revamped, re-stoked Jags await Chargers

Whether the Chargers face the hurry-up offense Monday night in Jacksonville, the Jaguars have been speeding up things in general since the firing of Jack Del Rio earlier this week, that during his ninth season as Jags head coach.

Interim head coach Mel Tucker, the coordinator whose defenses seemed to be the team’s most dynamic and productive aspect, clearly is trying to light a fire under his 3-8 team in preparation for the Chargers.
    “Today was a marathon,” said star running back Maurice Jones-Drew after Jacksonville’s first practice with the new man in charge. “All we did was run. That’s it … I don’t know what he’s trying to do, but it worked. Guys were crisp running routes and on the ball … I’m not talking about just straight running, but we were running from drill to drill, sprinting. He’s bringing a lot of excitement.”

If the Jags indeed are rejuventated, Chargers head coach Norv Turner said the changes that have taken place in Jacksonville the past week shouldn't create a sense of the unknown when it comes to the Jags' actual plays or schemes.

"I don't think so," said Turner. "The defensive coordinator is the same guy, obviously, now the head coach. Offensively, I don't see them making dramatic changes. They've got their things based on the running back (Maurice Jones-Drew, the NFL's second-leading rusher) and they've got a very young quarterback (rookie Blaine Gabbert)."

Liuget "questionable"
    Defensive end Corey Liuget (fibula) was listed as "questionable," offensive tackle Bryan Dombrowski (foot) and linebacker Na'il Diggs (chest) as "doubtful," for Monday night's game at Jacksonville. None of the three took part in the final workout before the Chargers departed for Florida on Saturday.

On the field for drills were the five players -- tight end Antonio Gates, wide receiver Malcom Floyd, linebacker Shaun Phillips and offensive linemen Louis Vasquez and Tyronne Green -- on the "probable" list.
    The only player declared "out" for Jacksonville is defensive end Luis Castillo.

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Already on jax +3, dont jinx it!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post

You know hah? lol

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

im leaning to fresh blood instead of that perennial loser crater faced turner myself..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post

GONE FISHIN
    GONE FISHIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

UNDER!!!!!!

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

yes pauly...jinx the jags pick...jinx it...c'mon man

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took two small plays on this game just out of boredom.

<table class="offer"><tbody><tr><td class="TrtTableTitle">Ticket #</td><td class="TrtTableTitle">Accepted</td><td class="TrtTableTitle">Type</td><td class="TrtTableTitle">Risk</td><td class="TrtTableTitle">To Win</td> <td class="TrtTableTitle">Short Description</td></tr><tr class="TreEven"> <td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap"> 39543798-1</td><td class="TblTableDescrip">12/5/2011 6:28AM</td><td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap">Parlay </td><td class="TblTableDescrip">100.00</td><td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap">260.00</td><td wrap="" class="TblTableDescrip" align="left">Football - 375 San Diego Chargers/Jacksonville Jaguars under 38˝ -110 for Game
    Football - 102 Pittsburgh Steelers -14 -110 for Game </td></tr><tr class="TroOdd"> <td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap"> 39545272-1</td><td class="TblTableDescrip">12/5/2011 10:32AM</td><td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap">Parlay </td><td class="TblTableDescrip">50.00</td><td class="TblTableDescrip" nowrap="nowrap">307.94</td><td wrap="" class="TblTableDescrip" align="left">Football - 376 Jacksonville Jaguars +3 -105 for Game
    Football - 375 San Diego Chargers/Jacksonville Jaguars under 38˝ -110 for Game
    Football - 102 Pittsburgh Steelers -14 -110 for Game</td></tr></tbody></table>

PAULYPOKER

If you guys would have read my opening post thoroughly,you would have noticed with tonight's jax game plan the under is in jeopardy......

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    You know hah? lol
    ????????

aydtxn
    aydtxn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you guys would have read my opening post thoroughly,you would have noticed with tonight's jax game plan the under is in jeopardy......
    are you suggesting going for the over?

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I took over 39 and SD-2.5 because "it doesn't make sense"

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Thanks for the info. Good post +1.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Jaguars +10 and over 32.5 teased; hammer the fuk out of this!