taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Chargers -3 is a gift

Already got em , San diego needs to win this and they will . Brian Gagabert cannot keep up

Phillip Rivers is going to wreck Jax

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    san diego needs to win this

They have needed a win for the past 5 weeks.

Weak logic, win or lose.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Hard to figure. They should win, but home dogs on MNF are tough and Jax is a feisty team.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Already got em , San diego needs to win this and they will . Brian Gagabert cannot keep up

Well his name is Blaine not Brian! So maybe he might keep it up. Jacksonville covers this tonight cry baby Rivers shows how bad he really is. No LT or Sproils, Rivers is like hot garbage, will stink the place up all night.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Buckeye5234

matt892
    matt892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

If SD doesn't cover this will be the last time in pick against Blaine Fuking Gab on prime time football

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

They have been in the must win situation for some weeks, can't touch this game

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    They have needed a win for the past 5 weeks. Weak logic, win or lose.
    Took the words right outta my mouth...........

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rather not be backing these bums on the road... Good luck passing on this game but will watch this dumpster fire

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD -3 a gift?
    SD has is 0-6 ATS and 0-6 SU.
    Something is terrbily wrong with SD... and possibly Rivers, he is "off" for sure.
    And there are very STRONG rumors their head coach is getting fired.
    There are 8 teams with 5 losses or less in the AFC, SD has 7... how are they going to catch and pass up enough teams to get into the playoffs?
    Somewhat similar setup as Philly @ Seattle + 3.(with some differences, of course)
    2,000 miles away visiting favorite, national TV nite game, SD has given up, Jax at least is at home with a crowd, they are bad but building for the future whereas SD is crestfallen, they thought they were Super Bowl material.
    Jax has better running game, OL, and DL than SD.
    SD has a better QB of course, but something is wrong with Rivers, I bet they tell us he has bad ribs or a minor elbow injury or something... I wish Jax would start McGowan instead of Gabbert, he will be good but is not really ready, came out early for the draft, should have stayed another yr at MU and should NOT have started in NFL his first year.
    The games are won on emotion and in the trenches, and Jax has better lineman on both sides.
    Jax is used to being out of the playoffs just like Seattle was...and is playing for contracts, personal playing time, future starting roles, etc, but SD just hit that wall last week with its 7th loss... like Philly did.
    A lot of times an interim coach does well... the team goes on a mini run... I am trying to find if the players at Jax like the interim guy (truly) and / or did they hate the former coach. If they want the interim to be their new coach, then, WHOA, bet BIG on Jacksonville. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?
    Jax +3. (Medium. BIG if they hated their previous head coach, bigger if they also want the interim to be their new head coach)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Umad Brasiek

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Leaning Jax +3 but can't trust Jags offence. SD TT Under 21½ is better imo.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Jax and under is the play

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    SD -3 a gift?
    Something is terrbily wrong with SD... and possibly Rivers, he is "off" for sure.
    There are 8 teams with 5 losses or less in the AFC, SD has 7... how are they going to catch and pass up enough teams to get into the playoffs?
    Somewhat similar setup as Philly @ Seattle + 3.(with some differences, of course)
    2,000 miles away visiting favorite, national TV nite game, SD has given up, Jax at least is at home with a crowd, they are bad but building for the future whereas SD is crestfallen, they thought they were Super Bowl material.
    SD has a better QB of course, but something is wrong with Rivers, I bet they tell us he has bad ribs or a minor elbow injury or something... I wish Jax would start McGowan instead of Gabbert, he will be good but is not really ready, came out early for the draft, should have stayed another yr at MU and should NOT have started in NFL his first year.
    The games are won on emotion and in the trenches, and Jax has better lineman on both sides.
    Jax is used to being out of the playoffs just like Seattle was...and is playing for contracts, personal playing time, future starting roles, etc, but SD just hit that wall last week with its 7th loss... like Philly did.
    A lot of times an interim coach does well... the team goes on a mini run... I am trying to find if the players at Jax like the interim guy (truly) and / or did they hate the former coach. If they want the interim to be their new coach, then, WHOA, bet BIG on Jacksonville. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?
    Jax +3. (Medium. BIG if they hated their previous head coach, bigger if they also want the interim to be their new head coach)
    These are my sentiments exactly. Jacksonville is playing to spoil the mood, they have no delusions of the playoffs nestled somewhere in the back of their mind. Jax has a respectable defense that can keep SD in check, and SD's D is fortunate to be going up against a weak Jax offense. Just keep in mind that Jacksonville upset Ravens last MNF, and my hunch says they do it again tonight.

anthonyc023
    anthonyc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

you will not beat many teams if you cant score over 17 points.. happened with the ravens but jax scored over 13 points only 2 times in their last 10 games

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am torn on this game, but as the Chargers have been good for a number of years I dont think "travelling across the country" and "primetime game" means too much to them anymore. How many primetime games and big playoff matchups has Rivers been in? Im not saying he's ice cold in these situations, but when you're almost a decade vet with tons of these games I dont think they work against you as much when youre on the road.

I think we may be overthinking this. Chargers or no play, I will not put money on a team like JAX.

For JAX to win you need: the "intagibles" to come through such as "playing for a new coach" and "SD has been playing poorly" need some lucky bounces, need a terrible JAX secondary to play with a dangerous passer and you need MJD to go off.
    For SD to win you need: nothing, they are just simply the better team.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Leaning Jax +3 but can't trust Jags offence. SD TT Under 21½ is better imo.
    Sawyer, not ti be a dick but your post contradicts itself............

You don't trust the jags offense so this means SanDiego will score less?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Under 39.5.....very very strong imo and gotta love the extra 1/2 point everytime with Bodog. Good comparisons earlier to Philly/Seattle. I was thinking the same thing. Let me put it in somewhat vulgar terms. Jax took a solid crap by firing Del Rio and now they're trying to impress a new coach while SD has Norv "Dead man walking" Turner and is going to play this game constipated. I would definitely go Jax if someone made me take a side but Gabbert is trash and a guaranteed bust....which I predicted since he could only pull off 16 tds in a spread offense at Missouri & throwing it 40x a game.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Guessing I would bet over because everyone will take under. There is no other reasoning than that. San Diego sucks, Jacksonville sucks, worst QB ever theories are in full effect here.

PAULYPOKER

Actually the public is 59% on the over...........

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I've learned never to bet on a rivers game. He chokes when I back him and shows up when I fade. Hate him

PAULYPOKER

Lol.he has not showed up ATS for 6 games in a row now.........

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I've learned never to bet on a rivers game. He chokes when I back him and shows up when I fade. Hate him
    SO DAMN TRUE!!!!

But this time, laying 1x on SD -3 GOOD LUCK

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

people have completely missed the fact that christmas is right around the corner, gifts are there for the taking.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Not So Fast...

I think Mel Tucker will get his debut win. In 2009 he was hired by JAX to be D-Coordinator, well the first two season's Del Rio called the plays. This year he finally got his opportunity and turned the D around from worst to 4th in the league. He will be a fine head coach.

Yes, the Jags will be missing 3 CB's for tonights game and you would say well Rivers will have a field day. But lets remember he has no offensive line, Dumbrowsky is now questionable. Rivers will probably be running for his life again tonight.

There has been a lot of changes in JAX. The obvious Tucker is now the HC but he fired the WR coach Hill stating there was a lot of dropped passes and poor route running. The QB coach now is the WR coach which he has experience in Cincinnati. Dirk Koetter is now the QB coach and they want him to tudor Gabbert.

I believe the game plan will be for the Chargers to have 8 in the box so that will limit Jones-Drew forcing Gabbert to pass the ball. The Chargers Secondary is absolutely terrible and they have a hard time getting pressure on the QB. Call me crazy but I think Gabbert will have a solid game and Jags will throw more than usual. Rivers on the other hand, if he gets time could do well also. but I really believe the OL is way over their heads.

There is a few very solid plays:

Gabbert over 14 completions (huge)

Over 39 (seems solid also)

I really like the Gabbert play and the over looks good too. Good luck and hit em hard.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    SD -3 a gift?
    Yes, there is a lot of articles stating players and fans are thrilled of this move. He had the 4th ranked D under his first year of play calling as DC. First two years Del Rio made the calls.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I am torn with this games. Part of me thinks SD will win as Turners job is on the line, then again kinda think Jax will show up as they have a new coach and wanting to win for him as well.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A GIFT like syphilis

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    I am torn with this games. Part of me thinks SD will win as Turners job is on the line, then again kinda think Jax will show up as they have a new coach and wanting to win for him as well.
    Turner is as good as gone. Do you see his impressions during post game interviews, he doesn't care. He knows he's gone along with AJ Smith. This new in San Diego is that Jeff Fischer may be a candidate for the new HC, its in the Chargers forum.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

A gift of shit.

Jags roll.

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Lol i see u like to bet into teams that are struggling in hopes that they will finally get a win, worst way to bet in sports.

PAULYPOKER

Chargers to continue their hideous run is as sure as evidence of severe acne stemming from puberty on Norv Turners face..........

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStoner View Post
    Lol i see u like to bet into teams that are struggling in hopes that they will finally get a win, worst way to bet in sports.
    There is actually a couple solid bets tonight. I personally dont like like the sides tonight but the Chargers are far from a gift. I think they have a very good chance at losing.

Strong leans for me are : Gabbert (Jags Qb's) over 14.5, and over 39. I really like the Gabbert play but the juice is -145 so I may just play the over tonight.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

ive got game at 3.5, will be buying 1/2 and take Jax for small play.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Hard to feel comfortable laying money on the combo of Norv Turner and Rivers.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Hard game to bet, Chargers could roll if they play good but I kind of like the Jaqs at home for MNF. I have Jaqs +10 in a teaser.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Ugh, NCAA hoops card tonight is both slim and ugly.
    MNF is force feeding us this slop.
    I may take a night off of gambling and just get drunk andwatch Cena and RAW

SD really small or nothing, the booze is the better option.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DHK

123 Last