warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know how anyone could call this game a gift. Seriously? This game is such a toss-up.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Ugh, NCAA hoops card tonight is both slim and ugly. MNF is force feeding us this slop. I may take a night off of gambling and just get drunk andwatch Cena and RAW SD really small or nothing, the booze is the better option.
    Actually there are 2 solid plays in the NCAA hoops card tonight>

DETROIT and NC GREENSBORO

warriorfan707

Mil-Wis/Depaul under 136 is better

warriorfan707

I really dont see the love for detroit in this spot. No play.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

the Jags own an 0-6 SU/ATS record as a single-digit underdog this season, while dropping each of their last eight games in this pointspread range.

Following a three-game stretch in which the underdogs covered on Monday night, the last three favorites (Green Bay, New England, and New Orleans) all won convincingly as seven-point 'chalk' or more. Road favorites on Monday night are 1-2 SU/ATS this season, including San Diego's overtime loss at Kansas City in Week 8.

The home team is 4-0 in four lifetime meetings, including San Diego's 38-13 blowout of Jacksonville at Qualcomm Stadium last September as seven-point favorites. However, the Jags are a perfect 2-0 SU/ATS in two home matchups with the Chargers, as Jacksonville captured a 24-17 victory in 2007.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by hugh4310 View Post
    Well his name is Blaine not Brian! So maybe he might keep it up. Jacksonville covers this tonight cry baby Rivers shows how bad he really is. No LT or Sproils, Rivers is like hot garbage, will stink the place up all night.
    guy makes fun of someone's name typo and then refers to Darren Sproles as Sproils.

Burial.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

jags chargers tie +30000 ..seriously both teams suck equally bad. jags couldnt beat the browns...and the chargers have norv turner, enough said

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

btw sarcasm with that bet, but now watch them tie and ill hate myself for life

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Don't over-think this one guys; it's pretty simple.

San Diego's offense is ranked 5th in passing and 6th in receiving.

Jacksonville is ranked 32nd in both.

They are about the same defensively.

GL to all the Jax backers...kiss your $ goodbye.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I am telling you guys SD will win and by 10 .. KILL THE 3

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I've learned never to bet on a rivers game. He chokes when I back him and shows up when I fade. Hate him
    Ditto with Eli Manning ... Can't stand that nerd

GONE FISHIN
    GONE FISHIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

under is where the smart money is!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

chargers are the way better team for whatever thats worth. Jags by 6 or Bolts by 1

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Jags are tough against the pass ... but they cannot score enough. Teasing SD and Under

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
    Jags are tough against the pass ... but they cannot score enough. Teasing SD and Under
    yeah they tried everything like not letting jones-drew get any carries when you have 1st and goal on the 3, not throwing it to marcedes lewis until the last 2 weeks, beating the ravens on monday night football....nothing seems to work.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Chargers and under for me both teams suck

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sawyer, not ti be a dick but your post contradicts itself............

You don't trust the jags offense so this means SanDiego will score less?

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by GONE FISHIN View Post
    under is where the smart money is!!!
    definitely agree.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

want to know why the chargers are going to win? I took them last week the minute I saw them playing jax and needing this game. well today a bird shat on my arm when I was walking in dunkin donuts!!! thats good luck all my plays are going to win now!!! I took the bruins +120 and TB +100 also.....incase you want to tale.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    definitely agree.
    Jax is going play a hurry up offensive scheme tonight,so you must factor in how this can affect a total..........

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

how about over 3.5 FG at +145? both suck, they'll probably score more field goals than touchdowns..

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    They have needed a win for the past 5 weeks.

Weak logic, win or lose.
    Houli, who are we on in this one?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    want to know why the chargers are going to win? I took them last week the minute I saw them playing jax and needing this game. well today a bird shat on my arm when I was walking in dunkin donuts!!! thats good luck all my plays are going to win now!!! I took the bruins +120 and TB +100 also.....incase you want to tale.
    I would like to see what you view as bad luck....................

warriorfan707

Under on a tsr

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyc023 View Post
    you will not beat many teams if you cant score over 17 points.. happened with the ravens but jax scored over 13 points only 2 times in their last 10 games
    True but Jax last 6 played against great or very good "D"'s teams and / or that run the ball and play slow small ball to keep the score down... Hou (great), Cleve (good) , Indy, Hou (great), Balt (great), Pitt (great). (game in Indianapolis, Indy played "slow it down", Jax got 250 yds, won 17-3).
    Gabbert is not ready for NFL but getting better, if McGown plays I think they can score a bit more than usual.
    Big issue is emotion, SD crestfallen at failed season, were Super Bowl contenders, now virtually out of it, on the road, coach getting fired. Jax might get pumped, teams in NFL with interim coached sometimes do very well.
    Will SD show up?

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpicks View Post
    the Jags own an 0-6 SU/ATS record as a single-digit underdog this season, while dropping each of their last eight games in this pointspread range.

Following a three-game stretch in which the underdogs covered on Monday night, the last three favorites (Green Bay, New England, and New Orleans) all won convincingly as seven-point 'chalk' or more. Road favorites on Monday night are 1-2 SU/ATS this season, including San Diego's overtime loss at Kansas City in Week 8.

The home team is 4-0 in four lifetime meetings, including San Diego's 38-13 blowout of Jacksonville at Qualcomm Stadium last September as seven-point favorites. However, the Jags are a perfect 2-0 SU/ATS in two home matchups with the Chargers, as Jacksonville captured a 24-17 victory in 2007.
    Those were different teams with different players and / or different times of the year.
    Its not who you play, its when you play 'em.
    (arguements: I was 33-0 against my wife before I got married, afterwards I am 0-4,000.)
    SD has thrown in the towel, Jax is home MNF dog with young team wanting to turn it around.

Serbone

The smart move is to assume SD takes a vacation now that they are virtually OUT of it, and ownership has apparently shad on Coach Turner, throws in the towel, falls to pieces and take Jax -3 and get about + 250 or -7.5 and get + 450. Look for SD players to get hit, limp off the field, and not come back in as the game goes on.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-05-11 at 04:44 PM.

dredmahawkus

SD is going to be the only team playing tonight. jax has nothing to play for! the afc west is wide open! you have to take the team thats motivated. even if they havent played well. not like jax has played well either.

phillip1969
    phillip1969's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Night Football

Chargers -3 and the under
    Rivers is always hot in December. Jags will run the ball and eat the clock. Jags with the Rookie can't handle " PRIME TIME " Bookies want you to believe that the chargers will keep the same old habits of Nov. Big Play Chargers-3 Under

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by phillip1969 View Post
    Chargers -3 and the under
    Rivers is always hot in December. Jags will run the ball and eat the clock. Jags with the Rookie can't handle " PRIME TIME " Bookies want you to believe that the chargers will keep the same old habits of Nov. Big Play Chargers-3 Under
    Your logic escapes me.
    Chargers WERE always hot in November, but not this yr.
    So why do you think that Rivers will be hot in December? He was always hot in November, but not this yr.
    Haven't you noticed, everyone says something is wrong with Rivers, he is not himself, I would say there is good visual evidence if you have watched him... though maybe he is recovering, he did not have INT last game... worries me a bit on this matter.
    For some reason, these are NOT "The Chargers" anymore; something is wrong, now a lame duck coach, they are reeling, they thought they were contenders but are 4-7, 8 teams with 5 losses or less in AFC. Like Philly, lost their 7th, travelled 2,000 miles, got crushed by banged up mediocre home dog on national TV.

dredmahawkus

one more thing....I would rather bet on a good team playing bad then a bad team playing bad

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    guy makes fun of someone's name typo and then refers to Darren Sproles as Sproils.

Burial.
    Thats OK he's still mentioning that SD doesn't have LT. They also don't have Junior Seau.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

I think dan fouts is inactive tonight too. Anyone who has watched this season and can feel comfortable enough to choose the chargers as a lock either doesnt understand football or just enjoys watching their money spontaneously burst into flames. chargers could win of course, but much better games to choose from.

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    one more thing....I would rather bet on a good team playing bad then a bad team playing bad
    Good team?
    -4-7?
    -0-6 SU and ATS lately?
    -And their 4 wins were early season squeakers against ca-ca teams (at the time), Minny, KC, Miami (pulled away late) at home... and Denver on the road before Tebow time started.
    -Just got virtually eliminated from playoffs last game (7th loss is a KEY).
    -Coach has been humiliated... publc aware he is getting canned.
    -QB is drastically underperforming to his previous standards.
    OK.
    I'll take the 2,000 miles 3 hour game home MNF 3 pt dog with a new coach and a better OL and DL and running game and "D" against a good team like that...
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-05-11 at 05:39 PM.

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Nothing in this game is a gift.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

cant put a cent on the Chargers right now with evrything that happens around the team think they will come out flat today against a hungry Jax team with a new coach must pick the JAX ML here for a small amount

First 123 Last