HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This is still not as bad as when Marty Morningwig intentionally kicked the ball off in OT.

Another dumb decision in the one of the more pathetic decades of Cowboy fandom.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

The play clock was about to go off. But why the hell didn't they call time out after the dez catch? They spiked the ball none the less still falls on Jason what a bone head

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    The play clock was about to go off. But why the hell didn't they call time out after the dez catch? They spiked the ball none the less still falls on Jason what a bone head
    Exactly. They had 2 timeouts. Made no sense whatsoever. Could have given it to Demarco at least once. And then Bailey goes on to kick the field goal about 3 feet short. Demarco would have been liable to give them some decent yardage on that run and definitely enough to make the difference on that fg.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Exactly. They had 2 timeouts. Made no sense whatsoever. Could have given it to Demarco at least once. And then Bailey goes on to kick the field goal about 3 feet short. Demarco would have been liable to give them some decent yardage on that run and definitely enough to make the difference on that fg.
    Yep. They had first down at the Arizona 31......26 seconds to go.....and 2 timeouts. Why they didn't use one immediately I have no friggin' idea.

Why would you not try to improve on a game wining 49 yard field goal attempt?

Inexcusable.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

IM laughing my ass off at this team. they arent for real are they? 2 timeouts and they use them to ice their own kicker. this what jerry jones gets. a good coach wont work for him because he calls the shots. this is what you get joneses. lolololololo

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yep. They had first down at the Arizona 31......26 seconds to go.....and 2 timeouts. Why they didn't use one immediately I have no friggin' idea. Why would you not try to improve on a game wining 49 yard field goal attempt? Inexcusable.
    Garrett drives me nuts. Even as an offensive coordinator he always seems to get flustered in big moments (ie in the red zone, or how his play calling becomes super predictable every time the the Cowboys have the ball inside the 1 with 1st and Goal to go, and they somehow manage not to score) It's not all on the coaching staff, a lot of it falls on the players as well. Still though, why didn't we keep Sean Payton!

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

garrett sucks

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

OK, Garrett looks like an idiot. Maybe no diff btw Garrett and Wade P.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Garrett a lock to get fired this offseason, same with Ryan, both are idiots

First 12