Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    would take too long to explain a winning strategy to amateurs,thats why there are so few professional gamblers around who are really successful

Frizzer dont pick at me i am your buddy
    You're a ******* tool

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Most European bettors will have many, many accounts. Bear in mind the player doesn't incur any deposit/withdrawal fees (Neteller/Moneybookers). More outs allows for line shopping and bonus whoring if you are that way inclined.
    well said.

anyone who has a broad choice of picking books should take advantage of best lines available. especially if you bet on sports that are not regulated by vegas (euro hoops, futbol, etc). there are sometimes huge differences in ml, spreads or totals.

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

I made a ton of money tailing Roxxy a few weeks ago and made a ton of money tailing his LSU pick. Lost a few dollars tailing his plays the first day he did the spread sheet reset... but something seemed fishy and I stopped tailing... it reminds me of back when Paco and LB were on such heaters and then once everybody started to tail they started posting losers... almost as if someone was paying them to post losers

I don't know if sports books start paying guys to post losing picks or if guys just get over confidence and go on bad losing streaks. It just seems weird when guys are posting winning plays with ease and then couldn't post a winner to save their lives. I guess that's why you gotta take peoples opinions and plays with a grain of salt and do the research yourself to see if it is a bet worth making.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    I made a ton of money tailing Roxxy a few weeks ago and made a ton of money tailing his LSU pick. Lost a few dollars tailing his plays the first day he did the spread sheet reset... but something seemed fishy and I stopped tailing... it reminds me of back when Paco and LB were on such heaters and then once everybody started to tail they started posting losers... almost as if someone was paying them to post losers I don't know if sports books start paying guys to post losing picks or if guys just get over confidence and go on bad losing streaks. It just seems weird when guys are posting winning plays with ease and then couldn't post a winner to save their lives. I guess that's why you gotta take peoples opinions and plays with a grain of salt and do the research yourself to see if it is a bet worth making.

Come on now, do you think Books really pay people to post losers on a forum? The books wouldn't waste there money paying some joke a little coin to post losers, when the books know the guy will post losers sooner or later without getting paid to do so.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Come on now, do you think Books really pay people to post losers on a forum? The books wouldn't waste there money paying some joke a little coin to post losers, when the books know the guy will post losers sooner or later without getting paid to do so.
    Last year when SJ was hitting over 60% in the NBA there were quite often line movements very soon after he posted a play. Yes this could be a coincidence but it began happening all too often.

Do books pay SBR posters who are on hot runs to start posting losers? Doubtful, as the amount of dollars from SBR posters who are tailing a hot poster would not be a negligible % of the total dollars being placed worldwide. Another reason is that the books aren't unionized with one another, so who would be paying an SBR poster to post losers?

Because of SJ I believe books do follow the major handicapping sites and will make judgements based on the opinions and plays of specific forum posters. I think that is the most involved they are with the posters at these forums.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hels, who is SJ

oh dear god please dont say swinging johnson either... there is already enough hilarity and clueless shit in this thread as is, buddy.

First 12