MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    was at the pats/cowboys game ...we get into one of the lots and my girl wanted to change in the car .....so i got out of the car....this guy next to us was with his like 6 year old son....i watched him stare into the car at least 3 times for extended periods of time....i finally said "why do u keep lookin in my car"....he said he wasnt....he and his son took off real quick.....i let it go...but it was fuckin obvious....i saw it multiple times....dude wasnt lookin over the car...his eyes were peering into the window....i realize thats not the best situation....shouldnt have let her do that.....but theres no telling her really...lol
    He initially wasn't doing anything wrong. Your girlfriend was the one breaking the law. Yes, in every part of the USA, changing clothes in a car in public is against the law. Indecent exposure.

Check your girl.

(I am having fun today. Go Browns!)

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    He initially wasn't doing anything wrong. Your girlfriend was the one breaking the law. Yes, in every part of the USA, changing clothes in a car in public is against the law. Indecent exposure.

Check your girl.

(I am having fun today. Go Browns!)
    oh i know...but after the first time...he knew what was going on...then he tried to act like it didnt happen...whatever...i thought it was funny....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

stop lying KLC.... you wanted to pound that ass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KLC was wrong here
    I can make a video demo on subject

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    was at the pats/cowboys game ...we get into one of the lots and my girl wanted to change in the car .....so i got out of the car....this guy next to us was with his like 6 year old son....i watched him stare into the car at least 3 times for extended periods of time....i finally said "why do u keep lookin in my car"....he said he wasnt....he and his son took off real quick.....i let it go...but it was fuckin obvious....i saw it multiple times....dude wasnt lookin over the car...his eyes were peering into the window....i realize thats not the best situation....shouldnt have let her do that.....but theres no telling her really...lol

wow, what a dirty slut

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Waiting for the first poster who says, "I woulda kicked his ass."
    I woulda kicked his ass

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey Trigger what would you do?

Kill him??
    Depends how disrespectful he is. Its one thing to look and admire. Its another thing to violate. By violate, I mean if he acts like I'm not standing right there.

First 12