rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

everyone in the world is picking the falcons!

What the hell... Falcons better stop the running attack of houston

rake922

only the 49ers have a better defense against the rush....... Falcons are #2

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I am on the other side Rake

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I hate to go on such a big public play, but I don't see any way that the Falcons lose this game.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I am leaning Houston..best of luck

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    I hate to go on such a big public play, but I don't see any way that the Falcons lose this game.
    turnovers can get you there

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is the exact type of game that the Texans win.

Atlanta just looks way too easy.

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Houston is going to be one dimensional with yates at qb....they will be all over the run....houston won't score 2 touchdowns

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I think Atl takes it today.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Yates might surprise everyone today. Schaub said that the kid learned the offense a lot faster than he did. The kid is really loose, and doesn't let pressure get to him. This is the same kid that had fans of his college team throwing coins at him after a loss his junior year. He won't be fazed as much as some people might think.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Did you expect Schaub to say the kid is screwed? There is no way to tell what someone is going to do in their first game in the NFL. It's a whole different game. I have no idea who to pick here.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Did you expect Schaub to say the kid is screwed? There is no way to tell what someone is going to do in their first game in the NFL. It's a whole different game. I have no idea who to pick here.
    I'm not saying that Schaub said he is going to be the second coming of Tom Brady. I was just making a point that this kid is loose, and confident. Andre Johnson stated when Yates came into the huddle, after Leinart went down, the first thing he said was "What's up, fellas?". He's a 5th round draft pick that was not supposed to be here, at least this soon. He just wants to have fun out there, and do his job, which is not to make mistakes.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Andre Johnson is going to burn Atlanta today, and that's how houston's going to win today. Burn with Johnson and open room for foster for the pound.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Brady did the same thing eleven years ago. This no different unless you predicted Brady would be this good, which nobody did. Yates is better than Leinhart.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Brady did the same thing eleven years ago. This no different unless you predicted Brady would be this good, which nobody did. Yates is better than Leinhart.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Lineart started off very well last game before getting injured, not quite understanding how anybody really knows what Yates is going to bring. Obviously Houston saw much more in Lineart to have him as their back up qb, instead of their emergency qb.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

my boy uses a tout and his biggest pick today was the Falcons. Personally I don't pay any attention to touts, nothing worse than losing money when its not even your idea to bet on a certain team.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    my boy uses a tout and his biggest pick today was the Falcons. Personally I don't pay any attention to touts, nothing worse than losing money when its not even your idea to bet on a certain team.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Team Total over 19 1/2 Falcons

Monitor-Tan

This reminds me of the John Skelton and Arizona vs Eagles a few weeks back, just about everybody had their kids tuition money on the eagles to destroy skelton and arizona, but skelton and fitz burned the Eagles.. Similar situation today as Falcons are going to be prone to getting burnt by the WR and Falcons already have a weak secondary..

Good luck gentlemen

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Yates might surprise everyone today. Schaub said that the kid learned the offense a lot faster than he did. The kid is really loose, and doesn't let pressure get to him. This is the same kid that had fans of his college team throwing coins at him after a loss his junior year. He won't be fazed as much as some people might think.
    sharp post, kid is unfazed
    Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Lineart started off very well last game before getting injured, not quite understanding how anybody really knows what Yates is going to bring. Obviously Houston saw much more in Lineart to have him as their back up qb, instead of their emergency qb.
    probably had more to do with money and Yates not having the game experience. Lineart will be number 3 from now on.

Yates has shown me he is more than capable and that defense is too good. I put in a live bet on Houston -2.5.

rake922

houston defense going apeshhit

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    This reminds me of the John Skelton and Arizona vs Eagles a few weeks back, just about everybody had their kids tuition money on the eagles to destroy skelton and arizona, but skelton and fitz burned the Eagles.. Similar situation today as Falcons are going to be prone to getting burnt by the WR and Falcons already have a weak secondary.. Good luck gentlemen
    Not at all, who hasnt beaten the eagles this year? ill fvking murder someone if falcons dont cover

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

HOU biggest play today for me

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    Not at all, who hasnt beaten the eagles this year? ill fvking murder someone if falcons dont cover
    That's not what i'm saying, the eagles were a HUGE public favorite, with skelton coming into the QB slot as they thought he'd throw very poorly, but he played well. I'm just stating it's the same situation here, and that Andre Johnson had very limited snaps last week and he's going to torch the Falcons today and so far I think i am right as he has 75 yards

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Houston defense playing with a double digit lead, you might as well start loading your gun.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everybody standing behind guys saying falcons are a lock... Not my cup of tea had to pass but will be watching

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Team Total over 19 1/2 Falcons
    On this too. Was hoping 2nd H TT would be higher so I could hedge. Blah.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Houston starts with the ball in the second half. If the Texans don't put up points, and the Falcons do when they get the ball back this game could be a complete turn around. The first possession of this 2nd half will be very important.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

We'll see what adjustments the Falcons make in the second half. As a Texans fan, I'm concerned about several plays where Falcon WR's have been wide open, and Ryan missed them, or they dropped the ball. That won't continue the entire game. Also, hopefully Cushing's injury is not that bad.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    As a Texans fan, I'm concerned about several plays where Falcon WR's have been wide open, and Ryan missed them, or they dropped the ball.
    You mean the very first two plays after KO? lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    You mean the very first two plays after KO? lol
    They had some open looks at that last drive of the half also. White missed that perfect pass in the open field.

Monitor-Tan