FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Louisiana lafayette scored 34 points against Ok St! come on give me a break.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

FWIW

An un-name AD is said to have told a reporter tonight there is no possibility there will be a change in the Top 2 of the USA/Coaches Poll

brh75
    brh75's Avatar Become A Pro!

rool tide

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

No team that didn't win their Conference Championship should play for the National Championship. Period.

The BCS has always been bullsh!t, and continues to show it.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    FWIW An un-name AD is said to have told a reporter tonight there is no possibility there will be a change in the Top 2 of the USA/Coaches Poll
    Yea exactly what i figured. Lol everyone on here can argue for hours but oklahoma state isnt going to get in, just the way the system is. Maybe we'll have a playoff in the next 5 years..

goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

Arkansas> every team oklahoma state has beaten. Be fair to both teams here, ok state has good wins over oklahoma and kansas state, texas is not good, missouri is not good, texas a&m is meh. There all 6-6, 6-5. 7-5 if im not mistaken.
    Oklahoma is 9-3, Kansas State 10-2, Baylor 9-3, Texas 7-5, Missouri 7-5 , Texas A&M 6-6. I would take Baylor, Kansas State, or Oklahoma over Arkansas. And you can't just say that one win over Arkansas is better than a win over those 5 teams. All about a body of work

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by goldendome23 View Post
    Oklahoma is 9-3, Kansas State 10-2, Baylor 9-3, Texas 7-5, Missouri 7-5 , Texas A&M 6-6. I would take Baylor, Kansas State, or Oklahoma over Arkansas. And you can't just say that one win over Arkansas is better than a win over those 5 teams. All about a body of work
    Yea i was talking about texas, missou, and A&M. Obviously to say those are great wins is an over statement. Like i said above tho, we can all argue for hours, there not getting in.

Shocked
    Shocked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1661

its frustrating because bama didnt win thier confrence or play for the confrence title. it is what it is, lsu osu would be interesting.

goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah we could just saying the body of work is there. Osu had double the amount of wins vs teams with a winning record than Alabama. My main point.

Sam Odom

FWIW

An un-name AD is said to have told a reporter tonight there is no possibility there will be a change in the Top 2 of the USA/Coaches Poll

Yea exactly what i figured. Lol everyone on here can argue for hours but oklahoma state isnt going to get in, just the way the system is. Maybe we'll have a playoff in the next 5 years..

There is a chance OSt moves up in the Computers IMO

I think the report from the un-name AD is accurate. The coaches know Ala is a better team

The Harris poll may be the wildcard

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

More interest would be a SEC vs Big 12 National Title. Offensive minded vs Defensive minded.

But no, we will get a SEC Championship Part II.

Terrible.

zsr

Yeah we could just saying the body of work is there. Osu had double the amount of wins vs teams with a winning record than Alabama. My main point.
    This is the situation where at least a 4 team playoff would be awesome.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Every year is the situation where a playoff would be vastly superior to what gets thrown at us.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

They want the Weeden vs Luck Fiesta Bowl thats what were getting

Sam Odom

This is the situation where at least a 4 team playoff would be awesome.

Odds are you would still have a LSU/Bama final

Be honest with yourself and make odds to win with the 1-4 teams

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

So Sam, you don't believe they had a case in the first place, which makes this a real

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

So Sam, you don't believe they had a case in the first place, which makes this a real

Personally I did not. But you (anyone) cannot say this subject isnt on the minds of all NCAAFB fans

zsr

Odds are you would still have a LSU/Bama final Be honest with yourself and make odds to win with the 1-4 teams
    No question in my mind bama/lsu would still play. This would just show everyone else how vastly superior these 2 teams are compared to stanford and OK state

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put it this way, Alabama would crush every team besides LSU the BCS has it right................................... ..............

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote:
    "Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game."
    Nich Saban 2003

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Quote:
    "Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game."
    Nich Saban 2003

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I think Oklahoma state beat more ranked teams. From a betting point of view i am very confident LSU would beat Bama but LSU has not faced an offense anywhere near as good as Ok State.
    Sure they did, that team is called Oregon.

Sam Odom

That 'quote' from Saban is urban legend - was disproved early this week

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Not even a debate when it comes to resume's. OSU is 6-0 vs teams with a winning record with signature wins over Texas, Kansas State, Baylor, and Oklahoma. Alabama is 3-1 vs teams with a winning record with signature wins of Auburn, Arkansas, and Penn State. Not even close.
    Wow, I didn't realize the relatively weak schedule Alabama played - nowhere close to what LSU played.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Yea exactly what i figured. Lol everyone on here can argue for hours but oklahoma state isnt going to get in, just the way the system is. Maybe we'll have a playoff in the next 50 years..
    FYP

zsr

Quote: "Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game." Nich Saban 2003
    Lol. He never said this, people were spewing this B.S. then it got shot down this week.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, name a team that would be favored ATS over Alabama,besides LSU..

I'll bet you honestly can't...............

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

alabama deserves to be in the championship game against lsu cause its clear that they are the two best teams out there.i have nothing against okla.st,i like that team but numbers don't lie and it all shows that lsu and alabama are the two best teams out there.everyone could not wait til they played on nov.5th and it became a defensive battle so lets let them matchup again and let it all hang out there and see who really is the best.i don't believe either team played their best game on nov.5th even though alabama moved up and down the field and then only to be stopped by their own player-THE KICKER to halt their drives and or putting points on the board

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Alabama would be -10 against Ok st. That's not even a joke, and Alabama should be favored by more! If Ok st. makes the championship game who in their right mind would bet on them at +15 against LSU? Not me...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote:
    Nich Saban 2003

lol, He never said that. It's a hoax. Chris Fowler said ESPN researched everything and couldn't find it so I doubt you could.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

not going to happen...do yourself a favor Sam...go back to lurking....your washed up

Sam Odom

Richie , go smoke another bowl

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Ridiculous if bama loses again they will be asking for a best 3 out of 5 series

First 123