sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow another fixed fight, what a fukking joke

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    wow another fixed fight, what a fukking joke
    How was this one fixed? The guy was a liability, couldnT see from round 3 on and was taking a beating.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wasn't a fixed fight at all. I do think the stoppage wasn't great though.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Cotto-Margaritto I and II >>>>>>> Any crap MMA or UFC has ever put on tv.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Arum is scum. There is no such thing as a great US white fighter. Last one was Rocky Balboa.
    don't watch much mma do you?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i felt so good for miguel and his family/friends

i dont care what anyone thinks of the stoppage....sure margarito could have finished the fight....but there wasnt anything that was gonna happen in the last 3 rounds that would have been different from what was happening in the first 9 rounds...there was going to be no repeat of the first encounter.....tony had to know they were gonna be watching that eye all night...they had to jump through hoops to get licensed because of it.....yet he could do nothing to stop from it getting slapped repeatedly

on one hand i wanna say miguel looked as good as ive seen in years.....he did exactly what most knew he had to do....tie up and push margarito around....he couldnt afford to back up all night long...he had to mix it up a little...and he did just that....on the other hand im skeptical about praising cotto too much because we all knew he was the better boxer....margarito has no real boxing skills....his punches are windmills...his feet are bricks...he has no defense.....the guys only attributes is his stamina and chin.....

but all in all...miguel got the job done....happy for him....margarito is a punk and i hope brandon rios gets whats coming to him one day too.....

cotto/floyd may 5th??

First 123