onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

NICE FUKKIN PUNT RETURN THAT WAS SICK

Yep. It was sick.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-18-15 at 01:58 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    who do you think the 2 best teams in the country are? I love listening to other suggestions.

Any team that can produce more then 12 yards in a half of football in a championship game OR any 2 teams that combine for more the 15 points in a full game

Id rather watch Oregon, Oakla State, Houston, TCU anytime, at least they're entertaining

And No, this game isnt about 2 defensive juggernauts...this game is mistake filled football at its finest

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    LSU offensive output 1st half 12 yards

Boise, Houston and TCU are bashed in this forum by SEC backers.....omg this conference is SOOOO over rated
    So you think Houston, boise, or TCU deserve to play for the title over LSU or Alabama? Their strength of schedule is almost comical when you put them side by side to Alabama or LSU.

MTek

or Kentucky...Vanderbilt and the other SEC garbage...please this argument is so old

FindTheLock

Any team that can produce more then 12 yards in a half of football in a championship game OR any 2 teams that combine for more the 15 points in a full game

Id rather watch Oregon, Oakla State, Houston, TCU anytime, at least they're entertaining

And No, this game isnt about 2 defensive juggernauts...this game is mistake filled football at its finest
    So in your opinion the teams with bad defenses but good offenses should play for the title of the best in the country even though they lose to lesser talent? It is more of a national entertainment game than a title for the best team in the country in your opinion?

FindTheLock

you must have missed Oregon taking their turn against LSU. They played this season ya know? I believe LSU had a 20 point lead in a prevent defense to close the game out in the 4th quarter. Even though they lost by double digits to LSU, they should get bumped ahead of them because you enjoy their inferior style?

MTek

9-6 games are not entertaining and these 2 or 3 SEC teams are no better then Oregon, Stanford, USC or Wisconsin

The reality this year, right now, is the PAC 12 is a better conference with better overall talent
    Who was the last LSU quarterback to get drafted and have a productive career in the NFL?

FindTheLock

9-6 games are not entertaining and these 2 or 3 SEC teams are no better then Oregon, Stanford, USC or Wisconsin

The reality this year, right now, is the PAC 12 is a better conference with better overall talent
    Who was the last LSU quarterback to get drafted and have a productive career in the NFL?
    So just because you say it then it must be true? Despite the evidence of a blowout win over the team who won the pac 12, you say so, so it is fruition. In college football the team with the best defense is the team that wins. Ask me how many SEC defensive players have had a productive season in the NFL... The difference between me and you is I accept things for the way they are, while you're in denial about the way you want them to be.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Is LSU gonna come back to cover the spread? If so we will be hearing it from Zboiz. Hope they don't come back.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

st Downs90
    3rd down efficiency
    3-100-7
    4th down efficiency
    0-00-0
    Total Yards13512
    Passing1147
    Comp-Att
    10-232-8
    Yards per pass
    Rushing215
    Rushing Attempts
    Yards per rush
    Penalties5-366-41
    Turnovers00
    Fumbles lost
    Interceptions thrown
    Possession19:5310:07

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

LSU offensive output 1st half 12 yards

Boise, Houston and TCU are bashed in this forum by SEC backers.....omg this conference is SOOOO over rated
    funniest post I've seen, you might want to ask Oregon, Oklahoma (twice), Texas, Ohio State,, etc. That's not even counting games where teams like Ole Miss beat down Tex Tech and Ok State.

MTek

Im pretty sure there's plenty more differences between us then just that
    1st I think your more of an SEC/LSU fan then you are a "college football fan" and that's fine, we all want our teams to win

I prefer entertaining football, not chess matches .... let's agree to let this game play out and when LSU is a 1 loss team (in about 2 hours) we can pit all the 1 loss teams against each other.... and NO i dont think either LSU or Alabama are the top 2 teams in the country
    and if they were we've already SEEN that game...as a college football fan I want to see a better match-up then that snorefest

The Seer

I take that back, this is the funniest post I've ever seen

PAULYPOKER

Boom!!!!!!!!!!

MTek

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    funniest post I've seen, you might want to ask Oregon, Oklahoma (twice), Texas, Ohio State,, etc. That's not even counting games where teams like Ole Miss beat down Tex Tech and Ok State.

This post doesn't even make sense, can you translate this into a complete thought process please

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Boom!!!!!!!!!!

FindTheLock

While I agree it is not the most entertaining game in the making, I can't agree that they are not both by far the 2 best teams in the country. Oregon had a shot and they got beat, last season and this season. Both games they trailed by double digits for a majority of the game.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Yep. It was sick.
    you do realize that angle is from behind the line and the ref was standing right on it?

PAULYPOKER

Now you will see the clinic rollem........

MTek

Congrats to LSU for their 1st 1st down

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Mtek - whether you like it or not, LSU and Bama are the 2 best teams in the country. Can they be beat on any given day? Of course, but in the course of the year, they both took care of business in conference and OOC. Bama had a good OOC win over B10 PSU and LSU beat Oregon and WVU both who won their conferences. What other teams out there had better OOC wins?

This game is far from over but I expect LSU to adjust and beat the shit out of UGA in the 2nd half. LSU substitutes a lot and it will eventually pay dividends in the 2nd half.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Now you will see the clinic rollem........
    LSU was trolling Georgia for an entire half, they are that good.

bye bye bulldogs

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Let the massacre begin....

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

you do realize that angle is from behind the line and the ref was standing right on it?
    You actually think the ball crossed the line?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Not sure how anyone that seen the video of the replay, can say it was a TD. Maybe only people bias to LSU.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lsu would probably win even with no offensive possessions, just defense/fumbles/pick sixes

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

ball did not cross the line but announcer made a good point was a forward pass not a fumble so should of been first and goal from the 6

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tyrann mathieu, what a badass.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

GREATEST FUKCING RETURN EVER!!!!!!!!! Give him the Heisman NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seer

This post doesn't even make sense, can you translate this into a complete thought process please
    see if you can comprehend this post I made in another thread. You haters are blinded and can't see facts.

Let me put this in perspective:

Since 1998 when the BCS was created, the SEC is 15-6 in BCS games. The Big 12 is 7-11.
    LSU is 4-0 in BCS games. OK St has never played in one.
    Since 2006 when the BCS National Championship Game was created, SEC teams have won every single one of them going 5-0 and the Big 12 is 0-2 in those.
    if you include pre 2006, In BCS games which decided the National Championship, the SEC is 7-0 and the Big 12 is 2-5.
    In the BCS era (since '98), the SEC is 19-8 vs The BIg 12 in ALL HEAD to HEAD BOWL MATCHUPS. to break that down further by bowl season(SEC never had a losing record in bowls vs Big 12 in any of these seasons): '98 1-1, '99 2-1, '00 1-1, '01 1-1, '02 1-1, '03 3-0, '04 1-0, '05 1-1, '06 1-1, '07 1-1, '08 2-0, '09 3-0, '10 1-0. It gets worse the more recent as the SEC is currently 6-o vs the Big 12 in the last 3 years.
    The Cotton Bowl has had a SEC vs Big 12 match up every year since 1999. The SEC has a winning record at 8-5 in those games held in Big 12 territory.

These results do not lie. The big 12 is an inferior conference. Oklahoma State should hope they don't make it to the NC because there would be almost no chance they could win that game. Ok ST's offense looks explosive vs typical soft Big 12 defenses but will be shut down vs a top defense.

This reminds me of the argument a few years back when Texas, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma finished in the 3 way tie and how people said it was the best conference. That Oklahoma team set a NCAA record for points scored and is better than OK St is this year. Well not only did they get shut down by Florida in the NC, Ole Miss buried that Tex Tech team in the Cotton Bowl.

You people will continue to get buried in gambling until you understand that those offenses will get shut down by elite defenses.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an awesome run!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yep. It was sick.
    Why cry over sumthin you can't control,

bad calls happen every single game,

welcome to the world of sports wagering,,,,
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-18-15 at 02:02 PM. Reason: image does not exist

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

WOW! That would of been nice to see go for a TD.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Why cry over sumthin you can't control,

bad calls happen every single game,

welcome to the world of sports wagering,,,,
    No shit.
    Not crying.
    No bets.

Enjoy the game.