Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    hey mrs. fishnuts im sure sbrjohn will say you dont beg the mods to delete your posts, he doesnt want to let everyone else know that if you bitch and moan enough to the mods they will delete your posts...haha uinreal a grown fukkin man begging mods to erase his posts. it really doesnt get much more pathetic than that kiddo! ahahaha
    If you believe SBR JOHN is a liar, than stop posting your 16-year-old worthless dribble here.................anyway, SBRJOHN and myself thank you for the "hits" you provide this forum(even though they are all worthless posts).

Again folks, respect the founders here at SBR.........they have paved the way here.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Fish, were you the inspiration for Cartman too?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Contrary to what some believe, the FISHHEAD does not primarily subsist on foraging from dumpsters. Rather, it relies on garnering ATTENTION to keep it going.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

I have much respect for all the SBR Founders. SBR has definitely changed my life... in a good way. I think we need a list of the Founders. Lets compare them to some of the Founding Fathers of the United States. For instance:
    John Adams=
    Benjamin Franklin=
    Alexander Hamilton=
    John Jay=
    Thomas Jefferson=jjgold
    James Madison=
    George Washington=

Help me fill in the rest.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Hey fishnuts for being a "founder" u really are setting a poor example for the rest of the forum. You have been caught air betting, begging mods to delete your posts and you post like crazy on other forums. I dont think a "founder" of this site should be posting at other forums as much as you do. you should really focus your energy on the site you are a "founding" father of. please dont delete this post...i know you have done so in the past...hahaha

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

gotta admit I like SBR's set up. Much better than the other forums I have looked at.

Covers and RX forum are a joke.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

only thing is i have become addicted to SBR , I need to tone it down some but its fun to chat on here. I guess its not that bad though b/c I don't do Twitter, My space, or facebook.

I enjoy the Saloon and Players Talk the most , some interesting topics. I'm not really into the whole posting plays and talking about games anymore. I don't like being bashed by other posters

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I agree with Fishler.

Show respect to FOUNDERS.

First 123