Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nice to see NBA lockout changed things....

So all of the owners griping about losing money, players running things and lack of competitive balance and Chris Paul is basically saying he won't play for any team but Knicks. Doesn't the league own the Hornets? Force his hand and let him play out the season and sign with Knicks at below market value. League should have contracted the New Orleans franchise along with Toronto, Sacramento and Charlotte. Give Jordan the Suns to own if you don't want him pissed off. Sarver wants out anyways.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

Pretty sad how out of touch players have become. I can remember Tim Duncan quietly extending with san antonio without making demands for anything. About all the knicks would have to offer is billups and his expiring contract.... then what will the knicks do for a team assuming paul will take 20-30 million less than market value just to sign there? Don't these high priced agents actually educate their clients? Amare, Paul, Melo.... two of those three play zero defense and there would still be no center or quality wing players. First round exit every year in the playoffs guaranteed. After Amare breaks down, less than that.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Amare is a decent rebounder so he'd be best with a Ben Wallace type who d's and bangs. I have nothing good to say about melo. Just an atrocious team player. Needs 30 shots to get 30 points.

As for contraction I'm all for it but I'd keep toronto and dump Minnesota. Or fuk it...dump em both and add the clippers. Unfortunately the clippers actually make money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would bench Paul the whole season and teach him a fukkin lesson
    Who do these guys think they are??

They want to be traded only to certain teams

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Forgot about Twolves. Get rid of them too. League would be a hell of a lot better with fewer teams.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would bench Paul the whole season and teach him a fukkin lesson
    Who do these guys think they are??

They want to be traded only to certain teams
    Great idea. Owners need to take a stand and not let players dictate where they will play and for how much.