GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Romney wins GOP nomination. Obama gets reelected.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Romney wins GOP nomination. Obama gets reelected.

Up until a week ago, I would have gone all the way with Romney being the nominee. This is the first week I've thought otherwise. Gingrich doesn't even have an organized campaign at the moment and is beating Romney in most states and overall nationally. Unless he bungles it like everyone else before him did, he might very well win. I didn't think that when Trump, Bachmann, Perry, and Cain had their surges. Gingrich is the type of candidate Republicans like though.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Is now the Republican frontrunner? Seriously? This guy was left for dead a few months ago. He's morally bankrupt, politically corrupt -- just a horrible candidate. He'd been thrown aside accordingly after he was exposed for having numerous affairs, being in bed with big business and Freddie Mac themselves, etc. Now, because everyone else is so bad, this is all that's left? Really? After four years of trying to come up with someone?
    2012 is NOT the year for a legit Republican candidate to put himself forward. Tough economic climate and the Bush era still leaving a sour taste in the mouths of many undecided voters. What 2012 is great for though is allowing the GOP lifers that would never normally get broad support an opportunity to take a shot at the White House. The Republicans will bring out their A-talent for 2016. America's about to spend an insane amount of money to re-elect Barack Obama.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes but he apologized for that

ha already explained he was just an "historian" for them. what's wrong with being an historian?

HAHA awesome!!!!
    It's ok to apologize to f someone other than your wife dying of cancer if she is NOT (R) - read: John Edwards.

I actually miss Cain being out of the race. He's funny. Who the f comes up with Uz-beki beki beki stan stan stan as a nation other than those that live in Uzbekistan (a HUGE nation, just saying)??? Mmm, all of us should run for President - we'd sell a DICKTON more books than we are. Of course, MOST fox asshats have no idea where Uzbekistan, i mean Uz beki beki beki beki stan stan stan is, should they read a map... But then again, S Carolina is _VERY_ challenging via studies not founded by me.

Funny. Hilarity we have opinions supporting the (R) party that isn't a millionaire+.. But on SBR, EVERYONE is. If we had that money, god damn, we'd crush books.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I have come to the conclusion that by the time one runs for president,he or she has been already bought and sold by corporate America.The President is merely a puppet for big money,big money runs America.No matter who gets in office,they become lackeys for the corporate buck. Seriously,does anyone think this group of candidates or anyone in the house,are working in the best interest for the working man or women of America?When you walk into the voting booth anymore ,do you feel like your voting for the best candidate,or just the less of the two evils?

First 123