dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

American Horry Story or Walking Dead

both decent, but my vote has to go with WD. These shows are almost always ridiculous and they still make me laugh. Those zombies walking around are sometimes funny, it is comical. But, you must give the genre credit it has improved greatly throughout the years. Did you ever watch a 50's or even 60's thriller. With a few exceptions like Psycho and a handful of others they are really bad. Watch a couple of Ed Woods' masterpieces if you want to laugh. They are so bad they actually are considered classics. W Castle was actually considered somewhat of a joke in Hollywood, he produced and directed many of these lousy thrillers.

The story line has improved, the dialogue has improved greatly and special effects are out of this world great.

How do you vote?

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

've only seen walking dead so it gets my vote, i like it although i did call their last twist that the little girl would be in the barn

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Me too, knew she would be a zombie but didn't realize she would be in the barn. Pretty interesting stuff, usually.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watch both. The young version of the maid on American Horror Story is hawwwwT!

As for pure storylines and entertainment, probably give Walking Dead the edge.

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think most people watching are waiting for the persian fellow to get eaten. show has really turned him into a dick everyone can hate