TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Substantial wire USA

Did a search, yet did not find answers to these specific questions for a decent-sized wire for US Players. Please, serious answers only.

Let's say Im up to 15k, don't want a check or p2p. So I opt for wire:

1) In my bank account, where will it show the wire coming from? A person? A bank? A business? What will be the description of where the wire originated.

2) if the bank contacts and asks where/what it's for, what do I say? Please no responses like "mind your own FKN business!"

Do I say it's gambling winnings? Poker winnings? A business transaction?

Or.....will they know where it's from without having to ask?

3) when I pay my taxes, will I be questioned about why the money I'm claiming as gambling income came from a large wire? Will this present a problem because the IRS will realize this wire was a offshore gambling payout in disguise?

Or will they not care that it was wired from an offshore book?

Just curious if they will say:

"if this large wire is gambling winnings, why is the description on the wire say Bobs Internet Electronics?"

Thanks for any insight.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

from my own experience, the bank will not ask you anything and the IRS will not have a problem

because in the free world banks dont give a fukc if a transaction is gambling related or not and gambling winnings are not taxable