daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Tim Tebow is the Hardest Working Player in the NFL!!! Guy is fukking improving!!

He's throwing motion is fukking improving.. Jordan is not a shooter coming out of college.. Jordan worked hard on it and became the GOAT.. Like Jordan, Tebow works hard on his flaw.. Tebow will be the NFL GOAT!!! Mark my word!!!

Tebow is a fukking hardworker!!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah, Tebow is sooooooooo close to be Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

Tebow has light years to get to the Randall Cunningham level before he can even see the Tom Brady level.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

No chance. Those vids were made around the draft time yet he still has not improved.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i see you've moved on from paco's c0ck sucking to little timmys c0ck

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can still remember when the closed minded folks of the NFL said "Flutie was too small" and never gave him a real chance in the NFL coming out of college. They wanted him to stand in the pocket and pass. Idiots. All they had to do was move his pocket (which is routinely done today to accomodate certain quarterbacks and their strengths) and he would have won a couple rings in the States instead of Canada. The elite qb's in the NFL are pretty brainy tuff minded folks. This kid is pretty brainy and as tuff minded as u would ever want to see. I'll take that and let him work on his 3pt shot in the offseason. As long as he is a threat to run for 50-100 per game, he will always have one less defensive back in the secondary to worry abt when he does decide to pass.

I was watching a bit of Vince Young this past week and noticed that when he rolled to the corners--he had running room and guys were open. He missed some and they dropped some, but guys were open because the defense knew he might run. Denver's defense might be good enuff to keep them in games while Tim develops. In the mean time, while they are winning ugly, they don't have to worry where Tim is at 3 a.m. He is probably watching film.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I agree with Daimo. Timmy is unbelievable.

I remember watching a show on MTV about Tim Tebow when he was in high school. He played the State Championship game with a broken leg. I remember everyone saying watch this kid when he goes to UF, he's going to be a good one. Looks like they were right.

I think Tebow must just have a winning will stronger than anyone who's playing in the NFL. No other way to explain it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I agree with Daimo. Timmy is unbelievable.

I remember watching a show on MTV about Tim Tebow when he was in high school. He played the State Championship game with a broken leg. I remember everyone saying watch this kid when he goes to UF, he's going to be a good one. Looks like they were right.

I think Tebow must just have a winning will stronger than anyone who's playing in the NFL. No other way to explain it.
    Op, Op, Op.

Timmy is a much much much cheaper version of our own, Roger Staubach.

Roger was everything Tebow is supposed to be, except he did it 35 years ago.

And Roger could throw.

Daimo is calling Tebow the Greatest of All-Time---and right now, Timmy could carry Roger's cleats to the car.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Op, Op, Op.
    Timmy is a much much much cheaper version of our own, Roger Staubach.
    Roger was everything Tebow is supposed to be, except he did it 35 years ago.
    And Roger could throw.
    Daimo is calling Tebow the Greatest of All-Time---and right now, Timmy could carry Roger's cleats to the car.
    Marty.....you know I could never resort to blasphemy like that. Timmy will never be mistaken for Captain America.

All I'm saying is that Timmy seems to have gotten a lot more from his abilities than 99.9% of guys on earth. The kid really does have a special quality about him. I have no doubt that he'll never be a long term success in the NFL. It just isn't going to happen.

But it is a great story about someone who has done things they simply shouldn't be able to do. I don't feel like Timmy can throw the ball THAT much better than I can, but I don't think I could be 5-1 in the NFL.

That's really whit Timmy is to me....an inspiring story and a good kid.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Marty.....you know I could never resort to blasphemy like that. Timmy will never be mistaken for Captain America.

All I'm saying is that Timmy seems to have gotten a lot more from his abilities than 99.9% of guys on earth. The kid really does have a special quality about him. I have no doubt that he'll never be a long term success in the NFL. It just isn't going to happen.

But it is a great story about someone who has done things they simply shouldn't be able to do. I don't feel like Timmy can throw the ball THAT much better than I can, but I don't think I could be 5-1 in the NFL.

That's really whit Timmy is to me....an inspiring story and a good kid.
    I agree completely.

It is an incredible story. I wish the best for him.

Stories like these don't happen that often, and I guess it is easy to be cynical about a guy like Tebow because we are used to today's athletes acting like dheads all the time. Here's a kid who just busts his ass, says and does the right things---I don't see how anyone can cheer against him.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Timmy will be better than Brady one day

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Timmy will be better than Brady one day
    maybe wayne brady. but never tom brady

Trampas
    Trampas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow has been listening to hulk hogan because he say his prayers and eats his vitamins

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

for most of you english is a first language and yet you dont seem to be able to use it

the guy didnt say that tebow is the greatest of all time, he said he had the potential to become the greatest of all time because he works so hard on improving his game

I tend to agree, the kid works hard and he will reap the benefits

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

im a fan but no way this guy should be throwing a football in the NFL. He can be a TE or WR or RB or LB but not a QB.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Being a pro athlete is such hard work all year around
    Right now he is winning, they have to beat Minny this week though

Stelio Kontos
    Stelio Kontos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I hate to see known trolls over hyping Tim Tebow because it takes away from the fact that he is a good QB.
    Tim was accurate in college, i watched alot of Florida games. They tried to fix his motion and he is not used to it yet.
    That being said, he has connected on alot of passes, many of which been dropped. The media does not focus on the drops because it takes away from the news worthyness that they try and create as a "Runningback playing QB" I believe this is BS, if it were true, Adrian Peterson would be the QB for minnesota and Lynch would be the QB for seatle.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Tebow is not winning games... Denver's defense is winning games. It's as simple as that. People are too blind by this Tebow mania to tell the difference.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Tebow is not winning games... Denver's defense is winning games. It's as simple as that. People are too blind by this Tebow mania to tell the difference.
    Tim aids the defense with his run heavy offense ... it keeps the defense fresh. They kill in on time of possession,

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Tim aids the defense with his run heavy offense ... it keeps the defense fresh. They kill in on time of possession,
    what I think should be pointed out is that denver was 1-4 before tebow took over

what other changes happened beside the QB change that would explain a 5-1 run?

not to mention the game against san diego were if tebow was put in the game 1 minute earlier he would have led them to a comeback win form a 16 point deficit

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    what I think should be pointed out is that denver was 1-4 before tebow took over what other changes happened beside the QB change that would explain a 5-1 run? not to mention the game against san diego were if tebow was put in the game 1 minute earlier he would have led them to a comeback win form a 16 point deficit
    And of those 5 games won; MIA scored 15, KC scored 10, Jets scored 13, SD scored 13, and OAK (who gave them their biggest challenge) scored 24. Denver beat OAK 38 to 24 but Tebow only accounted for 7 of those points. Denver's defense is winning the games. The stats right there in front of you.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

what I think should be pointed out is that denver was 1-4 before tebow took over

what other changes happened beside the QB change that would explain a 5-1 run?

not to mention the game against san diego were if tebow was put in the game 1 minute earlier he would have led them to a comeback win form a 16 point deficit
    Elvis Dumervil having 5.5 of his 6 sacks in the last 4 games due to an early season injury. Champ Bailey going down in week 1 then returing in week 5. Bye week, 6, and playing well since Tebow started week 7.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Get on your knees and pray

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Gay

SportsMushroom

ok ok ok you guys win

its a coincidence that broncos were 4-12 last year, start 1-4 this year, cant put a string of wins together to save their lives, and then magically go 5-1 and the change of quarterback had nothing to do with it

oh but when we blame the colts defense for letting up 30-60 points a game its because manning is not there to manage the clock

but when the defense magically starts producing when tebow shows up they did it on their own and tebow sucks

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Oh great another Tebow lover. Listen Tim Tebow is a great person but, will never become a great quarterback. He's been a quarterback probably since the age of 6 and has had the same throwing motion ever since and now at the age of 23 you want him to change it? Not going to happen. He has to deal with what he can do (run the option) and hope his defense can keep him in games enough to where is can pull of his "Tebow Magic" late in games.

I would not want Tebow as my quarterback if I was running a football team because I know he will win some games but he will never be able to throw the ball down field and just won't be able to compete with the stud quarterbacks like Rodgers, Brady, Manning, etc.

You do have to love his passion and hard work though.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Oh great another Tebow lover. Listen Tim Tebow is a great person but, will never become a great quarterback. He's been a quarterback probably since the age of 6 and has had the same throwing motion ever since and now at the age of 23 you want him to change it? Not going to happen. He has to deal with what he can do (run the option) and hope his defense can keep him in games enough to where is can pull of his "Tebow Magic" late in games.

I would not want Tebow as my quarterback if I was running a football team because I know he will win some games but he will never be able to throw the ball down field and just won't be able to compete with the stud quarterbacks like Rodgers, Brady, Manning, etc.

You do have to love his passion and hard work though.

and you dont seem to understand how sports work or life in general

look up the thread that was recently bumped were people are stating with certainty how much aaron rogers sucks, he just manages the game, he will never be a brady, manning blah blah blah (they said the same stuff about brady when he started out too)

you were probably one of those people I am sure, even if it was not in that thread, and now you are calling rogers (and brady) a stud

the truth is tebow may never be an elite quarterback, but at 23 years of age and just entering the nfl he has all the potential, especially with his work ethic, and for you to say with so much arrogant certainty that he is a bust is at least ignorant, and just maybe one day people will be bumping this thread to make fun of all the premature ejaculators that wish tebow to bust out because they fear someone else might become more successful than they are
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-30-11 at 09:26 PM.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Nfl defenses will figure him out, and when they do it will be pick city. He throws like a wuss, and he is horribly inaccurate. Remember the Detroit game, he tried to throw look what happened.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    No chance. Those vids were made around the draft time yet he still has not improved.
    You are a fukking idiot if you think that tebow stopped working on his throwing motion and stopped working out.. lot of dumbfukks around here..

Ambition
    The Professor

and you dont seem to understand how sports work or life in general

look up the thread that was recently bumped were people are stating with certainty how much aaron rogers sucks, he just manages the game, he will never be a brady, manning blah blah blah (they said the same stuff about brady when he started out too)

you were probably one of those people I am sure, even if it was not in that thread, and now you are calling rogers (and brady) a stud

the truth is tebow may never be an elite quarterback, but at 23 years of age and just entering the nfl he has all the potential, especially with his work ethic, and for you to say with so much arrogant certainty that he is a bust is at least ignorant, and just maybe one day people will be bumping this thread to make fun of all the premature ejaculators that wish tebow to bust out because they fear someone else might become more successful than they are
    You OBVIOUSLY don't know sports and live in the moment of sports. And Tebow is "just entering the NFL"? He's been in the league for 2 years and still can't get a QBR over 30! Cam Newton and Andy Dalton in their first game showed talent and you knew they were going to make it in this league. When you watch Tebow play you feel like your watching Florida and when he drops back for a pass you think "Oh God, No just run it." Please give me a break with this crap that Tebow has potential to be a good quarterback, if that were true John Elway wouldn't be going to recruit Landry Jones or RG3.

Don't get me wrong Tebow is a wonderful person and human being I respect that about him but, he's not going to make it in this Pass-Driven league and when he plays the elite quarterbacks and can he compete when games go into a shootout? I don't think so. If Denver's defense keeps this up and allows only 15 points per game over this winning streak then yes but, it's not going to happen every game, and I hate to say it but, Tebow is a back-up QB at best. Open your eyes and stop living in the moment of him beating Miami, Buffalo, Oakland, Jets, and San Diego. Talk to me when he beats Green Bay, New England, New Orleans, Giants, Pittsburgh, etc.

And also are you correcting me and telling me Rodgers is not a stud QB right now? Almost breaking every single season QB record in NFL history? Including records set by Brady, Manning, Brees, and Marino.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Keeps the defense fresh? They have the worst 3rd down completion percentage in the league!

Denver is notorious for going 3 and out, what you saying?

SportsMushroom

You OBVIOUSLY don't know sports and live in the moment of sports. And Tebow is "just entering the NFL"? He's been in the league for 2 years and still can't get a QBR over 30! Cam Newton and Andy Dalton in their first game showed talent and you knew they were going to make it in this league. When you watch Tebow play you feel like your watching Florida and when he drops back for a pass you think "Oh God, No just run it." Please give me a break with this crap that Tebow has potential to be a good quarterback, if that were true John Elway wouldn't be going to recruit Landry Jones or RG3.

Don't get me wrong Tebow is a wonderful person and human being I respect that about him but, he's not going to make it in this Pass-Driven league and when he plays the elite quarterbacks and can he compete when games go into a shootout? I don't think so. If Denver's defense keeps this up and allows only 15 points per game over this winning streak then yes but, it's not going to happen every game, and I hate to say it but, Tebow is a back-up QB at best. Open your eyes and stop living in the moment of him beating Miami, Buffalo, Oakland, Jets, and San Diego. Talk to me when he beats Green Bay, New England, New Orleans, Giants, Pittsburgh, etc.

And also are you correcting me and telling me Rodgers is not a stud QB right now? Almost breaking every single season QB record in NFL history? Including records set by Brady, Manning, Brees, and Marino.

oh really? and you know football? really?

tim tebow has started in 9 nfl games and he is 6-3 just as andy dalton

while cam newton is 2-7 in his first 9 starts

Tebow started the last three games of 2010 for the broncos, in that short time he finished his first game with a 100.5 passer rating, the highest ever in team history for a professional debut. He also received two NFL rookie of the week awards. I was also gonna mention the rushing records he set but thats just gonna make you bitch about how he is only good for running.

so he is 5-1 this year, he is completing 50% of his passes and has 8 touchdowns and only 1 interception with an 80% qb rating

50% passing is not bad, if you factor in his improvement with practice and experience, and also if you factor in getting some receivers that can actually hold on to the ball then he will be quite good

cam newton has played double the games yet only has 4 more touchdowns and has more interceptions than touchdowns

lets do the math again, tebow 1.25 tds per game, 0.16 int per game, cam newton 1.09 tds per game, 1.27 int per game

I guess you didnt do well in mathematics

for the record I have nothing against cam newton, its just that he has a losing record, while tebow has a winning one, yet you seem to be hating on the winning qb

and dont give me that shit about the defense winning games, denver was .200 before tebow, now they are contenting for playoffs

maybe, just maybe if cam newton didnt pass the ball to the opponents more often than he does his own players, then the panthers defense would be much better as well
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-01-11 at 12:15 AM.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Keeps the defense fresh? They have the worst 3rd down completion percentage in the league!

Denver is notorious for going 3 and out, what you saying?
    Nobody brings more debate and discussion than Tebow. He's a hard worker and dedicated and improving, but Denver has yet to be really tested. I'll say this: If there are 3 minutes left in the game and Denver is down by 6, you're gonna be scared if you have the other team. I've heard oddsmakers state that nothing is harder than creating a line for an option quarterback, and I think that is why he has cost so many people money. The haters will keep betting against him; his supporters will keep rooting for him—and that's just perfect!

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Some funny pics I saw on a Broncos forum
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 12-01-11 at 12:57 AM.
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave Nittany Lion 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ambition
    The Professor

oh really? and you know football? really?

tim tebow has started in 9 nfl games and he is 6-3 just as andy dalton

while cam newton is 2-7 in his first 9 starts

Tebow started the last three games of 2010 for the broncos, in that short time he finished his first game with a 100.5 passer rating, the highest ever in team history for a professional debut. He also received two NFL rookie of the week awards. I was also gonna mention the rushing records he set but thats just gonna make you bitch about how he is only good for running.

so he is 5-1 this year, he is completing 50% of his passes and has 8 touchdowns and only 1 interception with an 80% qb rating

50% passing is not bad, if you factor in his improvement with practice and experience, and also if you factor in getting some receivers that can actually hold on to the ball then he will be quite good

cam newton has played double the games yet only has 4 more touchdowns and has more interceptions than touchdowns

lets do the math again, tebow 1.25 tds per game, 0.16 int per game, cam newton 1.09 tds per game, 1.27 int per game

I guess you didnt do well in mathematics

for the record I have nothing against cam newton, its just that he has a losing record, while tebow has a winning one, yet you seem to be hating on the winning qb

and dont give me that shit about the defense winning games, denver was .200 before tebow, now they are contenting for playoffs

maybe, just maybe if cam newton didnt pass the ball to the opponents more often than he does his own players, then the panthers defense would be much better as well
    He sat the bench the whole first year and was on the team. He learned the playbook and had the ability to practice the whole year. Yes, this is his first STARTS but he has been able to practice and learn the playbook for a full year and he still can't produce. He is completing 45% on his throws and if you think thats "not bad" then your crazy. Where Andy Dalton is completing 60% of his passes and stop comparing his touchdown/INTo ratio when Tebow doesn't throw the ball enough to throw INT's. You put him in Cam Newtons shoes where they make him throw every other play Tebow's INT's would be sky high. Let me know how you can throw INTs when he running 22 times a game (Highest Rushing Attempts in NFL History).

You have to get over the fact that it's not all about wins! I don't know anybody who would be happy with going 9-7 every year winning one of the shittiest divisions in the NFL and then losing the first round of the playoffs EVERY YEAR and having NO CHANCE of winning a Super Bowl.

Cam Newton's numbers are so bad that he is about to win Rookie of the Year? But he might not because of who!? Oh yeah, Andy Dalton. Leading one the worst teams at the beginning of the year to a possible playoff run as well.

Also if your a QUARTERBACK I think you should at least be able to throw for over 1,000 yards don't you think?
    Running Backs have more rushing yards than he does throwing, that's pathetic.

Cam Newton has over 3,000 passing yards in his ROOKIE YEAR completing 60% of his passes. He has 12 TDs and 14 INTs and just to let you know throwing that many picks isn't that bad, look at Brett Favre. Has the most INTs in NFL History and he is going to be a hall of famer.

Please answer back I can talk about this all day long.

12 Last