Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I feel sorry for your mother.
    me 2 she should have swallowed and saved sbr the headache

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    me 2 she should have swallowed and saved sbr the headache
    You already admitted you fukk sewer trash whores, I'm sure your mother is really proud of that and your two divorces before your 40th birthday. You think you're a celebrity or some shit getting divorced every few years.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You live in north carolina?

I thought you said naperville

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

You already admitted you fukk sewer trash whores, I'm sure your mother is really proud of that and your two divorces before your 40th birthday. You think you're a celebrity or some shit getting divorced every few years.

find me a post where i said i **** trash whores? shit happens not everyones marriage is perfect (i like women what can i say ) im no celebrity im just a normal guy living life to the fullest because you never know when it can be taken from you joseph or michael which is it? oh and i thought you said you live in chicago

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Maybe not commenting on a poster's account......but what about when a poster has multiple accounts and changes them every month? Why is SBR letting this ********** chump create a new account every month?
    Any poster can request a name change by closing down their previous account. They forfeit their Pro status, join date, etc... and have to pay a 100pt fee to transfer any additional points to their new account. But anyone can ask for it ie iifold, Extra Innings, Patty Venditto, etc... This isn't some special policy created for this guy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Any poster can request a name change by closing down their previous account. They forfeit their Pro status, join date, etc... and have to pay a 100pt fee to transfer any additional points to their new account. But anyone can ask for it ie iifold, Extra Innings, Patty Venditto, etc... This isn't some special policy created for this guy.

Ummm I asked, and that dumb prikk lou never responded.

I wanted to change my name to ttaylor89.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari is Delusional taken by any chance?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

if he were as good at capping as he's at lying, he wouldn't go 1-5 every night.

where's that photo of $60,000 kerry?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, you're saying he changed his name, gave up his pro status-----and then conceded to the entire board that he is in fact, Kerry?

I don't have the words. How dumb is he?

What does he get for hitting the re-set button so often?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    So, you're saying he changed his name, gave up his pro status-----and then conceded to the entire board that he is in fact, Kerry? I don't have the words. How dumb is he? What does he get for hitting the re-set button so often?

So non-pros can change there names as much as they want?

That's cool. Apparently it is better to be a non-pro, you can be someone else each week.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I thought he got accepted to northwestern... ummm kerry. The amount of work for an mba law program would be impossible to do with the amount of time you post on sbr... I know people working on there law degree and they do school work all day... I'm working on my mba and I always have shyt done of work to do... you look foolish .... northwestern condo in nc... gf watches you air bettor while you wack of to sbr rather than pound her out... this is too funny

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I thought he got accepted to northwestern... ummm kerry. The amount of work for an mba law program would be impossible to do with the amount of time you post on sbr... I know people working on there law degree and they do school work all day... I'm working on my mba and I always have shyt done of work to do... you look foolish .... northwestern condo in nc... gf watches you air bettor while you wack of to sbr rather than pound her out... this is too funny
    I thought that too---but Kerry is/was worried about his in-state tuition in North Carolina.

Maybe they moved Northwestern to some shitty area of Durham.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

only 99% correct his lsat wasnt good enough to get into northwestern maybe if he didnt post so much a day he would have gotten in other than that you are right.... its good to see a 24 year old kid/adult knowing how to balance their shit out good post and good luck

ebbearsfb1

Lol yeah and at most universities you can't get in state tuition until you've lived there atleast 6 months... kerry makes brahama not look so bad lol goon squad what's in that chi town water?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

So non-pros can change there names as much as they want?

That's cool. Apparently it is better to be a non-pro, you can be someone else each week.
    No, there comes a point where if someone's just attempting to abuse the policy then they'll be stuck with their current name. You want people to have an enjoyable experience on here within reason so if they put in a request saying they'd like a name change and they have a good reason, then it's going to be considered. But some people... ahem... either can't or won't change their posting style so they're found out immediately despite being given a few chances at a clean slate.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Lol yeah and at most universities you can't get in state tuition until you've lived there atleast 6 months... kerry makes brahama not look so bad lol goon squad what's in that chi town water?
    Hey now Chicago has some great water.

But yes, if you drink too much of it, the clown in you starts to appear.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

No, there comes a point where if someone's just attempting to abuse the policy then they'll be stuck with their current name. You want people to have an enjoyable experience on here within reason so if they put in a request saying they'd like a name change and they have a good reason, then it's going to be considered. But some people... ahem... either can't or won't change their posting style so they're found out immediately despite being given a few chances at a clean slate.

Skype?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What you're forgetting.............is that Kerry types "105 words per minute". Typing "105 words per minute" allows you to crash at your girls apartment in N.C. and chat with professional athletes at local Chicago Starbucks simultaneously.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

WTF good reason(s) could this ********** clown have for changing his name not once, not twice, but 3 different times in the last 3 months?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should add a test to join the forum. Some kind of elementary challenge such as coloring in the lines or a sick highlights magazine hidden picture etc., would probably help clean this place up.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    What you're forgetting.............is that Kerry types "105 words per minute". Typing "105 words per minute" allows you to crash at your girls apartment in N.C. and chat with professional athletes at local Chicago Starbucks simultaneously.
    You bastard, I wanted him to say he lived in NC before I brought that up. Now he has time to make up a good excuse.

But nice to know we think the same way. That must mean you're a loser just like myself. Congrats.

MartinBlank

That's brilliant, the "ahem".......

Kerry is a mess. I am still trying to understand/figure out what he got out of the name changes?

William Walters

You bastard, I wanted him to say he lived in NC before I brought that up. Now he has time to make up a good excuse.

But nice to know we think the same way. That must mean you're a loser just like myself. Congrats.
    My bad Gates.........early here in California. My fingers started typing away (well under 105 words per minute) before my noggin was up and running at full speed.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

understandable.

ebbearsfb1

Sbr just cares about the traffic that's why they allow him here... and if sbr tries to say otherwise they are lying

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

my theory on why he keeps changing his name: he tells so many lies that he simply cant keep track of all of them. so he changes his name in case someone searches his past posts to expose all his avalanche of lies. kinda like how unscrupulous businesses change names to hide the 1000s of past complaints.

the funniest part is he thinks he's soooooo clever that he has the entire forum fooled. yet even the village idiot george bush knows by now that he's a scam-artist and a bold face liar.

William Walters

Considering BigTen"Lvr is usually posting like a crazed fool at this hour..........and we're approaching the 60 minute mark since his last post.......could it be that he was banned yet again? Or........is he simply being granted yet another name change?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Today will be BigTen's last day on the chit-chat room.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Considering BigTen"Lvr is usually posting like a crazed fool at this hour..........and we're approaching the 60 minute mark since his last post.......could it be that he was banned yet again? Or........is he simply being granted yet another name change?
    I doubt this guy is him

Welcome to our newest member, awardydal

and the last name under the newest member was something"queen"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is he duking mods??

MartinBlank

Has he ever said why he changed names so often?

For a "smart" guy, doesn't he see how goofy of a behavior it is?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Has he ever said why he changed names so often?

For a "smart" guy, doesn't he see how goofy of a behavior it is?

No, do you think he's really gonna tell us the truth? It's obvious this is the only place where he can come and act like a big shot, when people start to prove him wrong, he leaves and feels unwanted, then comes back, and it's the same cycle over and over.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Thread gives me a headache.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

No, do you think he's really gonna tell us the truth? It's obvious this is the only place where he can come and act like a big shot, when people start to prove him wrong, he leaves and feels unwanted, then comes back, and it's the same cycle over and over.
    Agreed, kid has some issues.

First 123 Last