SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv NCAAF Week 14 Opening Lines Show w/ John Ryan - Conference Title Games, Bedlam

John Ryan and Peter Loshak take a look at some of the opening lines from college football Week 14, including many of the interesting and possibly valuable lines on the conference title games.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmmm... really... I wouldn't have guessed that.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Yea, I was kindof confused on his commentary on the Baylor/Texas as well... I understand he is leaning towards Texas but why jump on it already? Line seems to be shaded/moving towards three so I guess he is suggesting some kindof big move back towards Texas but not waiting on the play?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Yea, I was kindof confused on his commentary on the Baylor/Texas as well... I understand he is leaning towards Texas but why jump on it already? Line seems to be shaded/moving towards three so I guess he is suggesting some kindof big move back towards Texas but not waiting on the play?
    I like Texas here as well, but to a certain degree that opinion relies on poor weather. Texas is among the best in the league in containing big plays and forcing opponents to grind it out, but RGIII is definitely a guy that can challenge that containment if he can connect downfield early in the game.