BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

all about the $$$, I'm not going to insult you anymore. I feel bad for you. It was a cruel thing indeed for God to put you on this planet and make you this stupid. It isn't your fault you have the logical comprehension skills of a 2nd grader and I shouldn't insult you for it. Peace man.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Hey BigTenSports, you from Naperville? Sure sound like it.
    Swing and a miss.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

Anyone who starts bragging about their rooster size online is probably no bigger than 3 inches. If you consider 3 decent, by all means, enjoy your decency.

That being said, I'm not poor, and I find it strange that you would make assumptions about my penis size. You're kind of a sociopath. Seek help.
    where did i say anything about my rooster size you arent poor did i ever say you were? stop making assumptions you are making yourself look like a jack ass

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swing and a miss.
    Where you from?

And obviously I don't mean your exact address, but what area?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Not really. His database probably does not take into account youth. Going into a hostile road environment for the first time is rarely going to work out for freshmen and first year starting sophomores.
    yeah, cause only seniors and juniors have been allowed to play on the road the past 10-12 seasons.

you do realize that your spins are even more retarded than the lies youre trying to cover up?

BigTenSports

Where you from?

And obviously I don't mean your exact address, but what area?
    Not like it matters, I don't live there anymore and my parents moved recently as well.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    where did i say anything about my rooster size you arent poor did i ever say you were? stop making assumptions you are making yourself look like a jack ass
    I'll pray for you man. . I've never walked a mile in your shoes. It can't be easy not understanding anything.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Not like it matters, I don't live there anymore and my parents moved recently as well.
    ok?

But where did you go to high school.

BigTenSports

ok?

But where did you go to high school.
    Is there a reason I should be giving this kind of information on an online forum to someone who has been a jackass to me? Maybe I'm missing my incentive there.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

BT, why waste your time responding back to him? Guy is an idiot if he thinks girls are gonna want to be with a dumb shit with money over a college educated successful person. ******* morons like him thinking the girls actually like them, lol, its the $$$ they see you tool. Once they suck you dry, aaaaadios. And because youre so ******* stupid, you get played. Educated people...they dont.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

and im tailing you on the GT game. i like it, 1.5* lets get it

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

all about the $$$, I'm not going to insult you anymore. I feel bad for you. It was a cruel thing indeed for God to put you on this planet and make you this stupid. It isn't your fault you have the logical comprehension skills of a 2nd grader and I shouldn't insult you for it. Peace man.
    you feel bad for me im not the one sitting home on a fri and sat night posting while my girl is playing with her ipad. dont hate me because im everything you aspire to be in life and you will never get here your life is a failure wake up and smell the coffee

your insults dont phase me one bit because they are just like you worthless ive gotta run now be back in a few hours to bury you kerry or priskilla and whoever else you decide to be this week but yet im the nut job and you have 5 different names in 3 months

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    BT, why waste your time responding back to him? Guy is an idiot if he thinks girls are gonna want to be with a dumb shit with money over a college educated successful person. ******* morons like him thinking the girls actually like them, lol, its the $$$ they see you tool. Once they suck you dry, aaaaadios. And because youre so ******* stupid, you get played. Educated people...they dont.

Work isn't just about money. There is a sense of pride of having a job... women respect that more than men, and I don't know very many women who would be with a man with no job, regardless of his net worth. I could make a ton gambling, but if I didn't have a job, my girlfriend would think I was a lazy bum. It is just how women think, and if this guy thinks differently, he must be hanging out with the wrong kind of women (which is probably true since hes 33 and has already been divorced twice)

BigTenSports

you feel bad for me im not the one sitting home on a fri and sat night posting while my girl is playing with her ipad. dont hate me because im everything you aspire to be in life and you will never get here your life is a failure wake up and smell the coffee

your insults dont phase me one bit because they are just like you worthless ive gotta run now be back in a few hours to bury you kerry or priskilla and whoever else you decide to be this week but yet im the nut job and you have 5 different names in 3 months

I just hope one day I'll be uneducated, unintelligent, and read on a 2nd grade level and be twice divorced. It is what I aspire to be. I wrote it in my diary and everything.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Is there a reason I should be giving this kind of information on an online forum to someone who has been a jackass to me? Maybe I'm missing my incentive there.

No, no reason at all.

I understand.

lol.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    bottom line is i dont care what they want i party with them and fukk them and then on to the next chick while this kid is 24 staying home on a saturday night posting while his girl is playing with her ipad @ 24 i would be out chillin instead of sitting home on sbr

BigTenSports

bottom line is i dont care what they want i party with them and fukk them and then on to the next chick while this kid is 24 staying home on a saturday night posting while his girl is playing with her ipad @ 24 i would be out chillin instead of sitting home on sbr
    Fukking lots of whores has never been a goal of mine, buddy.

Pardon me for having a little bit of respectability, but I'd rather be with a girl for a while and actually be able to trust her and not have to worry about STDs... you do know 1 in 4 women have an STD, right? That means that if you're out plowing random whores, you're bound to get one, unless you use a condom.

And honestly, condoms take 90% of the pleasure out of sex. No thank you. I'll take my long term relationship sex over plowing herpes infested whores any day. To each his own.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Did you separate for youth? Did you separate for tough road environment or not? There is a big difference between going to Ohio State for your first road game and going to UNC Charlotte for your first road game.
    No, the database did not include the number of freshman starters or any other kind of "youth" angle you want to pursue, and that is because these kind of things are impossible to define. But since the subject has been brought up, just where would you draw the line between a team that's too young/inexperienced and one that isn't? Tell me how you separate one "tough road environment" from another. You're asking to define something that cannot be done. All I know is that playing against a team simply because it's going on the road for the first time doesn't make money.

The last time I kept my database, two years ago, teams playing a true road game for the first time covered the spread nearly 58 percent of the time. (But that's just one season and is not indicative of any longterm trend.)

I'm not about to tell anyone what to do with their money. It's your cash; do with it what you wish. Good luck.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    No, the database did not include the number of freshman starters or any other kind of "youth" angle you want to pursue, and that is because these kind of things are impossible to define. But since the subject has been brought up, just where would you draw the line between a team that's too young/inexperienced and one that isn't? Tell me how you separate one "tough road environment" from another. You're asking to define something that cannot be done. All I know is that playing against a team simply because it's going on the road for the first time doesn't make money.

The last time I kept my database, two years ago, teams playing a true road game for the first time covered the spread nearly 58 percent of the time. (But that's just one season and is not indicative of any longterm trend.)

I'm not about to tell anyone what to do with their money. It's your cash; do with it what you wish. Good luck.

I'm not sure where the line would want to be drawn, but obviously we can both acknowledge that there is a big difference between a senior-laden team like Duke of last year playing their first road game than there is between a team like Duke this year playing their first true road game.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

am i mistaken or didnt zona play @ st johns already this year?

think this a pretty bad spot for nms personally, coming off a long trip to Alaska and playing a team they will not be able to out athlete could be a problem for them, that said zona hasnt really played a solid full 40 min to this point so i really dont know..seems like a pass for me. gl

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Not really. His database probably does not take into account youth. Going into a hostile road environment for the first time is rarely going to work out for freshmen and first year starting sophomores.
    You may be right, but do you have any statistical evidence to back this statement up?
    What is your reasoning for the bolded statement?
    Would like to know. Not trying to be a dick or anything it just seems like people say this a lot and I have never seen any evidence of it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

asking kerry/brahma for proof to back up his lies is like asking bush to show proof of wmd..... they dont exist.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Houston -1.5
    NMSU -3
    Clemson -1
    Georgia Tech +1 loser
    so far 0-1 i will keep the record for tonight go 1 unit on each play except for gt which you said was stronger that will be 2 u so right now -2.2 units

BigTenSports

so far 0-1 i will keep the record for tonight go 1 unit on each play except for gt which you said was stronger that will be 2 u so right now -2.2 units
    And what about the 7 plays I didn't post? And no, the units were not spread out like that, so you can keep as much fake statistics as you want, it doesn't make them accurate.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well post the plays now before the games are over screen shots pal your plays in your thread those 4 are your plays and gt was the biggest of them all haha loser buried

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

0-2 houston loser again -3.3 units

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the best play there is New Mexico State -3 for those curious. Tough place to play for a young Arizona squad who has lost 2 in a row.
    Another fukin loser from Kerry.

Solid job!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

0-3 -4.4 units damn this is just ez money fading you

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

1-3 tonight great job

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Houston -1.5
    NMSU -3
    Clemson -1
    Georgia Tech +1

But i'm sure you went 10-0 on UNposted plays. Looking forward to some more winners tomorrow. Can you please keep all your picks in 1 thread? Kerry had one I think

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

word to the wise fade any teams Big Ten is on

First 12