p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If Bradshaw is playing this will be another story, but if he aint then GB will win

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Giants D is all banged up. The Giants pressured Brees twice all night with a 4 man rush and thats the only way you beat elite QBs. Over 52.5 unless there is some kind of snowstorm or something?

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Giants don'tmatch up well against N.O, they do can do descent job against the WR, but TE like Graham is trouble for Giants banged up secondaries. Only difference is Giants match up well against Packers because they don't have to worry about RBs that can catch from the back with speed. Packers don't have that and thats the difference between open space and a tight space. So I can see why the OP likes the Giants

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Giants don'tmatch up well against N.O, they do can do descent job against the WR, but TE like Graham is trouble for Giants banged up secondaries. Only difference is Giants match up well against Packers because they don't have to worry about RBs that can catch from the back with speed. Packers don't have that and thats the difference between open space and a tight space. So I can see why the OP likes the Giants
    Who's gonna cover Finley-who is as good as graham & maybe better?

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post

The Middle Linebackers who couldn't because of the guys catching the ball from the back..

Since packers dont' have that, it'll be easier to cover Finley then it is to cover Graham with the threat of a back catching from the back.

freakydave

The Middle Linebackers who couldn't because of the guys catching the ball from the back.. Since packers dont' have that, it'll be easier to cover Finley then it is to cover Graham with the threat of a back catching from the back.
    It's true Starks is no Sproles but I still think your assumption is a bit of a stretch.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

The saints and the Packers run essentially the same offense, they both can spread a defense out like no other teams in the NFL. As for checking the ball down to RB's, Sproles is better then Starks, but GB is deeper at WR then New Orleans and does most of it damage on the outside, so it's a wash.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    The saints and the Packers run essentially the same offense, they both can spread a defense out like no other teams in the NFL. As for checking the ball down to RB's, Sproles is better then Starks, but GB is deeper at WR then New Orleans and does most of it damage on the outside, so it's a wash.
    This!!!
    Plus GB is a good road team SU & ATS it does not bode well for an injury plagued NYG

Mr Handicapable

Graham is 10x better than Finley at this point. Finley is dropping passes and hasn't looked explosive either. Hopefully he'll get it back since he's recovering from his knee being operated on. He cost me a game in ffb when he dropped a TD against Atlanta (I have Rodgers & Finley).

Mr Handicapable

Not to mention GB has much better playmakers on defense. Clay Matthews is getting it together. Packers win 34-24

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Graham is 10x better than Finley at this point. Finley is dropping passes and hasn't looked explosive either. Hopefully he'll get it back since he's recovering from his knee being operated on. He cost me a game in ffb when he dropped a TD against Atlanta (I have Rodgers & Finley).
    finley
    36recp513yds14.3 avg39long5tds

Graham
    67recp957yds14.3avg59lng8td's

Graham has played one less game but it's pretty clear he gets the ball thrown at him a hell of a lot more than Finley does. in no way is Graham 10x better than Finley

Mr Handicapable

I watch Finley every week. He's dropped atleast 8-10 passes this year and Rodgers doesn't make you reach for the ball either. Graham obviously gets more action....the Saints need him more than GB needs Finley. Hell I think GB plays 4-5 tight ends every week...lol! Don't get me wrong I still like Finley alot but he's not showing that explosiveness that he had before his injuries.

freakydave

I watch Finley every week. He's dropped atleast 8-10 passes this year and Rodgers doesn't make you reach for the ball either. Graham obviously gets more action....the Saints need him more than GB needs Finley. Hell I think GB plays 4-5 tight ends every week...lol! Don't get me wrong I still like Finley alot but he's not showing that explosiveness that he had before his injuries.
    His production is down & he's definately dropped some he should of caught.I wonder if he's lost a step? Still I don't know if Graham puts up the numbers he does anywhere else? look what's happened to Shockey since he left NYG
    Nice talking to ya im out.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

If everyone is so confident in the Packers....why not go all in on the ML, it's only -340 or whatever it is.

30% return just like that.....the Packers are not losing right?

(insert excuse why you won't)

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If everyone is so confident in the Packers....why not go all in on the ML, it's only -340 or whatever it is.

GB didn't exactly need a 4th down miracle to beat Detroit did they? How bout those 49ers too? Thats what primetime games look like and about how SFs one playoff game will look like too. We started a drinking game at my house for every time Alex Smith got sacked. Everyone needed a cab.

my6sen
    my6sen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

gb and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr giant will be lose like last nite

k13

GB didn't exactly need a 4th down miracle to beat Detroit did they? How bout those 49ers too? Thats what primetime games look like and about how SFs one playoff game will look like too. We started a drinking game at my house for every time Alex Smith got sacked. Everyone needed a cab.
    No they needed the refs and lions to basically gift them a game. Wow they won by 12 points and Niners won by 6. Big deal. Packers were outplayed and outyarded.

That's not what primetime games look like....since they all look different every game.

Only a fool would think niners would win in Bal, game was decided beforehand.
    Did you see the nfl network "vote" by fans, like 60% thought SF was going to win SU....lol
    Refs are like.....I don't think so kids.

None of those games matter anyway. So why are you not putting everything on the Packers?

I will have every teaser ending with Packers.....

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

The Giants are shit, they lost to seattle in what was a 10 a.m. game for them, and the dolphins outplayed them when they were playing like garbage. The Philly and NE wins were complete flukes

freakydave

No they needed the refs and lions to basically gift them a game. Wow they won by 12 points and Niners won by 6. Big deal. Packers were outplayed and outyarded. That's not what primetime games look like....since they all look different every game. Only a fool would think niners would win in Bal, game was decided beforehand. Did you see the nfl network "vote" by fans, like 60% thought SF was going to win SU....lol Refs are like.....I don't think so kids. None of those games matter anyway. So why are you not putting everything on the Packers? I will have every teaser ending with Packers.....
    Only Whiners point their fingers at the REFS----------Right because it's total yards that decide games not T.O.differential & silly things like points.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Had Saints last night and I will be on Giants +7 come Sunday no matter what. Actually this a Giants moneyline play for some as joe idiot loads up on teasers. I know that is a broken record but this is the spot IMO

Stevedore

I won't because I can get -110 on a two team teaser and get them at -1

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Finley getting hurt last year might be one of the best things that happened to Rodgers. He was forcing balls into Finley left and right and after he got hurt it essentially helped Rodgers survey the whole field instead of trying to force feed Finley. It has obviously carried over and Finley hasn't been targeted nearly as much as a guy like Graham. Reminds me a little bit of when Sterling Sharpe got hurt. Instead of having the security blanket of Sharpe to bail him out, Favre had to learn to read a defense and the packers were able to get better even though they lost an all pro wr.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Denver the 1997 Super Bowl reigning NFL Champs went into New York 12-0 and lost to a much more inferior Giants team than this one in 1998, so I can see this happening again.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

classic trap game! everyone saw the Giants get crushed on MNF and thinks GB(better then NO) will win by at least 7. I completely agree with this GB should win by more then 7, but i won't be touching this game.

k13

I won't because I can get -110 on a two team teaser and get them at -1
    I can get +100 on that teaser....the other game still has to win...

So what's your other game? -0.5 Bal or -1 Pit?

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

I like the Giants here as well. I've been saying for weeks the Giants were gonna beat the Packers. I'm taking the ML and spread!

Stevedore

No they needed the refs and lions to basically gift them a game. Wow they won by 12 points and Niners won by 6. Big deal. Packers were outplayed and outyarded.

That's not what primetime games look like....since they all look different every game.

Did you see the nfl network "vote" by fans, like 60% thought SF was going to win SU....lol

None of those games matter anyway. So why are you not putting everything on the Packers?

What a load of crap; in your eyes and your eyes only they're no better then a 10-6 team. Yards? Who the fuk cares about yards. GB's crappy defense that routinely gives up 400 yards a game, but is # 2 in takeaways had no part in picking off Stafford 3 times, it was all Stafford. Keep hating jealous Niner fan.

Stevedore

I can get +100 on that teaser....the other game still has to win...

So what's your other game? -0.5 Bal or -1 Pit?
    Baltimore or Atlanta

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't mean to come off harsh, but seems like you like to diss GB at every turn, that's all. They have flaws and can get beat, Your Niners match up well with them.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's true Starks is no Sproles but I still think your assumption is a bit of a stretch.
    You hit the nail on the head right there. Starks is no Sproles.

Finley is a hell of a player, really like the guy but he schematically presents less of a headache than Graham.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 of one half dozen of the other and has little to do with what is going to happen on the field this week. May have something to do with the open for both the Lions and Pack this week but we are now Tuesday and adjustments have been made.

If we are left to handicap refs and gift wrapped games after the fact then we should all quit.

I understand the point you are trying to make and some of it is valid but really has nothing to do with events moving forward. The line has been set.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore or Atlanta

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't mean to come off harsh, but seems like you like to diss GB at every turn, that's all. They have flaws and can get beat, Your Niners match up well with them.
    I think there are numerous defenses that match up well with the Packers, especially considering shutting down the running game is not the top priority when it comes to beating Aaron Rodgers. I think Aaron Rodgers is his own worse enemy when it comes to him being shut out.

Anyways, as an embarrassed Giants fan, and not necessarily surprised one either, I don't see how the Giants can upset the Packers at home. This is not the SB XLII against Brady. Not the same team, and not the same defensive coordinator, and not the same energy. This team is a joke. Even worse, the team plays even more miserable at home, so it's not like they have home field advantage.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gonna be hard to stop Rodgers throwing lasers all game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Classic set up here

Giants playing bad and probably due for a big game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Classic set up here

Giants playing bad and probably due for a big game
    Remember, the No. 1 rule in the NFL is to buy low and sell high ATS.

Not sure about Giants ML, but taking the Packers at -7 in this spot is way too logical for this league. Giants are the play. It'll be interesting to see if this closes at 6.5 or 7.5.

k13

Baltimore or Atlanta

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Watch out for either of those games. Are you teasing Atlanta or Houston?

The way the league is set-up right now, it is going to be tough for anyone to beat the Packers.
    Playoffs, one-game. Anyone can get lucky.

I want to see.....
    Dal @ GB
    NO @ SF

First 123 Last