dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Heritage WD

Just asked for a 4 figure wd from Heritage. The money was removed from my balance in less than 10 minutes and the free check is being processed today. I have made wds from many books but this was the first time that it was facilitated so quickly. This in spite of the many people who complained Heritage does not pay out so promptly and is only for losers.

They are an A book.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The only book I use anymore, and the last book I'll ever use. When Heritage is no longer available...or my current bankroll is depleted...my overseas days are done.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    The only book I use anymore, and the last book I'll ever use. When Heritage is no longer available...or my current bankroll is depleted...my overseas days are done.

I agree it is top notch. I probably have been with every A book and many B's, I can always find something not so perfect about most. I cannot say that about Heritage, at least so far. They treat customers with great respect and honesty, they make things right when they can and they offer great perks without huge roll overs. If you are a US player it has to be in the top three. I compare it favorably with Pinnacle just without all the betting options.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

correct me if im wrong, but you dont have the check yet. how can you already proclaim its fast ? just because they debited your account ?

This is Heritage you will be fine, but Ive had other books debit my account quickly and then it took 14 days to receive.

So, probably make this thread after you received the check.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Same here.

later

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but you dont have the check yet. how can you already proclaim its fast ? just because they debited your account ?

This is Heritage you will be fine, but Ive had other books debit my account quickly and then it took 14 days to receive.

So, probably make this thread after you received the check.

Even bookmaker and 5 dimes didn't debit my account for two or three days after request on occasion, it was hit and miss with them. Some of the time they would be quick and some other times not so much. And I don't annoy books with 3 and 4 hundred dollar wd's so when I do request a wd I expect it to be handled promptly. That is one of my top concerns with books, if they jerk me around or charge ridiculous fees I will not do business with them. I am assuming since Heritage does everything else with class I will be receiving my check before Friday. We will see, more to come.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Same here. later
    later