milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

like usual all "easy money" picks lose

just another day at sbr

if you are arrogant and post a lock or easy money thread, odds are quite good it will lose. Especially if you are a thug or put "fukking" in the title

milwaukee mike

need some more fade material next week guys, don't forget to put "easy money" or "lock" in the title.

and of course have a gangster name like techn9ne, brahmabull, or anything with warrior or fighter in it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike did you get burned tailing? If your fading successfully then no need to rock the fish bowl.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

all my easy picks won yesterday

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

asterisks = winner

fukk dollar signs

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    all my easy picks won yesterday
    really? didn't you post a thread taking the chargers -4?
    and the only other thread i see you started was kc +11/ml +500 which would be a push.

please explain on what planet a push and a loss is "all winners"

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    really? didn't you post a thread taking the chargers -4? and the only other thread i see you started was kc +11/ml +500 which would be a push. please explain on what planet a push and a loss is "all winners"

Hey mike, do you understand that when he posts at 8pm on Sunday night and says "all my EASY PICKS yesterday won" That would imply he was talking about Saturday. Chargers -4 and KC +11/ML both were played on Sunday I believe.

And yes, As much as I love seeing people lose when they post "easy picks" and they are just arrogant people looking for attention, roxxxxxxxxy did do well on Saturday from the couple picks I saw.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Hey mike, do you understand that when he posts at 8pm on Sunday night and says "all my EASY PICKS yesterday won" That would imply he was talking about Saturday. Chargers -4 and KC +11/ML both were played on Sunday I believe.

And yes, As much as I love seeing people lose when they post "easy picks" and they are just arrogant people looking for attention, roxxxxxxxxy did do well on Saturday from the couple picks I saw.
    ok i just assumed he was arguing with my point that the easy winner threads from sunday were stinkers. saw it this morning so i did a brain fart, not the first time i assumed something wrong and won't be the last.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

ok i just assumed he was arguing with my point that the easy winner threads from sunday were stinkers. saw it this morning so i did a brain fart, not the first time i assumed something wrong and won't be the last.

Yea, nothing more annoying than seeing every thread by certain people being "easy winner" "easy picks" "lock" "guaranteed money"

Nice call on Green Bay hammering the Lions.

milwaukee mike

here in wisconsin we have the pro team with the longest winning streak (packers) and the college team with the longest winning streak (division 3 uw-whitewater) in any of the major sports.
    we also have uw badgers that kick everyone's butt other than hail mary plays.

football heaven here. and 2 college hoops teams consistently ranked that are always near the top in attendance too (uw/marquette). although quite a bit of the football success at the college level is because we only have 1 division 1 school so it's pretty easy for uw to recruit - and also pretty easy for uw-whitewater to recruit with 1 division 1 and no division 2 schools.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

here in wisconsin we have the pro team with the longest winning streak (packers) and the college team with the longest winning streak (division 3 uw-whitewater) in any of the major sports.
    we also have uw badgers that kick everyone's butt other than hail mary plays.

football heaven here. and 2 college hoops teams consistently ranked that are always near the top in attendance too (uw/marquette). although quite a bit of the football success at the college level is because we only have 1 division 1 school so it's pretty easy for uw to recruit - and also pretty easy for uw-whitewater to recruit with 1 division 1 and no division 2 schools.
    Jealous.

milwaukee mike

bigday i would've given all that up for the next 20 years for the brewers winning the world series this year.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

bigday i would've given all that up for the next 20 years for the brewers winning the world series this year.

I would've given up beer for the rest of the year if Wisconsin knew how to stop a hail mary.