shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    no it was a sideways fish not a shark. and it said fishhead. and he called me stupid and dumb and said the line will be -15. i waited for it and saw it more than one time because i was all set to reply to it. then when the line came out it disappered. im sure "founders" have special privlages
    No Puppy... they are many "founders" here. You get that badge if you happened to sign up to SBR when the forum first opened in 2005. It's just SBR's way of saying thank you to the guys and gals who have been with the forum since the beginning. No special privileges other than that pretty badge.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Anyone who has been posting here for 3+ years is extremely sharp

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

well my official thinking is that fishhead was drunk and regretted the post. and somehow (with help of a mod probably) erased the post right when the line came out. either way

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Fish is a friggin' LEGEND in these parts. When he speaks on the topic of gambling we all should listen. Just 1 man's opinion of course.

And another man's opinion as well.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Not here at SBR. He posts his plays across the street sometimes though. And his plays are sharp.

Fish, If I make it back to Vegas any time soon, I am going to let you know and I want dinner/drinks/pics, pal.

My pleasure DDD.................sometimes with my schedule it is tough to meet people on short notice(like this weekend I missed Archie Bunker in town)................but it will be a pleasure to meet you....................dinner/drinks/picks on me.

How bout those GEORGIA BULLDOGS yesterday...........

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

puppy you are such a fukking pussy

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

"He called me dumb and stupid " You bleeping pussyclot.

First 12