battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

is 20 plays to little or much in 1 week

im betting 20 plays per week it has killed me so far im going to try it again and see if the results very but as a gambler is 20 plays to much per week

nfl college football nhl college basketball seems theres alot to bet on in november....not hard to pick 20 games results just suck

im playing 3 plays tomorrow

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

20 per week isn't overboard at all IMO...

Woodlawn
    Woodlawn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah 20 plays per week is not a lot. Ofcourse when your losing it seems like a lot.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I bet 20 a day.

battle4life

that is slightly over 1000 plays per year.....so the up and down swings can be massive.....im assuming........

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Around here, that's probably small due to the massive amounts of degens who bet 10-20 games a day.

As far as winning sportsbetting logic goes, 20 is too much.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Since you wanted me to expand, there are some days where there may not be any profitable games for you to bet on [Especially if you go by a calculated system]. Sure, it's hard to pass up on games during the Football season on Saturdays and Sundays but many people just find excuses to bet on shit if it's a slow day [Which there are plenty of due to no NBA]. The most notable times is during the MLB season when the only main sport on is Baseball. You have to win around 52.4% of your bets to be profitable, betting a shit load of games only furthers your disadvantage.

battle4life

THERES NFLCOLLEGEBASKETBALL nhl college football shit load of games to bet tennis soccer euro sports if odds are right....20 plays as far as action seems easy tofind even with an edge i just feel the smaller amount of plays better....i even tend to think if i can get prop bets like futures with good odds lay those for months at a time....