cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Never fukkin heard of you pal

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

Yes, my girlfriend would be really impressed by a guy in his mid 30's who has no job, no education, and two divorce filings against him. She'd just be all over that.
    yes she would be impressed by a man who could support her and spend time with her and show her the good things in life.

unlike you who cries over losses i can separate wins and losses take her out and she wouldnt even know there are bets on the games she would have a nice night out without having to worry about me watching games

and im sure she would love a man who has kids, takes care of them, loves them and does any and everything for them. where you would rather watch a ballgame then spend time with her you wont even be around for your kids your job and gambling will come before them you degenerate

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    yes she would be impressed by a man who could support her and spend time with her and show her the good things in life.

unlike you who cries over losses i can separate wins and losses take her out and she wouldnt even know there are bets on the games she would have a nice night out without having to worry about me watching games

and im sure she would love a man who has kids, takes care of them, loves them and does any and everything for them. where you would rather watch a ballgame then spend time with her you wont even be around for your kids your job and gambling will come before them you degenerate
    No offense, but she values hard work and an education... She also values dedication and commitment. You possess none of those things. She'd think you were a bum, trailer trash.

But best of luck to you. You really aren't worth my responses.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

because i didnt finish college im not educated, plenty of people dont finish college and make bank.

because i dont have to work hard NOW means that i never did commitment ill agree with ya because i will bang her and all her friends.

very dedicated to many things you know me on the board fukking with ya, you dont know me in real life remember that little boy.

she would think im a bum how come because i dont have a 9-5 and made investments that have worked well for me so i dont have to go to work everyday? well that is very judgemental of her.

trailer trash i live in nassau county in long island new york not exactly the cheapest county in ny. but you know it all mr lawyer wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

No offense, but she values hard work and an education... She also values dedication and commitment. You possess none of those things. She'd think you were a bum, trailer trash.

But best of luck to you. You really aren't worth my responses.

First 12