Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    True pros get paid(like a bonus), the "fake" pros sponsor us all. So I guess I can see where you are coming from. I wouldn't become a pro either / might even talk negatively about them, if I was a professional loser.
    I personally don't bet enough to even care when I lose...I'm small time...just like the idea of having action on a game...would never lead anyone here to believe otherwise...hell just enjoy the banter here as most are good people just a small bunch looking for an angle

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    I'm done, he's a fukkin punk, comes in here talking shit about PRO's, changes subject, to chess, and now wants to subject his x-ray mentality, and start calling me a poor person.
    Fukk Him.
    C-Ya.....................
    Texas, I don't know if you're poor, but your argument that if someone has $200 they would become a SBR PRO, sounds like a poor person's mentality. The chess comments were making fun of your ironic posts...not my fault you can't connect the dots.

The only way I would become an SBR PRO is if I manage to win this and SBR let's me be the Prick next year. Even if it meant I would be ineligible to win any prizes, the point blocking would be worth it. I am going to be the Prick regardless, because I am hell bent of preventing PROs from winning cash money. Enjoy your points!...it's all your going to get.

High3rEl3m3nt

The only pro that I would feel bad beating is JMOBILE...he's a good guy.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    And who the fuk are you?
    Agreed. But I think Stevie Janowski says it best:

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    The only pro that I would feel bad beating is JMOBILE...he's a good guy.
    good guy ? fuk that guy man

fkn useless thread

TR88

also feel bad beating ?

king mayan will put u into sleep in less than 5 seconds tough guy

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    also feel bad beating ?

king mayan will put u into sleep in less than 5 seconds tough guy

King is a bad man....I heard him telling a punk who mouthed off to him "Why dont you go practice spitting out teeth and ill be there in a minute"

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Texas, I don't know if you're poor, but your argument that if someone has $200 they would become a SBR PRO, sounds like a poor person's mentality. The chess comments were making fun of your ironic posts...not my fault you can't connect the dots. The only way I would become an SBR PRO is if I manage to win this and SBR let's me be the Prick next year. Even if it meant I would be ineligible to win any prizes, the point blocking would be worth it. I am going to be the Prick regardless, because I am hell bent of preventing PROs from winning cash money. Enjoy your points!...it's all your going to get.
    clearly you did not read my post your position in the standings does not matter because you are not a pro therefore cannot win any cash

Fine Print

• You must be an SBR PRO to be eligible for the Grand Prize cash. Your SBR PRO application must be submitted by the week 4 Monday Night Football game's kickoff the evening of October 2nd.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    King is a bad man....I heard him telling a punk who mouthed off to him "Why dont you go practice spitting out teeth and ill be there in a minute"
    many guys a no show when meeting with mayan

altho I do understand

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

Biggest 'tards on SBR are pros...look at the threads they start. SBR needs to hire sharps to become pros and help counter the current tragedy. This is anything but an elite class.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    clearly you did not read my post your position in the standings does not matter because you are not a pro therefore cannot win any cash

Fine Print

• You must be an SBR PRO to be eligible for the Grand Prize cash. Your SBR PRO application must be submitted by the week 4 Monday Night Football game's kickoff the evening of October 2nd.

Actually you're confused about what he said,he knows he cannot win the grand prize,but as a non pro he can stop a pro from taking down 1st or any other money making position by placing in that spot.

So you see it's in SBR'S best financial interest that a non pro win the contest as then they wouldn't have to cut a 5k check.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Actually you're confused about what he said,he knows he cannot win the grand prize,but as a non pro he can stop a pro from taking down 1st or any other money making position by placing in that spot.

So you see it's in SBR'S best financial interest that a non pro win the contest as then they wouldn't have to cut a 5k check.
    Al post your plays more often, the few i've seen always solid...

High3rEl3m3nt

Finally. Didn't think I could make it any clearer. Some of these guys are remarkably dumb. Definitely sending my future kids to private school.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Umm if he finishes first then the 2nd place gets 1st place prize
    what am I missing here

so no, he cannot do what he said
    get a clue
    Last edited by rfr3sh; 11-26-11 at 12:53 AM.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Al post your plays more often, the few i've seen always solid...
    Hi Louisville,

The dynamics of the forum have changed dramaticly in the past few years,you'll now notice posters who issue plays with wording like ''LOCKS" ''EASY MONEY" "IM ALL IN" ''BIGGEST PLAY OF MY LIFE'' ETC ETC,where as once upon a time we had the likes of pags,mudcat,cobraking, and many others who put thought and reasoning into plays, when they lost we all hoped for a better outcome next time, with a small amount of trolling going on.

Now when guys lose a play you got so many trolls busting balls, laughing at them,and heres the sad part, as bad as that is, many times these trolls have valid points.

We use to share info to try and make a few bucks beating the books,now it seems many give plays to garner attention.

So back to your question,for me anyways not really worth the aggrevation of making my plays public here anymore, however i do PM some plays to a handfull of posters and we share thoughts on games through other avenues.

I remember a few years back following topgame in MLB totals,fuckk, the good money i made following that guy back then.

I'LL PM you some plays in the next few days.

All the best.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Hi Louisville,

The dynamics of the forum have changed dramaticly in the past few years,you'll now notice posters who issue plays with wording like ''LOCKS" ''EASY MONEY" "IM ALL IN" ''BIGGEST PLAY OF MY LIFE'' ETC ETC,where as once upon a time we had the likes of pags,mudcat,cobraking, and many others who put thought and reasoning into plays, when they lost we all hoped for a better outcome next time, with a small amount of trolling going on.

Now when guys lose a play you got so many trolls busting balls, laughing at them,and heres the sad part, as bad as that is, many times these trolls have valid points.

We use to share info to try and make a few bucks beating the books,now it seems many give plays to garner attention.

So back to your question,for me anyways not really worth the aggrevation of making my plays public here anymore, however i do PM some plays to a handfull of posters and we share thoughts on games through other avenues.

I remember a few years back following topgame in MLB totals,fuckk, the good money i made following that guy back then.

All the best.
    Yes i miss those days and agree 100% with your post...

Looking forward to hearing your plays and discussing games as well

Al Masters

Umm if he finishes first then the 2nd place gets 1st place prize
    what am I missing here

so no, he cannot do what he said
    get a clue

If HE finishes 1st, HE finishes 1st, no one will leap frog him to take down 1st place money.

Where does it say if a non pro finishes 3rd and a pro 4th that the pro will be given 3rd place money??

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

If HE finishes 1st, HE finishes 1st, no one will leap frog him to take down 1st place money. Where does it say if a non pro finishes 3rd and a pro 4th that the pro will be given 3rd place money??
    wait and see then
    if someone is not eligible for the prize, why would their rank matter

in·el·i·gi·ble (n-l-j-bl)adj.
    1. Disqualified
    by law, rule, or provision: ineligible to run for office; ineligible for health benefits.
    2. Unworthy of being chosen; unfit: considered her ineligible for the job.

so either SBR poorly chooses there choice of words or I am right...

Al, on a lighter note did you see the vanier cup game today..classic
    Last edited by rfr3sh; 11-26-11 at 01:05 AM.

High3rEl3m3nt

Hi Louisville,

All the best.
    This is all that I want. The purpose of this thread was to make a statement about the nonsense that Pros have been committing on here. This is not to say that non-pros don't commit nonsense too, but pros have assumed that it was one-sided.

Rfr3sh,

You can't be serious. Stop trying to save yourself. Obviously if the top 20 were non-pros, SBR wouldn't give the 21st place pro the first place prize.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

If you say so

High3rEl3m3nt

If one of you guys created a forum somewhere...nothing fancy, but one that included posters that were interested in discussing games, I would be down.

Al Masters

wait and see then
    if someone is not eligible for the prize, why would their rank matter

in·el·i·gi·ble (n-l-j-bl)adj.
    1. Disqualified by law, rule, or provision: ineligible to run for office; ineligible for health benefits.
    2. Unworthy of being chosen; unfit: considered her ineligible for the job.

so either SBR poorly chooses there choice of words or I am right...

Al, on a lighter note did you see the vanier cup game today..classic

I missed the game, Laval vs Mcmasters..........was it a good game?

Dude if you are right about the payments in BTP contest,i'll certainly apologize to you,but i'm pretty sure i'm right.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

I missed the game, Laval vs Mcmasters..........was it a good game? Dude if you are right about the payments in BTP contest,i'll certainly apologize to you,but i'm pretty sure i'm right.
    you are 100% wrong
    and it was an instant classic watch the highlights

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just to make it clear: ONLY SBR Pros are eligible to win the season ending cash. If you didn't submit your SBR PRO application by the week 4 Monday Night Football game's kickoff on the evening of October 2nd, you will not be eligible for any portion of the Grand Prize. Doesn't matter if the top 100 are non Pros when the contest is finished - the first place prize will go to the first SBR Pro in the standings, 2nd place will go to the 2nd Pro in the standings, etc. If you are not a Pro by this point, you will not be eligible to receive any cash at any point regardless of your standing but the prizes will still be paid.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-26-11 at 01:23 AM. Reason: edited to prevent any confusion

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The biggest 'tards are the ghosts/trolls who make annoying/pointless threads and 99% of them are non-pros.

If SBR Pros keep posting losing plays learn to fade them.
    most of them ghosts/trolls are planted by SBR or SBR mods themselves.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Just to make it clear: ONLY SBR Pros are eligible to win the season ending cash. If you didn't submit your SBR PRO application by the week 4 Monday Night Football game's kickoff on the evening of October 2nd, you will not be eligible for any portion of the Grand Prize. Doesn't matter if the top 100 are non Pros when the contest is finished - the first place prize will go to the first SBR Pro in the standings. If you are not a Pro by this point, you will not be eligible to receive any cash at any point regardless of your standing.

Shari have you read this thread?

We all know that non pros CANNOT win cash prizes,no one is saying different.

Here is my question to you if a non pro should happen to come in 1st place and poster rfr3sh comes in 2nd place does poster rfr3sh get cash prize for 1st place or 2nd place?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Read her edited post

shari91

Shari have you read this thread?

We all know that non pros CANNOT win cash prizes,no one is saying different.

Here is my question to you if a non pro should happen to come in 1st place and poster rfr3sh comes in 2nd place does poster rfr3sh get cash prize for 1st place or 2nd place?
    I edited my post because I realised I wasn't being clear.

Yes in your example rfr3sh would get 1st place. The prizes are still going to be paid out... it's just that all non Pros will be taken out of the equation.

High3rEl3m3nt

Son of a bitch...my dreams of becoming the ultimate prick are shattered.

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    If you would become PRO, you could give Excel all of your points.
    Wait. I dont even use these points. I havent used one acutally. You're telling me I cant give these way to another poster if I wanted to? WTF?

Al Masters

Read her edited post
    yes i saw it.

I cannot believe it and was pretty sure i read other wise,but you were right and i was wrong.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

No worries stupid argument anyways

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    most of them ghosts/trolls are planted by SBR or SBR mods themselves.
    Im so confused. So the staff is made up of fake accounts?

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I edited my post because I realised I wasn't being clear.

Yes in your example rfr3sh would get 1st place. The prizes are still going to be paid out... it's just that all non Pros will be taken out of the equation.

Ok, thanks for the answer.

shari91

yes i saw it.

I cannot believe it and was pretty sure i read other wise,but you were right and i was wrong.
    Any site/book/etc that offered anything other than that would be pretty dodgy, no? If that were the case, I could make 300 accounts and try to take out 1st as a non Pro just so SBR was off the hook for the cash. The money will be paid. The people who receive the prizes may not necessarily finish 1-10 on the ladder but they will have finished 1-10 in the Pro standings.

First 123 Last