ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Scott Matusow update

Thanksgiving at The Matusows; Reconciliation with Mike

First off, to everyone, happy thanksgiving!! This is the time of year for all people, all religions, especially here in North America, to be thankful for what we have, not what we do not have. North Americans have it better than most people in the rest of the world, so let’s remember that!!
    I made peace with my brother Mike.. At first, I refused to enter into the family home and be in the same room with Mike.. However, he did call me and expressed a willingness to talk about our issues, so I took him up on that.. There was a good deal of somewhat heated convo, but I was able to get my point across to him pertaining to the things I wrote on my last blog. I stated to him that I did not want to publicly air our stuff out, but that I felt I did not have a choice in the matter, since talking to him privately up to this point, and getting him to listen was a virtual impossibility. It seems that he now understands things much better, and he expressed to me he wished I did not publicly do what I did. However, I did apologize and explain it was not meant to hurt him, and explained to him why I did and both of us have come to a common understanding over this issue. I accept that what I did hurt his feelings, but I still feel it had to be done to get a real dialogue going.
    In the end, I am glad I did what I did to force the issue and get things talked about as it brought about a resolution and better mutual understanding. Hurt feelings can mend over time, but a broken family is hard to fix. This was my main intention with it, that Mike understands Family should always be first, not so called “friends” and strangers, as I understand Mike gambles for a living.
    If any of you have issues with your family, and if at all possible, it can be worked out (barring those family members are not total scum criminal types), then make the best effort at this time of the year to work out the issues.. Real friends are rare to have in this world, but family is always a constant and always should remain that way. Let’s look to forgive, discuss and resolve our issues with as many people as we can this holiday season.. It is the right and loving thing to do.. Let us look into ourselves how we can be better people for our families first and society in general. I wish all of you a happy and loving holiday season this year!! Peace!! Scott

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's wrong with that family? Who posts their every thought?

The lot of them need a team of shrinks to address that kind of dysfunction.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get a life. Who the hell cares about 2 loser degenerates and their family squabbles. Post some plays or just stfu with this crap

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Translation: Mike gave me $100 to write this crap. Happy Turkey Day!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

texans to cover

manofsteal
    manofsteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

In other news, I finally pooped this morning.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Good stuff......keep it coming.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fukkin wierdos

glad I am normal

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!