MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big 12 Refs with a Big FU to Texas A & M tonight

Texas runs this conference as usual, no wonder why A & M is going to a much better conference, the Longhorns can't even win without this BS......One of the worst calls in crunch time I've ever seen.......A complete bullshit personal foul on that last drive, not to mention complete BS the whole game

So pissed off losing that way, I hope these scumbag refs don't make it out of College Station alive

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I don't think it was conspiracy, but as a general rule, the victim of the personal foul should fall down. If after the "unnecessary roughness" you are still standing, it's not a foul....just saying.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

NO CHANCE IN HELL they call that against Texas......You don't call that pussy shit IF YOU ARE A FAIR REF in a tight game like that

I seriously hope that whole reffing crew pissed off the wrong A & M backers/ fans......Would be glad to read about it tomorrow morning

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

basketball players hit harder than that in basketball games without any calls. They might as well strap flags on them and make it a no contact sport! I had AM +210 through live betting! Man that was a weak call...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

coulnd't agree more, it might not of been any conspiracy, but certainly the calls late were bull shit. and should of never been called. that late hit call, on the wr. what do they expect db's to do? fly? go invisible?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I know that was a tough call.....but that kid should have never hit the Texas receiver in the head like that. even though it wasn't hard, any hit to the head on a defenseless receiver is gonna get called.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Should have saw this BS coming......my fault for not even thinking about this angle......Big 12 refs/golden boys of the Big 12, obviously we should have known there was ZERO CHANCE the refs would give A&M any close calls

Shit like this makes me want to stop sports betting sometimes.....I don't mind losing if Texas drives down without the help of the zebras, but I cannot stand this shit

The ESPN announcers were really pissed off when it happened as well

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I know that was a tough call.....but that kid should have never hit the Texas receiver in the head like that. even though it wasn't hard, any hit to the head on a defenseless receiver is gonna get called.
    He fukkin held up man and the Texas WR had his head down leaning out.......gimmie a break, it was a damn tap

He held up for crying out loud, could have sent the WR to the hospital if he wanted to (Which now he should have if they were going to call it anyway )

FindTheLock

I don't blame it all on the refs. The AM coaches drew up one of the shittiest plays I've ever seen on that 2 point conversion try. They basically had the QB rolling out to the right with no receivers to mark. It looked like they told the QB to race to the gatorade stand instead of trying to convert the 2 points! I knew once I saw that ugly ass play that I was in trouble with that bet haha

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I don't blame it all on the refs. The AM coaches drew up one of the shittiest plays I've ever seen on that 2 point conversion try. They basically had the QB rolling out to the right with no receivers to mark. It looked like they told the QB to race to the gatorade stand instead of trying to convert the 2 points! I knew once I saw that ugly ass play that I was in trouble with that bet haha
    No matter what else happened, that call was complete bullshit, would have been 2nd and long deep in A&M territory, now its 1st and 10 close to midfield, Texas with the momentum

Complete gamechanger, questionable at best circumstances (Big 12 BS), end of story

FindTheLock

well I was on AM too, and I can assure you that when a team takes care of their business when they have the opportunity to, then the refs can't do a damn thing to change the outcome of the game. It happens, and I am over it already. On to the next one.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You're wrong man.....refs can absolutely do all but decide a CLOSE game if they want to.....Obviously in a blowout refs can't do shit, but in a close, Rivalry game like this? Absolutely

And I just witnessed it

FindTheLock

if you gamble long enough you will not waste your time on results like these. Sometimes they go your way, and sometimes they go against you. There isn't a damn thing that is going to change that. So either get used to absorbing bad beats, or get out of the gambling game. This won't be the last time this happens in a sporting event. Bad calls are the rule, not the exception. If you had Texas then you would be rejoicing right now in the glory of being on the right side of a bad call. Nothing we say here will change the grading of our losing tickets.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

No shit man.....I've been gambling for a while and watching sports for much longer.......So after every win or loss we should just not talk about the game or anything big that happened in it? Just win/lose and move along?

Personally I believe that that was some shady shit going on......I mean I've never heard play by play announcers get that upset/ frustrated over a call like that in a while

It's too convienent that Texas is the golden boy school of the Big 12 and A&M are looked at as the "traitors"......You think these Big 12 refs were 50/50 unbiased all game?

Yeah, neither do I.

And I'm pissed about it, let me vent a little with others who also just got robbed

Of course tomorrow I'll get over it, but right now I'm fired up

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    No shit man.....I've been gambling for a while and watching sports for much longer.......So after every win or loss we should just not talk about the game or anything big that happened in it? Just win/lose and move along?

Personally I believe that that was some shady shit going on......I mean I've never heard play by play announcers get that upset/ frustrated over a call like that in a while

It's too convienent that Texas is the golden boy school of the Big 12 and A&M are looked at as the "traitors"......You think these Big 12 refs were 50/50 unbiased all game?

Yeah, neither do I.

And I'm pissed about it, let me vent a little with others who also just got robbed

Of course tomorrow I'll get over it, but right now I'm fired up
    get over it...lol. i have seen so many bad personal foul calls this year. sucks, but they happen almost every game. there were a few shitty calls on texas as well, and i even heard the announcers complain about them too. qb for texas that has been dogged all year makes a hero type run into fg range and the horns win...great game overall, and great effort by both teams. so many bad calls in games anymore, and i feel very few are actually fair games 100%...but you just gotta move past it and play the next down. can't remember if it was the actual touchdown play or not...but watch that drive again. think it was that drive i seen one of the most blatant and obvious holds i have ever seen not called...and it was a big play for a+m. can't miss it as the a+m guy has both arms around him and is riding on his back from behind...like piggyback. big 12 refs have sucked this year...but for you to call it some kind of great conspiracy is a laugh. a+m got kicked in the ass by all the top teams in the big 12 conference on the way out...and they will prolly have fewer losses next year in conference in the mighty sec...lol. bye aggies.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    get over it...lol. i have seen so many bad personal foul calls this year. sucks, but they happen almost every game. there were a few shitty calls on texas as well, and i even heard the announcers complain about them too. qb for texas that has been dogged all year makes a hero type run into fg range and the horns win...great game overall, and great effort by both teams. so many bad calls in games anymore, and i feel very few are actually fair games 100%...but you just gotta move past it and play the next down. can't remember if it was the actual touchdown play or not...but watch that drive again. think it was that drive i seen one of the most blatant and obvious holds i have ever seen not called...and it was a big play for a+m. can't miss it as the a+m guy has both arms around him and is riding on his back from behind...like piggyback. big 12 refs have sucked this year...but for you to call it some kind of great conspiracy is a laugh. a+m got kicked in the ass by all the top teams in the big 12 conference on the way out...and they will prolly have fewer losses next year in conference in the mighty sec...lol. bye aggies.
    Yeah seems like you've got the same mindset as the scumbag ref throwing that bogus flag......Wonder who you were happy to see lose?

The Big 12 ain't shit pal btw......Keep bowing down to your daddy, Texas, who run that joke of a conference. If Texas wants it, Texas gets it while the rest of the schools bend over and take it. The SEC does it the right way.....Vanderbilt has just as much say and money as mighty Alabama..... And while you're at it, sit back and watch the SEC win YET ANOTHER National Championship

sandman0713

lol...whatever man. i don't really care much, so i will leave the conference talk to others. just saying...it was a great football game, and it bothers me to hear someone in here crying fix after every game. did you know a+m was leaving the big 12 after this season when you placed your bet? if so then there is no reason to cry about it. add that to the fact it is a huge rivalry game, and i would say a+m on the moneyline has no value at all...and it your own fault for placing that bet. i get by your name that you play moneyline, and are prolly good at it...but to bet -500 and -600 in the end of the year rivalry games is a really terrible idea. whatever tho man. i don't wish bad on anyone...so i mean it when i say good luck tomm. we all take losses we feel are unfair, but that is part of the risk.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    lol...whatever man. i don't really care much, so i will leave the conference talk to others. just saying...it was a great football game, and it bothers me to hear someone in here crying fix after every game. did you know a+m was leaving the big 12 after this season when you placed your bet? if so then there is no reason to cry about it. add that to the fact it is a huge rivalry game, and i would say a+m on the moneyline has no value at all...and it your own fault for placing that bet. i get by your name that you play moneyline, and are prolly good at it...but to bet -500 and -600 in the end of the year rivalry games is a really terrible idea. whatever tho man. i don't wish bad on anyone...so i mean it when i say good luck tomm. we all take losses we feel are unfair, but that is part of the risk.
    I actually had a good sized parlay on Cowboys -290/ A&M -300.........It paid out around -130 (Obviously didn't pay out lol)......At -500 or -600 I would have went with the Longhorns man, you're way off

Alot of my bets are on moneylines (underdog or favs) because teams do not play to beat the spread, they play to win the game, so you are basically betting with the same mindset of the team (atleast most of the time lol)

I'm just venting, I got my ass beat today, first really horrible day in a while, go figure on Thanksgiving

Read my past posts if you like, I am pretty knowledgeable and supportive of others and am not one to scream FIX.....However, in this instance, there's no doubt who the Big 12/ refs wanted to win

Like I said it's my fault for not even thinking about this angle before the game, A&M had their chances, but to end a horrible night in that way set me off

I still think it was one of the worst calls in such a big spot/ game-changing calls in a long time, and it hurt alot

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Looked like a personal foul to me...

Ps
    I had Tex

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    Looked like a personal foul to me...

Ps
    I had Tex
    well i will tell you this man...i had texas +8.5 and the under, and all i really cared about was no more tds in the last minute or so. that was not a personal foul tho to be completely honest, and i even said at the time it was an awful call. yes it did change the game, but it was also in a spot that at least allowed a+m to control what happened next. they still had texas on their own side of the field i believe, and mccoy just made a great play. who knows tho...maybe big 12 refs are really out for a+m this year, and i could certainly understand if they were. i didn't see it...just watched the same a+m 2nd half letdown that has been on repeat all year. anyways...hope all who lost make it up today. gl guys.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Bottom line: The safety could have ended that wide receivers career if he wanted to......The WR leaned out with his head forward, and the defensive back heldup his momentum as much as possible and tapped him lieterally

Shit, if they're going to call that, coaches are just going to teach DB's to absolutely destroy receivers.....Same 15 yard penalty, right?

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Anytime you go helmet to helmet, you take the risk of getting a flag thrown. A&M had over 100 plays in that game to do better then what they did. The coach sucks, your qb was throwing to the wrong team all night but you want to take the whole game out on one call. Typical A&M fan. Go join another league like the rest of the teams that can't beat Texas!

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Do you remember the A+M/Nebraska game last year? Both of these games coincidences? I have my doubts.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by losemyloot View Post
    Do you remember the A+M/Nebraska game last year? Both of these games coincidences? I have my doubts.
    Yeah exactly, A&M knows how it works when the refs gave them a gift last season against Nebraska.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

On one hand you crap over the referee's for making those calls, and in the other you know why they did it. Everybody capping this game should've known that Texas was likely to win the referee war because of the situation. That said, the aggies had many chances to put the game away, and they couldn't. They also committed many legitimate personal foul penalties (the late hit on Mccoy as an example). There were many factors that helped the Horns win this game, and that call was one of them.

Knowing the history of the Aggies, the wager should've been on the first half only with them.