robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Lt. John Pike (the pepper spray cop) getting owed

Not only is he being photoshopped into every picture there is online. This vid was made of him

I guess this is what happens when everyone in the world hates you.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Good!!!!!!!!!!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Fukkin Puppet will soon find out who his real master is

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Not only is he being photoshopped into every picture there is online. This vid was made of him I guess this is what happens when everyone in the world hates you.
    i think that americans have no balls.we in poland deal with this little bid better then you .... cops in poland will not hit you for no reason at all.the only country i see this shit happening is here in the land of the "free".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

polskboy

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Fukkin Puppet will soon find out who his real master is
    wow what you guys going to do send him pizza??lol

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    wow what you guys going to do send him pizza??lol
    haha not me but just by looking at him u can tell he's consumed more than enough already

Emily_Haines

haha not me but just by looking at him u can tell he's consumed more than enough already
    typical scum cop

50-100 lbs overweight

always tough guys when there with their pack

i'd like to see him pull this stunt if he didn't have his gang there

polskboy

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    typical scum cop 50-100 lbs overweight always tough guys when there with their pack i'd like to see him pull this stunt if he didn't have his gang there
    i feel for you guys i really do ..i been here for 25 years and police abuse in usa its very bad.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

anonymous for sure is the government. watch they will gain everyones trust and then lead the occupy ppl to settle down and go on as usual. do you really think a network of computer nerds can pull this stuff vs off the worlds goverments

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

I wish I had the time to find the moron who made this video so I can post all his personal info online as well. What a coward. I hope he really needs a cop one day and there is no one around.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wish I had the time to find the moron who made this video so I can post all his personal info online as well. What a coward. I hope he really needs a cop one day and there is no one around.
    You neocons will never get it. You really the the pigs can do what ever they want with no worry of any retaliation? I wish I lived near there so I could vandalize his house. I hope he gets fired.

polskboy

You neocons will never get it. You really the the pigs can do what ever they want with no worry of any retaliation? I wish I lived near there so I could vandalize his house. I hope he gets fired.
    you have to be a total asshole to peper spray people in the face who needs this kind of police?

ACoochy

Ur just pissed cos theyve found a way to gain access to those that have open access to us. Why shouldnt it be a level playing field if we say we live in a democracy?

DwightShrute

do whatever they want? who said that? They were given all the time in the world to move. It's not just there park. They aren't privileged or special that they can do whatever they wish. What is the point of the occupy? There is none. It has achieved nothing. Sleeping in parks? LOL? How friggen dumb are these people? Unorganized chaos and a waste of some good ideas. All it is doing is taking attention away from the real problem in the USA, the Obama administration, and you guys just fall for it. Ya, blame a friggen cop for doing his job.

DwightShrute

Ur just pissed cos theyve found a way to gain access to those that have open access to us. Why shouldnt it be a level playing field if we say we live in a democracy?
    I dont understand what you said.

Organize and help elect people that believe in your cause. That's how it works.

Sleeping in parks, blocking bridges, affecting businesses and still expecting tax payer dollars to be spent is the height of stupidity.

polskboy

demonstrating in us is point less that you guys doing?? you know that you cant do shit because 80% of you have no balls.why you going to those places and get yourself arrested for???i dont get it .please someone explain.

Emily_Haines

do whatever they want? who said that? They were given all the time in the world to move. It's not just there park. They aren't privileged or special that they can do whatever they wish. What is the point of the occupy? There is none. It has achieved nothing. Sleeping in parks? LOL? How friggen dumb are these people? Unorganized chaos and a waste of some good ideas. All it is doing is taking attention away from the real problem in the USA, the Obama administration, and you guys just fall for it. Ya, blame a friggen cop for doing his job.
    There just sitting there protesting. Not stopping people or getting in peoples way. Doing no harm to anyone and for this they get clubbed and sprayed. This is the crap you see going on in all those countries we hate. Neocons won't be happy until there is a full blown police state and military law in 100% of the countries territory.

DwightShrute

There just sitting there protesting. Not stopping people or getting in peoples way. Doing no harm to anyone and for this they get clubbed and sprayed. This is the crap you see going on in all those countries we hate. Neocons won't be happy until there is a full blown police state and military law in 100% of the countries territory.
    that's so not true

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Wow.
    Talk about worshipping a uniform.
    Look buddy, there are good police and there are bad police.
    This cokhead pig deserves everything that he is getting and everything that he is going to get.
    He is a fat waste of human skin, and you are demeaning yourself by defending him.
    Get some dignity for yourself and stop being a cop worshipper. Take away their little tin badges and they are just people.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Wow.
    Talk about worshipping a uniform.
    Look buddy, there are good police and there are bad police.
    This cokhead pig deserves everything that he is getting and everything that he is going to get.
    He is a fat waste of human skin, and you are demeaning yourself by defending him.
    Get some dignity for yourself and stop being a cop worshipper. Take away their little tin badges and they are just people.
    wow

Look buddy, I can say the same thing about you being a cop hater? Those protestors are a waste of human skin, accomplishing nothing, costing tax payers unnecessarily lots of money and you are demeaning yourself by defending them when all they had to do is just get up and move.

numismatist

This cop ruined his life and he thought he was being a tough guy.
    What a fukkin fat, un-American loser.
    Have a nice life, Pike. You are famous for being a fukkin POS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla, and Delicious

numismatist

Look buddy, I can say the same thing about you being a cop hater? Those protestor are a fat waste of human skin, and you are demeaning yourself by defending them when all they had to do is just get up and move.
    You are retarded. Seriously.
    Are you an American or the fukkin head of the Khmer Rouge?
    Ever heard of the fukkin Bill of Rights, the fukkin Constitution?
    You and people like you are exactly why the United States, once a fine country, is rapidly swirling down the shitpipes. You should thank each and everyone one of these people who got pepper sprayed in the face for having the balls to stand up for your fukkin rights that you enjoy each day but are too cowardly to fight for yourself. You think the freedom to be a retarded asshole with stupid opinions exists because of people like John Pike or those kids? Just sit on the couch and eat some more fukkin potato chips and let a bunch of college kids defend your fukkin rights, and the rights of future generations while you cheer on the cops who pepper spray them in the face. Jesus Christ.

DwightShrute

You are retarded. Seriously.
    Are you an American or the fukkin head of the Khmer Rouge?
    Ever heard of the fukkin Bill of Rights, the fukkin Constitution?
    You and people like you are exactly why the United States, once a fine country, is rapidly swirling down the shitpipes. You should thank each and everyone one of these people who got pepper sprayed in the face for having the balls to stand up for your fukkin rights that you enjoy each day but are too cowardly to fight for yourself. You think the freedom to be a retarded asshole with stupid opinions exists because of people like John Pike or those kids? Just sit on the couch and eat some more fukkin potato chips and let a bunch of college kids defend your fukkin rights, and the rights of future generations while you cheer on the cops who pepper spray them in the face. Jesus Christ.
    so here we go right to the name calling immediately when some one disagrees with you. Standing up for my rights? LOL. And I'm retarded? LOL. They aren't doing anything of the sorts. They are clueless people that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

wow Look buddy, I can say the same thing about you being a cop hater? Those protestors are a waste of human skin, accomplishing nothing, costing tax payers unnecessarily lots of money and you are demeaning yourself by defending them when all they had to do is just get up and move.
    Stunts like this turn people in to cop haters. Those protestors are smarter than you'll ever be in your wildest dreams. You need these people who have more than half a brain, because people with no brain like GWB get put in to office and leave people a mess to clean up that cant be cleaned up, and then you say hey... why didnt u get this debt cleaned up? like its so easy.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

so here we go right to the name calling immediately when some one disagrees with you. Standing up for my rights? LOL. And I'm retarded? LOL. They aren't doing anything of the sorts. They are clueless people that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
    im sure theyd rather be home playing call of duty, or something personally productive but they know thier future is fukkked.

numismatist

You still haven't explained why it is necessary for a police officer, sworn to uphold the Constitution, feels it necessary to use a lethal substance and spray it directly in the face of a group of people who are peacefully protesting (your fukkin country was born by protesters, quick history lesson for you).
    Not only can you not justify it (you can try but only if you wish to make yourself look further like a retard), you have the AUDACITY to actually cheer it on and condone it. And THAT is what actually makes you a congenital retard, not the fact you have an opinion.
    When you watch movies about the American revolution I bet you cheer for the British eh?
    When you watched Braveheart I bet you were disgusted by William Wallace and were cheering for him to be brought to justice, eh? After all, he was nothing but a dirty, hippy, liberal protester. All fukkin protesters should be drawn and quartered, eh Dwight?
    This isn't even a matter of a political disagreement. In my opinion any human being who sees this and is not absolutely disgusted is a fukkin donkey.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Some chick on Fox news goes on air and says that pepper spray is just pepper... its like eating your vegtables.

What in the hell?

The electric chair is just like a massage chair, right?

numismatist

Some chick on Fox news goes on air and says that pepper spray is just pepper... its like eating your vegtables.

What in the hell?

The electric chair is just like a massage chair, right?
    Like I said, the United States of America is going down the shit tubes.
    It was taken over by psychopaths and what you are witnessing is the beginning of the end.
    I know that might shatter the cognitive dissonance of some of the people reading this thread but its true.
    Its over. The line was crosses and its all downhill from here.
    And I am not rubbing it in your face. I am very sad. I love the story of the United States, I love the Constituion, your Bill of Rights. I admire your founding fathers-Thomas Jefferson is my hero and Andrew Jackson was one of the ballsiest men that ever lived. At one time the United States was a shining beacon of freedom on this planet.
    Now its just another police state populated by a bunch of zombies waiting for the next big flat screen TV sale.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

i think that americans have no balls.we in poland deal with this little bid better then you .... cops in poland will not hit you for no reason at all.the only country i see this shit happening is here in the land of the "free".
    its because from the time we are little kids we are taught that cops shoot first, and ask questions later. We are taught that cops are above the law. We are taught that all cops are good. We are taught that if u get arrested you;ll never get a good job.

We already live in a police state in our minds because people are so afraid to do anything.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

DwightShrute

its because from the time we are little kids we are taught that cops shoot first, and ask questions later. We are taught that cops are above the law. We are taught that all cops are good. We are taught that if u get arrested you;ll never get a good job.

We already live in a police state in our minds because people are so afraid to do anything.
    the Tea Party for example did it the right way. They organized themselves and help elect individuals for office and THE PEOPLE voted out the people ruining the USA and elected people who have the courage to stop the madness in power from further spending the country into ruins. They are smart enough to understand how change is done and went after the real problem .... government. These occupiers do what exactly? Pop up tents and force the waste of tax payer dollars and accomplish f-all.

DwightShrute

You still haven't explained why it is necessary for a police officer, sworn to uphold the Constitution, feels it necessary to use a lethal substance and spray it directly in the face of a group of people who are peacefully protesting (your fukkin country was born by protesters, quick history lesson for you).
    Not only can you not justify it (you can try but only if you wish to make yourself look further like a retard), you have the AUDACITY to actually cheer it on and condone it. And THAT is what actually makes you a congenital retard, not the fact you have an opinion.
    When you watch movies about the American revolution I bet you cheer for the British eh?
    When you watched Braveheart I bet you were disgusted by William Wallace and were cheering for him to be brought to justice, eh? After all, he was nothing but a dirty, hippy, liberal protester. All fukkin protesters should be drawn and quartered, eh Dwight?
    This isn't even a matter of a political disagreement. In my opinion any human being who sees this and is not absolutely disgusted is a fukkin donkey.
    a typical know-it-all that uses ad hominem to attempt to make himself feel intelligent. It doesn't work but I am sure no matter what I say will change that. So go ahead and call me all the names you wish but knowing I am right is justification for me.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

what should the police do if ppl surround their vehicles so they can't drive through?

numismatist

a typical know-it-all that uses ad hominem to attempt to make himself feel intelligent. It doesn't work but I am sure no matter what I say will change that. So go ahead and call me all the names you wish but knowing I am right is justification for me.

i understand and forgive you Dwight. you really cannot defend your retarded opinion that this fat waste of skin cop was justified in pepper spraying those kids on the face while they are sitting on the ground, so you whine that I am calling you names.
    maybe next time you want to be cheerleader for the fukkin fascist pigs you will have something to back it up with other than rah-rah fukkin kill the hippies bullshit.

DwightShrute

i understand and forgive you Dwight. you really cannot defend your retarded opinion that this fat waste of skin cop was justified in pepper spraying those kids on the face while they are sitting on the ground, so you whine that I am calling you names.
    maybe next time you want to be cheerleader for the fukkin fascist pigs you will have something to back it up with other than rah-rah fukkin kill the hippies bullshit.
    i never said kill anyone nor did I compare a pepper spray incident with William Wallace. Wow. And I am retarded? OK then. Have a great Thanksgiving and don't use too much pepper on your meal.

12 Last