Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15206

OK, heres the latest on the Russian missile crisis

The Russians are pissed because the USA sabotaged its Fobos-Grunt mission to Mar's moon Phobos. The Russians have known since the early 70's that Phobos is not a moon but in fact an ancient derelict space craft. Density readings from Phobos are so low that Phobos is hollow.

There are strange structures all over the surface of Phobos. Here's a picture of one of the monolith's

Rumor has it that the USA sabotage this mission to keep the Russians of giving the world proof that extraterrestrials do exist. To say they are a little pissed is an understatement. If you continue to fuk with Iran, build huge first strike missile batteries all over Eastern Europe and call them only defense systems to keep those evil Iranians from launching a laughable first strike attack on Romania or establishing no fly zones (which are really an excuse for NATO to destroy a country). I think the Russians are eventually going to draw a line in the sand and will see how tough the USA really is when they are dealing with some that can hurt them real bad.

No. I'm not predicting an all out attack by the Russians but I think our enormous missile project gets scraped.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Stop listening to Richard C. Hoagland

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You are a retard. Enjoy your Thanksgiving in your tin foil hat. Be safe. Rumor has it some Cherokees are going to attack your basement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bb_skoots

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134511

thanks for the heads-up emily gl

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Considering 17 out their 20 mars missions have failed, most of which failed to even leave Earth's orbit.

You're assumption of sabotage "cough" is spot on...

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Emily, you should post a DIY aluminum cranium protector construction video. I'm sure you have plenty of tips to share.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

It was well written Emily.