ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

Hulk Hogan's divorce details go public

Hulk Hogan’s Divorce Details Go Public

Details surrounding the divorce settlement between Terry Bollea, better known as Hulk Hogan, and ex-wife Linda Bollea have surfaced in an article in the St. Petersburg Times. The two were divorced in 2009, but specifics of their financial settlement were unknown until now. So much for 50/50. Linda Bollea received more than 70% of the couple's liquid assets. But the pain doesn't stop there for the Hulkster. His ex also received a 40% ownership stake in Hulk's companies. Plus, she received a $3 million property settlement (more on that below).
    The St. Petersberg Times writes that "the confidential financial settlement came to light this week after it was attached to a new motion filed by Terry Bollea's attorneys."
    So, what are the gritty details? According to the documents, Linda Bollea got a lump sum of $7.44 million from the couple's investment accounts. The remaining $2.97 million went to the Hulk.
    The properties were either sold or are still on the market. The couple's home used in "Hogan Knows Best" was originally listed for nearly $14 million. It is now available for around $8.87 million. Once that sells, Hogan will owe his ex-wife $1.45 million. The two will split the remaining proceeds.
    Additionally, Linda Bollea received several cars in the split, including a Mercedes-Benz, a Corvette, a Cadillac Escalade, and a Rolls-Royce. Hulk received many of the remaining automobiles.
    It may sound like Hulk got body slammed, but it's not all bad news for the iconic wrestler. Deadspin explains that the Hulkster will get to keep any money he earns from personal appearances and will not have to pay alimony.
    By celebrity standards, Hulk and Linda had what could be considered a pretty successful marriage. They were together for roughly 26 years and had two children, Nick and Brooke. Their reality program, "Hogan Knows Best," ran for four seasons.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

she's a fukking oyster.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14432

Won't have to pay alimony? Gees I hope so - everything she's getting up front is way enough.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Hell, his best years are behind him. She wouldn't have been getting back nearly as much as she did if she had gotten less up front and went for the alimony.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hulk needed a better lawyer...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15206

How the hell do you end up with 70% of the assets

Can't tell me there ain't a little bit of corruption in this country

I see know why so many people end up killing their wives or arranging for them to be killed when you know full well you will get massively fuked in court. Seems to me a 50/50 split is more than fair since hulk made all the money and she contributed shit.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

He's still got earning power. She'll piss that money away and be broke.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

should sue lawyer for dereliction of duty

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I honestly think the "Hulk Hogan" name is fading. Never would of believed it... but it's not worth much anymore. She got away with murder on the assets. Perfect timing.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2464

and from what i heard she got body slammed too lol