Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Joe Pa's wife told No Pool For You

I guess Penn State was serious when they fired Joe Pa....they told his wife she can't use the pool anymore for her daily exercise. I guess pretty presumptuous of her to think she could stroll on over to the pool even after Joe Pa was given the boot....kind of shows how bad PSU has turned against the Paterno's

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._cant_use.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Iol

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Just proves how little the Paterno's still DONT comprehend about this whole situation.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Good for them... Fukk the paternos.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the paterno's are both suffering from dementia. not defending him but difficult to pick on them. just eyeball the house they lived in. one of those tiny grossman ranch houses built in the 50's and never upgraded. don't believe the lung cancer story, just a spin for sympathy by the obese son.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The whole witch hunt was a fukkin joke...

Where were the parents/social workers???

Shoot the guy in the head and lets move on...

Love how the media doesn't blame the homo, they go straight for the evil old man in charge...

People in the ghetto protect murderers and drug dealers every day and you fukkin liberal retards praise them for it...

This country is becoming a fukkin joke...

From John Wayne to a bunch of losers "occupying" nothing...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Just proves how little the Paterno's still DONT comprehend about this whole situation.
    amen to that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The names will be off the buildings when all is said and done. They might as well get ready to move.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I wouldn't want her wrinkled crusty ass in my pool either. good move pedo st.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

oblivious

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    the paterno's are both suffering from dementia. not defending him but difficult to pick on them. just eyeball the house they lived in. one of those tiny grossman ranch houses built in the 50's and never upgraded. don't believe the lung cancer story, just a spin for sympathy by the obese son.
    I don't think I would go that far...They've been known for years to live in that house and have been donating millions to the University...and those are facts. The only thing that I will say in Paterno's defense (not condoning anything here) is that he was fired without a trial, hearing, investigation, or anything else, and solely on the Grand Jury Summary. Even the Trustee who fired him by phone said "We still don't have all the facts"....which is the trial by Public Opinion...mount up the torch bearers and pitchfork holders and storm the castle mentality. If in the end he deserves to be destroyed then so be it....but at least give him a chance to defend himself first before you whack him.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

I don't think I would go that far...They've been known for years to live in that house and have been donating millions to the University...and those are facts. The only thing that I will say in Paterno's defense (not condoning anything here) is that he was fired without a trial, hearing, investigation, or anything else, and solely on the Grand Jury Summary. Even the Trustee who fired him by phone said "We still don't have all the facts"....which is the trial by Public Opinion...mount up the torch bearers and pitchfork holders and storm the castle mentality. If in the end he deserves to be destroyed then so be it....but at least give him a chance to defend himself first before you whack him.

Pennsylvania is an employment at will state. Meaning an employee can be fired at any time, for reason or no reason.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Pennsylvania is an employment at will state. Meaning an employee can be fired at any time, for reason or no reason.
    Good call...didn't know that....would hate to draw Joe Pa in a Debate Club face-off...kind of like defending Ghadaffi these days

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

so she can't swim in the pool? big fukin deal. Little kids got raped on that campus and this lady losing her swimming privileges is news? Even if Paterno did everything in his power to stop what happened, I still don't think his wife's swimming privilege is news worthy. Tell her to pay 10 bucks a month for a YMCA membership and move on.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Just sad

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

espn is a joke...

all news media is a joke..

how much money are they making off this penn state mess? i know they are from people watching espn more and traffic on the site