P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tim Tebow is married to Jesus (2nd person in the Trinity)

"If you're married, and you have a wife, and you really love your wife, is it good enough to only say to your wife 'I love her' the day you get married? Or should you tell her every single day when you wake up and every opportunity? ... And that's how I feel about my relationship with Jesus Christ is that it is the most important thing in my life." - Tebow

Jesus (2nd person in the Trinity) instead of a Mexican yard worker

Mr. Phuk Hoff
    Mr. Phuk Hoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

If any % of your being is fixatued on hating a person regardless their profession....you are a loser.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love (Agápe) Tebow and am a defender of him in these forums

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty good statement by tebow. if everyone had that much passion for their faith whatever it is the world would have a hell of lot less wal mart and mcdonald's brawls

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

yeh but isn't tebow praising the lord like 57 times a day. you don't tell your wife i love you 57 times a day

Mr. Phuk Hoff
    Mr. Phuk Hoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its the guy that hates on Tebow that still lives at home with his parents or has no girlfriend/wife.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

this alleged qb was home schooled and coddled by a religious fanatic mother. have you listened to him speak. he is dumb as a post. finished last in the wunderlich test. religious or not a total cornball he is. elway waived orton to put the pressure on this goofball to fail so he can get a normal person to play qb.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Elway waived orton to save the broncos 3 million

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Not to offend anyone, but this is what I believe (I could really care less if it does offend you). I am sick and tired every year when CHRISTMAS comes around, there are people who want to take CHRIST out of CHRISTMAS because it might offend someone! Well, how about all of the CHRISTIANS? What about offending us because you are taking OUR CHRIST out of CHRISTMAS!?!? CHRIST IS CHRISTMAS!!! If you aren't celebrating CHRIST, then why are you celebrating? CHRISTMAS is about the birth of our SAVIOR! CHRISTMAS is one of a few holidays left that celebrate MY CHRIST! Leave my holiday alone!!! And tell everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holidays! Repost if you're not ashamed