will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Bears Putting Waiver Claim On Orton-I smell revenge

In week 14 the Bears travel to Denver in what could be a very important game. Orton will be out for blood. I will give an early prediction that if Orton plays for Chicago, they beat Tebow and Denver in week 14 at Denver. Anyone have an opinion?

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    In week 14 the Bears travel to Denver in what could be a very important game. Orton will be out for blood. I will give an early prediction that if Orton plays for Chicago, they beat Tebow and Denver in week 14 at Denver. Anyone have an opinion?
    I don't think Orton will start over Hanie. Hanie is the better QB IMO.

I do agree with you that the Bears will beat Denver though. The Bears are an awful match up for Tebow because Briggs and Peppers will be hunting him down all day and when he does pass, the Bears' secondary will come up with turnovers.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I don't think Orton will start over Hanie. Hanie is the better QB IMO.

I do agree with you that the Bears will beat Denver though. The Bears are an awful match up for Tebow because Briggs and Peppers will be hunting him down all day and when he does pass, the Bears' secondary will come up with turnovers.
    Agree on both counts.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

bump- I posted this early when the board was less active. I'm interested in what people think about this.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

bump- I posted this early when the board was less active. I'm interested in what people think about this.
    What's to think? He's not a Bear. He will return to Denver as a Chief, though.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not happening...he's wearing Red...so it will be Kansas City's shot Chiefs + Orton= SUPERBOWL

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm, i really pulled hard for the guy this year, and hate to see him go.. i will miss that 4-14 record he had for us. Going miss it thats for sure. I am going miss his dont care attitude and really going miss that 9 tds to 7 intercepetions he threw with us in 5 games. Its kinda weird that we have a quarterback now that can't throw but he can win, but yet kyle can throw and he sucked.. Not sure how that worked. In reality, I am not sure what happened with him while he was here, change of coaches coordinators or what, but he just never seemed to be in place even though he grew the beard. Maybe things will be better for him in kc, but i dont think so.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    hmm, i really pulled hard for the guy this year, and hate to see him go.. i will miss that 4-14 record he had for us. Going miss it thats for sure. I am going miss his dont care attitude and really going miss that 9 tds to 7 intercepetions he threw with us in 5 games. Its kinda weird that we have a quarterback now that can't throw but he can win, but yet kyle can throw and he sucked.. Not sure how that worked. In reality, I am not sure what happened with him while he was here, change of coaches coordinators or what, but he just never seemed to be in place even though he grew the beard. Maybe things will be better for him in kc, but i dont think so.
    Orton can't win? What about that 6-0 record he had when he began for "you"? All Denver fans said that Orton (and McDaniels) was a "winner" back then. Mirages don't last. So now Tebow is a winner because of a few early wins? It's the same with Tebow, you just might not know it yet.

wtt0315

In all honesty I don't think tebow is the answer either but who knows. I liked orton and thought he was the best qb on our roster. He just never seemed to get in rythIm

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

In all honesty I don't think tebow is the answer either but who knows. I liked orton and thought he was the best qb on our roster. He just never seemed to get in rythIm
    Orton is very mediocre and limited, and Tebow is just worse. Josh McDaniels set your franchise back a half decade.

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Orton is very mediocre and limited, and Tebow is just worse. Josh McDaniels set your franchise back a half decade.
    i agree 100 percent.
    1. traded cutler becomes good qb in chicago
    2. traded hillis and he becomes a leading rusher
    3. traded a first 2 first round picks to move up to take alfonso smith
    cut alfonso smith very next year and he leads detroit in interceptions
    drafted demererous thomas over dez bryant then trades up to get tebow.
    destroyed our defense.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

i agree 100 percent.
    1. traded cutler becomes good qb in chicago
    2. traded hillis and he becomes a leading rusher
    3. traded a first 2 first round picks to move up to take alfonso smith
    cut alfonso smith very next year and he leads detroit in interceptions
    drafted demererous thomas over dez bryant then trades up to get tebow.
    destroyed our defense.

Mission destruction almost accomplished.