BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Brooklyn kids hire doubles to take S.A.T.tests.Rangles congressional district?

Damn those juvenile delinquents!!!!!!It's an outrage that at 17 they do a criminal act like paying others to take the S.A.T.and A.C.T. tests posing as their doubles.They should go to jail for it!!!!!This should be on their permanent record!!!They should wear a scarlett letter on their head for doing this crime!!!!Where did they ever learn to deceive people like this?????Punish them to the full extent of the law.Get Chelsea Clinton to air this story as her first job as an NBC reporter where she got this job without any experience at all.These kids in trouble should have looked up to how Chelsea accomplished great things all on her own.

Isn't Brooklyn Charlie Rangle's congressional district who was just lightly scolded behind closed doors of the congress instead of in a court of law for all sorts of criminalities like not reporting taxable income on Caribbean properties he owns?Oh,he's a wonderful man that's a minority that was in the marine corps that overcame obstacles in his life to become the wonderful and respected statesman he is.

John Corzine will skate on the billion or four billion he scammed off unsuspecting dupe-rubes and some snot nose Juan Epstein,Vinny Barbarino sweathog will go to jail for faking their test.

We need Jakoff Smiirnoff and Don King to wave flags and say,U.S.A.what a country and only in the U.S.A can you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself without anyone;s help on this one!
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 11-23-11 at 12:38 AM.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4883

your crazy man

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAT cheating has been going on forever..back when i was in hs i remember a bunch of ppl skipped the test on saturday, and then took it on the sunday with the sabbath observers..one of the kids' mom from the football team was the proctor..they all cheated off of a brainiac asian kid, well my school was a top school so there were plenty of those types..and they all scored 1460+....back when 1600 was the max....some were under investigation but in the end they got away with it..and off to great colleges they went....oh yea i forgot to add we did rob the chem and physics regents as well, those i benefited from
    Last edited by mh217; 11-23-11 at 04:45 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Someone cut this guys thread starting capability off