BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    As far as athletes born and brought up on the west coast vs kids from other parts of the country there lies a lot of the answer

West Coast kid is different meaning built differently genetically, softer living for most part which means not as hardcore, laid back, etc

It does have a reflection on performance on athletic fields

That explains why their college sports would be bad, but not why their NFL teams are all terrible (besides the 49ers) because obviously those guys are from all around the country.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have a clue

A southern black in general are built like fukkin oxes, strong, fast, tough, killers. It has something to do with genetics for that part of country

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

I 100% agree that the west coast is not as hardcore and crazy as most of the rest of the country. People from the Midwest and South live in brutal environments (weather, not much money) and therefore they are much more intense and have to work harder in many instances. West coasters just live life and try to have fun. Notice how all these midwest and southern people get all worked up and go crazy over little shit. West coast the majority just let it go/laugh it off and go on with their life.

I don't know if any of those 'happiness' polls are out but I would imagine the people on the west coast (California, Oregon, Washington) are 'happier' than the majority of the country.

Inkwell77

Although, maybe people in the south are happy. You always hear how friendly they are. Midwest has got to be the worst part of the country.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    I 100% agree that the west coast is not as hardcore and crazy as most of the rest of the country. People from the Midwest and South live in brutal environments (weather, not much money) and therefore they are much more intense and have to work harder in many instances. West coasters just live life and try to have fun. Notice how all these midwest and southern people get all worked up and go crazy over little shit. West coast the majority just let it go/laugh it off and go on with their life.

I don't know if any of those 'happiness' polls are out but I would imagine the people on the west coast (California, Oregon, Washington) are 'happier' than the majority of the country.

LOL, you're probably right. That is probably why they have these stupid little protests for no reason. Happy people have too much time on their hands and have to complain about little things.

Like those California students who were protesting b/c their school had to raise tuition. If only they understood how an economy worked.

Inkwell77

Yeah, the banks, the bailout, people's mortgages, the economy, and the future of America is little shiz......

There is a direct correlation between money and happiness, the average guy on west coast has more money than the average guy in the Midwest. Look at housing prices. Seems like people are itching to move to Michigan or Ohio.....

First 12