Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Last minute loan help

Where to ******* go? I need 1300 by tomorrow night. Come on guys help me think

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    Sell shit, Pimp shit, Steal shit, figure it out you are a big boy, you expect strangers on an internet gambling forum to bail you out fuk off.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you need the money for? If its for a bookie just fukin stiff him, hes not gonna do anything.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I've said it before...find a dark alley...deal out helmet shines at $25 a pop...you could have $1300 by tomorrow morning...and most people will give you a pass on the whole gay thing

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    What do you need the money for? If its for a bookie just fukin stiff him, hes not gonna do anything.
    Or he can play sbr poker 10 hours a day like an idiot we all know

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

craigslist gay sh*t, as a straight guy you can make 1300 EASY

wear a fukkin raincoat though, no exceptions

or go to an upscale gay bar and meet a few guys and ask around a bit

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I've said it before...find a dark alley...deal out helmet shines at $25 a pop...you could have $1300 by tomorrow morning...and most people will give you a pass on the whole gay thing
    also this could work

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

suck some rooster

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    suck some rooster
    The twink sucks rooster for free, you think people are all of a suddenly start paying for it.

CarpeDime

actually come to think of it dont use craigslist, use a gay pickup site

have no idea what they are called but im sure there are many that cater to people looking for hookups, including G4P (Gay For Pay, which is the category you would be in)

look for one that caters to upscale gays, you dont want to deal with broke ass gays who have no money but might say they do and just get a beej from you in a hotel and just stiff you and leave you to deal with the hotel bill to boot

upscale gay bar or exclusive gay web site, use the term "Gay For Pay" and they will know what you mean

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    actually come to think of it dont use craigslist, use a gay pickup site

have no idea what they are called but im sure there are many that cater to people looking for hookups, including G4P (Gay For Pay, which is the category you would be in)

look for one that caters to upscale gays, you dont want to deal with broke ass gays who have no money but might say they do and just get a beej from you in a hotel and just stiff you and leave you to deal with the hotel bill to boot

upscale gay bar or exclusive gay web site, use the term "Gay For Pay" and they will know what you mean
    Loshak hanging at the pole parlors playing the Man Candy card...nice

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Loshak hanging at the pole parlors playing the Man Candy card...nice

most straight guys have NO CLUE what a commodity straight guys are to gay guys, they will pay a huge huge premium for that

gays who pay for sex will pay top dollar for an average straight guy over the hottest gay guy, usually

you DO NOT have to be any kind of great physical specimen at all, and in fact, whatever you happen to be you can be sure there are lots of gay guys who are into it, and if you find a rich one - bingo youre in the money

you can call the shots, set the rules, set the price, and then as long as you dont run into a jerry dommer-type, you are good to go

it is an essential component in a gambler's arsenal of options to fund accounts, re-up, and settle credit debts, etc etc

for most it is a last resort or close-to-last resort option, yes, but an essential one nonetheless, and almost 100% guaranteed to settle a tough situation every time

most veteran gamblers who have been in the game for 20+ years have done this at least once, and some, when they see its not so bad, wind up using it repeatedly as a go-to bail-out option

Some of the biggest names in the game, INCLUDING SHARPS and others who are well-known and have reputations as sharps, have done this

Some guys i know will way overbet a lock, or go all in on a money-line parlay of multiple big favorites, and if it doesnt hit, they just think worst case scenario, they can go back to the Gay For Pay well and have everything taken care of in exchange for what amounts to a minor, short-term inconvenience for them

I encourage all on SBR to become more aware of this option when managing bankrolls and making bet size decisions

pm9964
    pm9964's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1046

what city/state you live in?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

most straight guys have NO CLUE what a commodity straight guys are to gay guys, they will pay a huge huge premium for that gays who pay for sex will pay top dollar for an average straight guy over the hottest gay guy, usually you DO NOT have to be any kind of great physical specimen at all, and in fact, whatever you happen to be you can be sure there are lots of gay guys who are into it, and if you find a rich one - bingo youre in the money you can call the shots, set the rules, set the price, and then as long as you dont run into a jerry dommer-type, you are good to go it is an essential component in a gambler's arsenal of options to fund accounts, re-up, and settle credit debts, etc etc for most it is a last resort or close-to-last resort option, yes, but an essential one nonetheless, and almost 100% guaranteed to settle a tough situation every time most veteran gamblers who have been in the game for 20+ years have done this at least once, and some, when they see its not so bad, wind up using it repeatedly as a go-to bail-out option Some of the biggest names in the game, INCLUDING SHARPS and others who are well-known and have reputations as sharps, have done this Some guys i know will way overbet a lock, or go all in on a money-line parlay of multiple big favorites, and if it doesnt hit, they just think worst case scenario, they can go back to the Gay For Pay well and have everything taken care of in exchange for what amounts to a minor, short-term inconvenience for them I encourage all on SBR to become more aware of this option when managing bankrolls and making bet size decisions
    Nice confession bro.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

your parents? cousins ? grandparents ? Bank ? Sell stuff ? phone,laptop,tv etc...

pm9964

what do you have for sale man?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are obviously on a computer, sell it, go to nearest race track. and triple up.

pm9964

dude here i am trying to get you cash and you disappear

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

pay day loan if you have checking account. can get 1500.00 by friday.

pm9964

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    pay day loan if you have checking account. can get 1500.00 by friday.

highly doubt it

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

most straight guys have NO CLUE what a commodity straight guys are to gay guys, they will pay a huge huge premium for that

gays who pay for sex will pay top dollar for an average straight guy over the hottest gay guy, usually

you DO NOT have to be any kind of great physical specimen at all, and in fact, whatever you happen to be you can be sure there are lots of gay guys who are into it, and if you find a rich one - bingo youre in the money

you can call the shots, set the rules, set the price, and then as long as you dont run into a jerry dommer-type, you are good to go

it is an essential component in a gambler's arsenal of options to fund accounts, re-up, and settle credit debts, etc etc

for most it is a last resort or close-to-last resort option, yes, but an essential one nonetheless, and almost 100% guaranteed to settle a tough situation every time

most veteran gamblers who have been in the game for 20+ years have done this at least once, and some, when they see its not so bad, wind up using it repeatedly as a go-to bail-out option

Some of the biggest names in the game, INCLUDING SHARPS and others who are well-known and have reputations as sharps, have done this

Some guys i know will way overbet a lock, or go all in on a money-line parlay of multiple big favorites, and if it doesnt hit, they just think worst case scenario, they can go back to the Gay For Pay well and have everything taken care of in exchange for what amounts to a minor, short-term inconvenience for them

I encourage all on SBR to become more aware of this option when managing bankrolls and making bet size decisions
    You sure did write a lot about this topic. Experienced much? If I ever got to the point where I was in over my head so badly that I felt this was my last potential option, that would be a good sign to call it quits...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Call me on the 908

pm9964

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    You sure did write a lot about this topic. Experienced much? If I ever got to the point where I was in over my head so badly that I felt this was my last potential option, that would be a good sign to call it quits...

that would be a good sign to eat a bullet

pm9964

where do you live man? I got cash burning a hole in my pocket!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pm9964 View Post
    where do you live man? I got cash burning a hole in my pocket!
    quit fukkin with him

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by pm9964 View Post
    that would be a good sign to eat a bullet
    I've got a wife and three kids for whom I exist, but yeah that would also be a better alternative

pm9964

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    quit fukkin with him

shut the fukk up, if he is local ill buy some of his shit to help him out.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Sounds like Loshak has gone the gay for pay route before!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope your bookie breaks your kneecaps muthafukka.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Loshak could make some good money at the Power Exchange

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

pawn shop.

pm9964

Hard to help a Houdini