zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, you think rivers was healthier then cutler was? Is that what your saying? You think your opinion is fact, when that is simply not the case.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-22-11 at 04:18 PM.

zsr

For some reason you keep trying to compare a minor mcl sprain to an acl tear. You realize cutler injury is a 6 week recovery, while rivers is a 6 MONTH at the absolute least?

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    So, you think rivers was healthier then cutler was? Is that what your saying? You think your opinion is fact, when that is simply not the case.
    I truly don't know. Never said he was or wasn't. I'm aware ACL injury > MCL injury. However, I don't think it's impossible to think Rivers was feeling better a week later after surgery than Cutler was 5 minutes after his injury. But again, I've never had either injury so I don't know for sure. I don't think it matters either way. Cutler tried to play and couldn't perform. That's why he came out. Rivers maybe should have done the same. Him and his teammates might be wearing a ring right now.

For some reason you keep trying to compare a minor mcl sprain to an acl tear. You realize cutler injury is a 6 week recovery, while rivers is a 6 MONTH at the absolute least?
    Another opinion you're trying to pass as fact. It's a minimum of 6 months and yet he was back 3 months later leading the team in its first minicamp practice. How does that make sense

zsr

Your right, my bad on the time frame. However, i don't think there's any way rivers could have been healthier then cutler, when he clearly had a much more severe injury. Regardless how rivers played, everyone respects him more for being out there with his team. Neither of us are NFL players, but i think something should be said about actual players saying cutler should have finished the game. Were just going to have to agree to disagree, as neither of us are changing our opinions.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Zsr dumbest poster on sbr that is a fact, guy is so broke he plays sbr poker 7 hours a day

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2069

Your right, my bad on the time frame. However, i don't think there's any way rivers could have been healthier then cutler, when he clearly had a much more severe injury. Regardless how rivers played, everyone respects him more for being out there with his team. Neither of us are NFL players, but i think something should be said about actual players saying cutler should have finished the game. Were just going to have to agree to disagree, as neither of us are changing our opinions.
    Most of the players that said things quickly retracted their statements after the MRI results. Only reason they said things is because he didn't put on an act for the world to see (cough) Favre (cough)

And most of those players said they'd have to be dragged off the field in a game of that significance. Then two weeks later in the Superbowl there were like 6 different players that left the game with injury. Funny how tough these guys can be from the comfort of their couch.

First 12