sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Come on II. Listen, I can't stand Brady, I really can't, and I certainly hope/pray/wish that New England loses next weekend. But Brady is the best QB in the league. He took a 5'9 white guy, and turned him into an All-Pro WR. Wes Welker playing for any other QB is, well----- no one. Welker was cut by San Diego, then caught 86 balls in 3 years in Miami. He comes to New England, and he is averaging 110 catches a year, and had 2 years over 120 catches. That's Brady. Rodgers is a very good NFL QB. But Brady is still in another class. Maybe Rodgers gets there, but he isn't there right now. And I am pretty certain, if Brady had Donald Driver, Jennings, Jordy Nelson---he too would win 15 games.
    Well said

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

rodgers is not i said not even close to the best go on utube and put in montana and you will learn, secondly bradys body is falling apart but its kept quiet, he never could run that takes him out of the best ever.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Brady and his tightends are ghanging the way the game is played much like the blacks did in hoop wioth their great speed and athletic bodies before that it was bob cousey style in the 1950's style game. Well Brady did it with extremely athletic tight ends , thus offense were also forced to change. You will see bigger and more powerful linebackers ,the ones that can bring down 260 lb 6ft 6in. players

First 123