battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

chiefs +17 i cant pass this up

new england defense isnt that good and there offense simply imo will have to score 30+

i think k.c will run the ball atlast 10 minutes of the game and hopefully get the 1st downs they need.....imo 1 5-8 minute drive will decide this game 17 points means brady must not throw 1int new england must not fumble and yeah i think it is to many points....i might even tease it more with the over.....to give me more odds

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyler palko
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea thats a steep amount of points, the over under is like 48 I think, Im highly debating turning this inot a pleaser taking KC with 11 and the Over 54. Im VERY interested in that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats are not that good
    KC due for a good game
    This is the NFL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

17 does seem slightly excessive, not that a 30 point demolition would be that surprising.

Only one game this weekend was decided by more than 17. Usually there are maybe 3 or 4.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Kc knows the patriots better than anyone, personnel is lacking but they have the book. Patriots will need to play perfect to cover.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so how many units are you guys putting on KC ? You guys betting KC ML too?

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Tyler palko

Exactly!

And for the record your Avatar is wrong

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I think you guys are crazy? KCs O-line is horrible...they got Cassel taken out and Palko is terrible. He's like Curtis Painter with Indy....they weren't good in college so how in the hell is the NFL going to work out? I don't see KC scoring more than 10 and their offense will turn it over trying to catch up. I see something like 37-10.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Tyler palko
    what a shitty avatar you have.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

kevin kolb last week sat on the sidelines and called out the eagles plays.. matt cassel... same as this week not to mention some of the upper management like vp pioli been with belichick for years.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I think you are crazy sir. New England will tear up the KC defense, and the KC offense is shit. The Pats secondary is bad, but its not bad enough to let a new QB to have a good game vs. them.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dimitroff, Belichek and Scott Pioli are like frat brothers. I think NE will not run the score up.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    what a shitty avatar you have.
    Hey broad
    If you have a problem with penn st football or good old fashioned hands on coaching thats a YOU problem!

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I think the Pats might use this as a statement game. Pull out all the stops and what not.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I think the Pats might use this as a statement game. Pull out all the stops and what not.
    I agree with this...Pats offense is better than what they have showed the last few games. They need to light up the score board to prove this to themselves. Look for several deep balls tonight. The score should allow for a few of these and maybe a couple gimmick/trick plays by the Pats. The chiefs aren't as bad as everyone thinks they are. They are worse. This is by far the worst team with 1 win or more in the NFL. Pats roll them by 25 plus.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Seems like a good game to stay away from. There are plenty of good games this week.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    I agree with this...Pats offense is better than what they have showed the last few games. They need to light up the score board to prove this to themselves. Look for several deep balls tonight. The score should allow for a few of these and maybe a couple gimmick/trick plays by the Pats. The chiefs aren't as bad as everyone thinks they are. They are worse. This is by far the worst team with 1 win or more in the NFL. Pats roll them by 25 plus.

I totally agree....Colts season high 24 was on KC. NE is so dink-n-dunk with Welker/tight ends that they'll want to start opening it up and get Ochocinco going too. I see Palko turning it over atleast 2-3 times as well. The public wins an easy one every once in a while.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    kevin kolb last week sat on the sidelines and called out the eagles plays.. matt cassel... same as this week not to mention some of the upper management like vp pioli been with belichick for years.
    Pretty sure the Pats have changed up the calls and signals since 2009... and Pioli doesn't call any plays

shockers02
    shockers02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

This is ridiculous. I'm a chiefs fan and I laid money on the Pats.

No way this one is close.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

not to mention pats are at home. of course they blow up the scoreboard.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

34-10 pats*

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Hey broad
    If you have a problem with penn st football or good old fashioned hands on coaching thats a YOU problem!
    HILARIOUS!!! Sorry but someone on hear told me this is the NFL=National Fixed League. If something is too good to be true it usually is suckers. But really a blowout is what everyone is thinking... i was too when it was 14.5. Since then i have did some homework and it leans KC/Under tonight. The last 3 matchups between these teams were within 14pts though it was some time ago. So far would you agree that 80% of money coming in is on the Pats? If this continues up until kickoff KC will cover. This trend of 80% of money coming in on 1 team before kick off has hit plenty for the opposite team(dont have exact numbers). Check it out SNF: NYG getting all the attention. GB vs TB. ATL vs Tenn

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I highly doubt KC will score 10 points

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

The final 30-16 Pats or 27-13 Pats. KC will grow a defense just for this game. Can NO vs Indy prime time game happen twice? It's very similar backup qb vs a raw gunner at home. Someone made a good point where Pats have to be flawless vs the turnovers to cover such a great spread. Take the ML -1400 LOL!

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

took KC ML +1000

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Pass

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

this is a statement game for the pats?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jmdudney View Post
    took KC ML +1000
    I am all for taking underdogs at + money
    but the key is taking underdogs when they are playing at home. With the exception of Oklahoma getting beat at home by Texas Tech you see a lot more upsets when the underdog is playing at home.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just 2 weeks ago the pats were "done" and had the worst defense in the history of football and now there laying 17?? thats the nature of the nfl i guess. Chiefs +17 for me.

FU2BH
    FU2BH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots roll tonight, Chiefs will stink the place up. Pats -17

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pats are not that good
    KC due for a good game
    This is the NFL
    This about sums it up. But KC really does have some serious problems that start with bad coaching and a QB who would be carrying a clip board on any other team.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

why is nobody mentioning romeo crennel who is now on the cheifs... who before the chiefs was on the pats for all there 3 super bowl appearances and its possible matt cassel could pull a kevin kolb and sit on the sidelines and call out some plays

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

normally i love big dogs like this..however tonight i think the pats will crush em and take a stranglehold on the division..no time for games.. they will be in full assasination mode tonight..take the pats big in my opinion...or else just pass.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    This about sums it up. But KC really does have some serious problems that start with bad coaching and a QB who would be carrying a clip board on any other team.
    Todd Haley says this is the 3rd quarter of the season...and he's got a ton of confidence in Shane Falco....they're going to unleash the Battle Ax on New England tonight....and they won't know what hit them

12 Last