MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    You know this was the same situation last night with, Eagles/Giants..........Everything was pointing towards Giants to WIN Spread and Game, but that did not happen...Giants D > Eagles D....Manning > Young.....Giants much better Rush and Pass D.....Eagles 9 turnovers in the redzone.........

But who won, the team that had everything going against them
    not the same situation here..this is actually 2 good legit teams playing..the giants and eagles are both pretenders...i was not surprised whatsoever that philly won that game as i was on philly spread and ml..i saw what the giants were about 2 weeks ago when the niners beat them..they arent good...the niners just dont turn the ball over and they get an abundance of turnovers..that is the key to this game...lets see if flacco can win this game in the air because they wont be able to run the ball..im not saying the ravens cant win because they sure can..this is the nfl but u are crazy to discount this niner team..gl with your play

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Joe Flacco, SOOOOO inconsistent with his play, pass

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good luck with your pick LB, I hope you start winning again

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MidgetTossers View Post
    niners 9-0-1 ATS so far this year..im not betting against them...cant wish u luck on this one pal...the only thing i dont like is the short week and travel...younger harbaugh > older harbaugh...niner d > ravens d(laugh all u want but its true)...smith>flacco(again, laugh all u want)..ravens will not run the ball(no 100yd rusher in last 31 games, no rush tds allowed all year, #1 rush def overall)..i like my chances of getting turnovers(+17 in turnover margin, #1 in the league) with flacco having to throw 40 times...if you want to throw screen passes like i know u will i like my chances with 2 of the fastest and surest tackling LB's in Navarro bowman and pat willis...call me a homer but i like the niners in this spot

point taking i like how you think

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who are your top 10 teams?
    Saints... garbage lost to the Bucs which Niners killed, Lost to the Rams, pathetic, next
    Baltimore.... lost to Jax....lost to pathetic Seahawks....call when you beat the Seahawks....next
    Patriots....lost to the pathetic bills...lost to the Giants which Niners beat....next
    Houston....killed by the ravens and lost to the saints....played no one good all year next
    Atlanta..... can't even beat Tampa, not worth talking about.... next
    Oakland... you can't be serious? They can't even beat the Broncos and Chiefs..pathetic...next
    Chicago... lost to the lions and saints...who cares if they beat the lions at home, win on the road....next

That only leaves GB, Pitt and Dallas You are completely clueless as you don't have Dallas in the top 10. Probably a Bears fan and a Brahma ghost.

Last edited by DA_MOSS; 11-21-11 at 01:43 PM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

So you like Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Oakland to win the superbowl before GB, Pitt, SF, Det????

Yup, I'm the dumb one.

wilwin
    wilwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the last time you can get Niners plus points before the playoffs. Ray Rice won't be able to do much so that means you guys trust Joe Flacco with your money?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who are your top 10 teams?

Saints... garbage lost to the Bucs which Niners killed, Lost to the Rams, pathetic, next
    Baltimore.... lost to Jax....lost to pathetic Seahawks....call when you beat the Seahawks....next
    Patriots....lost to the pathetic bills...lost to the Giants which Niners beat....next
    Houston....killed by the ravens and lost to the saints....played no one good all year next
    Atlanta..... can't even beat Tampa, not worth talking about.... next
    Oakland... you can't be serious? They can't even beat the Broncos and Chiefs..pathetic...next
    Chicago... lost to the lions and saints...who cares if they beat the lions at home, win on the road....next

That only leaves GB, Pitt and Dallas

You are completely clueless as you don't have Dallas in the top 10. Probably a Bears fan and a Brahma ghost.
    Pitt got swept by Ravens.
    Dallas is incredibly inconsistent and barely squeaked by Washington yesterday.
    GB is an offensive powerhouse with 0 defense and running game.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    And believe me, I was no believer in The 49ers hype, but u can't argue those defensive stats. That coach has got that team playing good, fundamental football
    Niners are #1 ranked in scoring defense and #1 ranked in takeaways...and some want to fade them in this spot? It's a tough spot but didn't this team win back to back road games traveling east earlier in the year? GL fading this team right now that's playing with tremendous momentum.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm not playing a side on this game (although if I had to pick I'd pick SF...they are playing well and I have already been screwed by Flacco 3x this season), but I'm going to be pounding the under. I think both defenses come out hot and it becomes a defensive struggle. This game will be decided by a TD or less either way.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

not the same situation here..this is actually 2 good legit teams playing..the giants and eagles are both pretenders...i was not surprised whatsoever that philly won that game as i was on philly spread and ml..i saw what the giants were about 2 weeks ago when the niners beat them..they arent good...the niners just dont turn the ball over and they get an abundance of turnovers..that is the key to this game...lets see if flacco can win this game in the air because they wont be able to run the ball..im not saying the ravens cant win because they sure can..this is the nfl but u are crazy to discount this niner team..gl with your play
    Giants and Eagles are pretenders???.....Have you lost it???

MidgetTossers

they are...tell me whats so great about them?...niners won in philly and beat the giants at home yet people put them ahead of the niners..guys need a clue here..go visit the thread i made and make me an argument about who u would rank ahead of the niners in the nfc(besides green bay although i can argue niners are better than them too)

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit is not a top ten team and they are actually not that intimidating at home.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Eagles are 4-6. Giants just lost to that 4-6 team at home and the Eagles had there 2nd string qb. I would say pretender at best.

Also, didn't the Giants lose at home to the Seattle Seahawks by 11?

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by wilwin View Post
    This is the last time you can get Niners plus points before the playoffs. Ray Rice won't be able to do much so that means you guys trust Joe Flacco with your money?
    Not me...we've already seen this year what happens when Rice gets shut down, Flacco can't deliver!

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

they are...tell me whats so great about them?...niners won in philly and beat the giants at home yet people put them ahead of the niners..guys need a clue here..go visit the thread i made and make me an argument about who u would rank ahead of the niners in the nfc(besides green bay although i can argue niners are better than them too)
    I agree that niners are much better and will make it to the playoffs, but how are Giants and Eagles pretenders........If the Giants/Eagles made it to the playoffs and play the niners I would pick Giants or Eagles to beat the niners........niners have a lot to prove and the main question is that can they keep this up for upcoming years like Giants and Eagles have done in the recent years.....Niners might be in the easiest division in the NFL

MidgetTossers

I agree that niners are much better and will make it to the playoffs, but how are Giants and Eagles pretenders........If the Giants/Eagles made it to the playoffs and play the niners I would pick Giants or Eagles to beat the niners........niners have a lot to prove and the main question is that can they keep this up for upcoming years like Giants and Eagles have done in the recent years.....Niners might be in the easiest division in the NFL
    ..niners are 9-0-1 ATS..keep fading them...niners are 9-1 with a brand new coach and system in place without the benefit of training camp...if they are making things look this easy so far then i trust that a playoff win or 2 isnt that far fetched..this "easiest division in the NFL" quote that everyone keeps throwing out there is ridiculous for the simple fact that they just played there 2nd divisional game just yesterday...and like broadway just said and i'll add to it..this shitty division had a wins with seattle over your giants and arizona over your eagles in philly...both teams the niners beat

k13

Eagles/Giants are dangerous teams in the playoffs if healthy.

Slim chance they make it though.

broadway6
    on to the next one

biggest IF ever

MidgetTossers

lets get real...how the **** is philly gonna make it to the playoffs?..seems pretty far fetched imo

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the giants meet the niners again, perhaps P-willis can tackle jake ballard at the LOS every play to have a chance to win for the second time.

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

Lets get real....Do you expect the 49ers to keep playing like this for the next 3-5 years or more?.........It seems as though that one bad or one good year makes people forget about recent years that a football team had success

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Ravens a LOT.
    Its a short travel week.
    3 hour time difference.
    Its national TV holiday night game... pumps up the home team and crowd!
    Its on artificial turf... speed of game is different for SF. Cuts, timing, all of that is different.
    Ravens have played a much tougher schedule (# 17 - # 29).
    Ravens are fighting for division lead and a playoff spot... but SF has NFCW wrapped out, so there might be a letdown, probably; SF will be less motivated, definitely.
    Baltimore "O" is starting to click... super speedster rookie WR Torrey Smith is getting more and more acclimated, gaining confidence, he changes the game, opens it up for Boldin and others. And RB Rice is getting back into the groove. Flacco is inconsistent... if he is flat, it will be closer. If he is hot, Ravens by 17+.
    Baltimore will NOT let SF win with Gore runs... will make Smith beat them in the air. I think Smith cannot do it.
    It would be great of Ray Lewis is back... but either way.
    Balitmore -3, BIG.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-21-11 at 05:51 PM.

wilwin
    wilwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Eagles are 4-6. Giants just lost to that 4-6 team at home and the Eagles had there 2nd string qb. I would say pretender at best.

Also, didn't the Giants lose at home to the Seattle Seahawks by 11?

And didn't the Ravens lose to the Jaguars and Seahawks? Your logic means that the Ravens are worse right?

MidgetTossers

Lets get real....Do you expect the 49ers to keep playing like this for the next 3-5 years or more?.........It seems as though that one bad or one good year makes people forget about recent years that a football team had success
    yes i am being real..they will be good for 5+ years...i guess u forget because u are probably a teenager but the niners were the best in the 80's and part of the 90's because they had a hall of fame head coach and a system..they blew it by hiring the likes of erickson, nolan and singletary but they got it right now...there defense is the best in football now and they have serious weapons on offense that are young..the drafts in the future will only add to that..im done arguing with u about this because obviously u dont know what u are talking about

k13

Dynasty in the making. Mostly young players getting better.

Imagine if the Niners drafted Rodgers....

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    I like the Ravens a LOT.
    Its a short travel week.
    3 hour time difference.
    Its on artificial turf... speed of game is different for SF. Cuts, timing, all of that is different.
    Ravens are fighting for division lead and a playoff spot... but SF has NFCW wrapped out, so there might be a letdown, probably; SF will be less motivated, definitely.
    Baltimore "O" is starting to click... super speedster rookie WR Torrey Smith is getting more and more acclimated, gaining confidence, he changes the game, opens it up for Boldin and others. And RB Rice is getting back into the groove. Flacco is inconsistent... if he is flat, it will be closer. If he is hot, Ravens by 17+.
    Baltimore will NOT let SF win with Gore runs... will make Smith beat them in the air. I think Smith cannot do it.
    Balitmore -3, BIG.
    the giants thought smith couldnt beat them through the air either but he did..niners will be pass heavy in this game

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    I like the Ravens a LOT.
    Its a short travel week.
    3 hour time difference.
    Balitmore -3, BIG.
    u do make some valid points but if u think sf isnt motivated for this game u are dead wrong..jim would love nothing more than to pound his older brother and the niners want a first round bye and home field so i disagree with that statement..ravens by 17+ is flat out laughable so its hard for me to take u seriously

broadway6
    on to the next one

rooting for the NINERS to go 4-12 next year

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

It' difficult to say the 49'ers are a great team when they're always playing the Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Here you go, it's not like the 49'ers are at the top of the list of difficult games so far this year.

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/...r-week-10-2011

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    It' difficult to say the 49'ers are a great team when they're always playing the Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks.
    here we go again..they have played 2 divisional games!!..and those teams u mention have beaten the so-called playoff caliber teams..this is the nfl and nothing is easy and no wins are guaranteed..every win is difficult

MidgetTossers

the saints didnt take the seahawks seriously either and look what happened in the first round last year

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

niners are due for a bump..in the road.....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    cause it wont go to -3. watch and see.
    There are already juiced -3s out there, not inconceivable that it could drop to -3 -110

First 12345 Last